Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

42 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I canceled Netflix, HBOmax, and Disney+, instead to give billyy's a 10 dollar a month tip.  kicking butt to put these animations together.  Thanks.

Thanks, fellow degen. Very generous. I hope I won't let you down.

image.png

Double checked and I have all the prerequisites installed. Sorted the load order with LOOT which all of the penises able to appear, but tentacles and tongues don't seem to. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Load order is below.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devourment.esp
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
MCMHelper.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
Project Rainforest.esp
MarriageModSE.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
SoulForgeMysticArena.esp
FNISspells.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FeminizedLevelLists.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
BDHoodieFemale.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
3BBB.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
LynxLux_InvisibleHelmets.esp
WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
Weightless- Dragon Bones and Scales.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
DragonSouls.esp
Magical ScalingX3.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
Battlemage.esp
MonsterLipSync1.esp
Werewolves.esp
Werewolves_Futanari CBBE Patch.esp
CriticalHitsMakeSense.esp
Belt-Worn Dragon Priest Masks.esp
WarmongerArmory_SSE.esp
HIMBO.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
RaceMenuMorphsHIMBO.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
MatchingSetCheat.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Increased Lightning Bolt Range.esp
MageArmorAndCloaksLastFor2hours.esp
ArchmageRobeLearn.esp
Dark Disciple Standalone [SE].esp
Ebonscale.esp
TBD - Nier2BOutfit.esp
CraftableSoulGems.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RunicFlesh.esp
[COCO] Scarlet Rose.esp
[immyneedscake] RyanReos BladeDancer Mercenary.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
BulkEnchantingRedone.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
SkyrimOutfitSystem.esp
SexLabTools.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
ThrowVoice_NoSubs.esp
NWS_Frea.esp
PanAlpha.esp
SLDragons.esp
ImmersiveBendWill.esp
WerewolfCanLootAndRevertForm.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
IntuitiveDragonRideControl.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

14 hours ago, TotallyStephenHawking said:

Double checked and I have all the prerequisites installed. Sorted the load order with LOOT which all of the penises able to appear, but tentacles and tongues don't seem to. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Load order is below.

Reveal hidden contents

Not every Spriggan animation has tentacles, or branch dicks. Actually they're entirely separate currently. Not every creature has a tongue either. It is what is. At any rate tentacles and tongues are from the same ABC mod. If dicks work, then they will too.

On 4/11/2023 at 1:36 PM, Billyy said:

Not every Spriggan animation has tentacles, or branch dicks. Actually they're entirely separate currently. Not every creature has a tongue either. It is what is. At any rate tentacles and tongues are from the same ABC mod. If dicks work, then they will too.

I'm aware that not all have tentacles or dicks, what I'm saying is that the dicks are working, but tentacles and tongues are not, same with magic dildos for flame atronachs in those animations. It's rather obvious in the animations when there should be something there, but nothing is visible.

4 hours ago, TotallyStephenHawking said:

I'm aware that not all have tentacles or dicks, what I'm saying is that the dicks are working, but tentacles and tongues are not, same with magic dildos for flame atronachs in those animations. It's rather obvious in the animations when there should be something there, but nothing is visible.

It sounds like you don't have the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp plugin enabled in your load order.

I got an old version of  V4.31 of Billyy´s animation pack

Is there no risk of updating the pack to the current one?

Or did he add anything that could break the game / makes sex animation permanently broken? (for example, that I need more other mods for some reason)

Edit: It literally says there is no risk in the update notes, but I wonder if I have to re-adjust all heights,... for creatures and my character again if I re-register all animation?

Edited by sirlanzeshort
16 hours ago, sirlanzeshort said:

I got an old version of  V4.31 of Billyy´s animation pack

Is there no risk of updating the pack to the current one?

Or did he add anything that could break the game / makes sex animation permanently broken? (for example, that I need more other mods for some reason)

Edit: It literally says there is no risk in the update notes, but I wonder if I have to re-adjust all heights,... for creatures and my character again if I re-register all animation?

As long as there are no sex animations happening nothing should get broken, but you'd be going from v4.31 to v6.4 so its possible some of the animations might have been updated or removed.  

I can say I've updated every time there was a new release and have never had any issues.

12 hours ago, TotallyStephenHawking said:

You were correct there. For some reason it wasn't in the folder in MO. A reinstall fixed the ESP not being in the load order, but after doing so, sorting again with LOOT, and rerunning FNIS my problem hasn't changed.

the the only other thing I can think that might be your issue would be something overwriting the Spriggans.  But I'm no expert here just a mod user who tries to be helpful.

9 hours ago, randommaninzawarudo said:

Excuse me, but will you remake those old boar animations like it's said in the mod?

I mentioned that somewhere in the mod/fomod itself? I feel like I did at least say it somewhere, but alas I've told a lie apparently, as I don't even think about what old boar animations I have when picking new ones to make now. Obviously there will still be more boar animations, but I just don't limit myself to whatever the old ones were. I think I covered the ones I liked better anyway. Not sure if you had a position you liked?

