11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

These commands should be guaranteed to fix the issue.  If this doesn't work, you'll have to find some other workaround like using the skip feature.

1. setobjectivecompleted bd_mq 330 1
  2. setobjectivecompleted bd_mq 331 1
  3. setobjectivecompleted bd_mq 332 1
  4. setpqv bd_sq_ghost NC_QuestStage 4
  5. setpqv bd_sq_ghost Df_QuestStage 2
  6. startquest hp_FalkreathJarlHouseQuest
  7. XX042ff5.enable
  8. setpqv hp_FalkreathJarlHouseQuest IsJHAccess 0
  9. setpqv bd_sq_ghost Dreamcatcher_QS 1

Ok I also realise that I need the objective Id for looking for traces of the thief on the road if that's ok since that is also not completed, everything else is ok though

Quick question about the Varg the Fixer Ending:

Spoiler

So after getting caught a second time the whole Slavery part happens. After the conversation inside the ship the camera pans around to show solitude and then the game crashes mid-movement.
Usually I would consider it a bug but since something similar happens with the Falkreath jail ending (except with a speech bubble first) I suppose that is the intended ending?
Just so I don't miss out on anything interesting after that.

32 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Quick question about the Varg the Fixer Ending:

Hide contents

So after getting caught a second time the whole Slavery part happens. After the conversation inside the ship the camera pans around to show solitude and then the game crashes mid-movement.
Usually I would consider it a bug but since something similar happens with the Falkreath jail ending (except with a speech bubble first) I suppose that is the intended ending?
Just so I don't miss out on anything interesting after that.

Yeah, it's intended to be like that. A real 'death' so you need to load the game again.

1 hour ago, namjey said:

is there a command line code to add immediately 10 gold Dibellans mark to buy Runa's contract quickly??

If you use AddItemMenu mod, you can search for Dibellans. Or just console command and search for the id of gold dibellans and use player.additem xxxxx 10

30 minutes ago, Doobydoob said:

Yeah!

Dogma give the patreons weekly updates about the progress. But he doesn't reveal anything about the plot because of spoilers. Progress seems to be going fine. He is close to finish the part in the Skunkway and then he will move to the parts that happen outside.  There isn't any estimated date for release yet.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

Dogma give the patreons weekly updates about the progress. But he doesn't reveal anything about the plot because of spoilers. Progress seems to be going fine. He is close to finish the part in the Skunkway and then he will move to the parts that happen outside.  There isn't any estimated date for release yet.

That's good. As far as we know the only outside part is the father quest, unless the Thief runs away again. We may be looking at 1.0 before June.

3 minutes ago, kakaer said:

That's good. As far as we know the only outside part is the father quest, unless the Thief runs away again. We may be looking at 1.0 before June.

Actually, the next part, which is gonna finish the main quest, is taking place half at the Skunkway, half outside. So, Dogma might getting closer to half of job. The Father quest won't be implemented in this update, as it will be only an add-on content after the main quest.

3 hours ago, Arlokk said:

some errors happen when I install the mod
without the mod installed

Reveal hidden contents

2132334912_CapturadeTela(333).png.4038b1ba7f1db0cca985895db7b37e29.png

with the mod installed

Hide contents

1586875645_CapturadeTela(334).png.27a81a692d168dc46e769cedd022cd90.png

will this cause problems? or is it harmless?
i did something wrong in the installation?

The first page documentation explains that this is not an issue.

Hm, curious. Had an issue with my items from the surface being gone when I went up again.
Instead my inventory was the same as in The Skunkway + the Medium Armour I had previously equipped for the Arena.

Not a biggie right now since I did all the interesting Outside stuff before I went down (exept for the torn pages I guess) but in case it hasn't happened to anyone else I thought I might as well point it out.

How do you unlock the scene for the farmers ? 

I get to the scenes where I stole the purse after losing once, I do the beggar-move body part, then when Kust recognizes my face I click the option

"We met in the Tavern, I've had trouble sitting ever since"

I give him back the money and he says to meet him at the tavern in the evening. We do the sex scene and that's it. No farmers ever come and I'm not sure what to do to enable the scene with the farmers. It doesnt give me the option to confess like it says in the skip option, and the farmers never respawning in the tavern or in falkreath. 

Any idea how I can get the farmers scene ?

55 minutes ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

How do you unlock the scene for the farmers ? 

I get to the scenes where I stole the purse after losing once, I do the beggar-move body part, then when Kust recognizes my face I click the option

"We met in the Tavern, I've had trouble sitting ever since"

I give him back the money and he says to meet him at the tavern in the evening. We do the sex scene and that's it. No farmers ever come and I'm not sure what to do to enable the scene with the farmers. It doesnt give me the option to confess like it says in the skip option, and the farmers never respawning in the tavern or in falkreath. 

Any idea how I can get the farmers scene ?

You need to give the beggar a bottle of Black-Briar Reserve before meeting Kust. I think you can only do that if you paid him for the burial job. If you didn't and he is angry at you, iirc the scene might still work if you trade a Black-Briar Reserve with the innkeeper, but I'm not sure.

26 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You need to give the beggar a bottle of Black-Briar Reserve before meeting Kust. I think you can only do that if you paid him for the burial job. If you didn't and he is angry at you, iirc the scene might still work if you trade a Black-Briar Reserve with the innkeeper, but I'm not sure.

Thanks. I will try what you said and see if it works!

Edit:

YUP you were right! Thank you again!

I also have a scene question: When I pay the Thugs to tell Madame Petite that they did the thing without them having done the thing I never get the option to drink with them.
I tried coming back with MUCH more karma and it didn't work either.
So the Stableboy scene as mentioned in the Walkthrough eludes me. Is there something I missed?

57 minutes ago, Valgo said:

I also have a scene question: When I pay the Thugs to tell Madame Petite that they did the thing without them having done the thing I never get the option to drink with them.
I tried coming back with MUCH more karma and it didn't work either.
So the Stableboy scene as mentioned in the Walkthrough eludes me. Is there something I missed?

When you come with an agreement with them and the conversation ends, you should go back to the inn and midway, if you pay attention at the subtitles, one of the guys will call you. Then you go back and the dialogue option to have a drink with them should appear. 

You can miss this dialogue if you go inside too fast after ending the conversation.

6 hours ago, Highborn said:

When you come with an agreement with them and the conversation ends, you should go back to the inn and midway, if you pay attention at the subtitles, one of the guys will call you. Then you go back and the dialogue option to have a drink with them should appear. 

You can miss this dialogue if you go inside too fast after ending the conversation.

Ohhh, very sneaky! Thanks once again :)

On 3/17/2020 at 1:02 PM, ghostwalkr said:

So I'm having a noob problem and not sure how to fix it on my own.

Whenever I go to equip the tavern wench outfit, my character ends up with an invisible body. 
I have tried both the outfit from the base mod as well as brewmasterhal's Thief Extras - Custom Wench and both results with an invisible body.

I did search this thread and found a similar scenario, but saw no mention on how it was fixed. 

So can someone please provide an idiot's guide on how to setup and use a custom outfit would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still looking for some help with this minor problem.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, ghostwalkr said:

I'm still looking for some help with this minor problem.

Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

as far as I know, the wench tavern outfit uses the vanilla meshes and textures in Dogma's original mod. Check if you can normally equip them. Unless it's something going on with brewmasterhal's patch.