4 hours ago, ryonalice said:

Can someone tell me how you managed to produce such an exaggerated ejaculation effect?  the photo 2 cowgirl on a horse

the same way tables & other things are added, it's an effect/particle nif that is added to the animation by using AnimObjects.

On 4/16/2023 at 1:13 PM, ryonalice said:

Can someone tell me how you managed to produce such an exaggerated ejaculation effect?  the photo 2 cowgirl on a horse

Yeah, just as MadMansGun, said. An odd/clever use of animobjects. The cool effect designed by the MadMan himself then slightly and crudely modified by myself to try and fit the scenario. He makes really good use of them in his animations.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

speaking of AnimObjects, @Billyy

AO_BBucket_Fill2.nif 96.53 kB · 1 download

i made it so the bucket actually fills (LE format)

Wew lad. That's pretty classy. I'll have to take a look at slapping that in. Thanks for that. I don't have much skill in the art of animobjects/nifs so it's nice to get some bones thrown my way in that regard.

16 hours ago, Billyy said:

Yeah, just as MadMansGun, said. An odd/clever use of animobjects. The cool effect designed by the MadMan himself then slightly and crudely modified by myself to try and fit the scenario. He makes really good use of them in his animations.

Wew lad. That's pretty classy. I'll have to take a look at slapping that in. Thanks for that. I don't have much skill in the art of animobjects/nifs so it's nice to get some bones thrown my way in that regard.

you are so awsome! thank you boss!

On 4/16/2023 at 11:05 PM, Billyy said:

I mentioned that somewhere in the mod/fomod itself? I feel like I did at least say it somewhere, but alas I've told a lie apparently, as I don't even think about what old boar animations I have when picking new ones to make now. Obviously there will still be more boar animations, but I just don't limit myself to whatever the old ones were. I think I covered the ones I liked better anyway. Not sure if you had a position you liked?

It's has been left there for ages so I just wonder. So those old boar animations are still good to use, just incompatible with ABC I suppose?

Anyway I'm not that interested in boars, please consider more netch animations! Netches have much more potential than slaughterfishes but no one else made animations for them, and your netch animations are the best out there! Would be a shame to leave such possibility from netches go unused.

13 hours ago, randommaninzawarudo said:

It's has been left there for ages so I just wonder. So those old boar animations are still good to use, just incompatible with ABC I suppose?

Anyway I'm not that interested in boars, please consider more netch animations! Netches have much more potential than slaughterfishes but no one else made animations for them, and your netch animations are the best out there! Would be a shame to leave such possibility from netches go unused.

Well they're a double-whammy made with an older dick model, and then ya, don't work with ABC naked meshes as the weighting of pelvis got changed. So they're pretty non-functional unless someone went out of their way to setup their boars with legacy meshes. But then no new ones will work.

Ah netches, speaking of double-whammys they do get the short end of the stick. I essentially never remember these things even exist, and when I do I remember how aids they are to animate. That on top of I'm not overly fond of them means I don't really think about making anything for them. idk maybe one day I'll brave trying out more.

Hi there, 

Thanks for the wonderful animations, I really enjoy your work! With ABC installed, your animations take Skyrim to the next level.

Now, I think I'm having a minor issue here but I'm not sure what's causing it. I am having this issue with chaurus animations only but I haven't tested all creatures. It affects all chaurus animations, not only Billyy's. 

1. Animations start normally and end normally but if I press the SexLab Tools key to change the pose, the PC changes the pose and continues to be animated, however, the chaurus stops being animated. The issue persists till the end of the animation.

2. If, however, during this issue I press the SexLab advance animation key and then change the pose, both the PC and the chaurus continue to be animated and the animation ends normally. 

Any hints?

On 4/22/2023 at 3:01 AM, Frozen Lake said:

Hi there, 

Thanks for the wonderful animations, I really enjoy your work! With ABC installed, your animations take Skyrim to the next level.

Now, I think I'm having a minor issue here but I'm not sure what's causing it. I am having this issue with chaurus animations only but I haven't tested all creatures. It affects all chaurus animations, not only Billyy's. 

1. Animations start normally and end normally but if I press the SexLab Tools key to change the pose, the PC changes the pose and continues to be animated, however, the chaurus stops being animated. The issue persists till the end of the animation.

2. If, however, during this issue I press the SexLab advance animation key and then change the pose, both the PC and the chaurus continue to be animated and the animation ends normally. 

Any hints?

Sexlab has an issue with changing creature animations, especially if it is the first stage. Since you use tools, try resetting the animation back to the current stage. It's a little buggy but it should reset after a try or two. 

4 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Sexlab has an issue with changing creature animations, especially if it is the first stage. Since you use tools, try resetting the animation back to the current stage. It's a little buggy but it should reset after a try or two. 

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

How do I reset the animation back to the current stage? I don't seem to able to find anything relevant in the MCM of either SexLab or Tools.

4 hours ago, Frozen Lake said:

Hi there, thanks for the reply.

How do I reset the animation back to the current stage? I don't seem to able to find anything relevant in the MCM of either SexLab or Tools.

I believe 'h' is the key to change what animation is playing, while 'shift-h' lets you change what stage you are on (and some other things.)