Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

Was able to install the pack with no troubles, human animations work wonderfully, but all animal/beast animations are broken
PC moves accordingly but animals stay in their default positions.
I have all required mods installed, animations loaded, and fnis ran with no problems.

Do I need the recommended mods or are their any other mods I need?

Edited by Noir909
12 hours ago, Noir909 said:

I already have that installed, creature animations from funnybiz and defeat work fine, just this animation pack specifically.

did you forget to rerun FNIS? are you sure that you installed the right version of the pack for your game version?

FNIS' consistence check reports some missing HKX files for some of the Invisible Furniture animations and these animations sometimes just show T-Posing instead of playing the animation.

Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A2_S3.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A2_S4.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CBehA_A2_S5.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A1_S3.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A1_S6.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A2_S3.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A2_S4.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A2_S5.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG
Missing AnimFile B_CNel_A2_S6.hkx for character, mod Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG

Just wanted to check if this was intentional or a possible bug/oversight? Thanks for the awesome animations!

Hi guys! I recently installed this mod and Billyy's animations are just great. However, I seem to be having issues with some "Furniture" animations that requires animobject. Some of them works fine, like there's meshes for dildos and some chairs, throne but I seem to be missing some like beds and small chairs. I checked my plugins and saw that the animobject esp are there but not all of them seem to work. I also have a "flag" that says the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp is designed for a different game but I'm sure I downloaded the SE version since it says it in the name. Here's a screenshot of the "error". As you can see, the same error seems to be present with Anub's animobj esp as well. Is this the reason why some objects are not appearing or is it something else? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

image.png.5352bbfe6305df7b3d947c5df531c219.png

2 minutes ago, PeepoLeFrog said:

Hi guys! I recently installed this mod and Billyy's animations are just great. However, I seem to be having issues with some "Furniture" animations that requires animobject. Some of them works fine, like there's meshes for dildos and some chairs, throne but I seem to be missing some like beds and small chairs. I checked my plugins and saw that the animobject esp are there but not all of them seem to work. I also have a "flag" that says the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp is designed for a different game but I'm sure I downloaded the SE version since it says it in the name. Here's a screenshot of the "error". As you can see, the same error seems to be present with Anub's animobj esp as well. Is this the reason why some objects are not appearing or is it something else? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

You have by any chance just overlooked the Invisible Part ? There are animations made exactly for use with ingame furniture. Also the Form Id doesn't matter. Big Bad 43 won't break your game. Most of the mods on LL have it and nobody is crashing because of it. It's meshes and scripts that need to be converted. Sure there might be a number of mods that need to be 44 but this is not one of them

On 6/29/2022 at 10:34 PM, Gukahn said:

You have by any chance just overlooked the Invisible Part ? There are animations made exactly for use with ingame furniture. Also the Form Id doesn't matter. Big Bad 43 won't break your game. Most of the mods on LL have it and nobody is crashing because of it. It's meshes and scripts that need to be converted. Sure there might be a number of mods that need to be 44 but this is not one of them

I noticed that there are indeed a pack in the SLAL called "FurnitureInvis" or something so I assumed those are suppose to be invisible furniture but some animations outside of that still doesn't have actual objects, not only Billyy's but some of Leito's furniture animations doesn't have them as well like chairs/table etc (I don't know if there are animations that triggers and ask to use nearby chairs and tables so I'm not sure if it's suppose to be part of the invisible furniture animation for in-game objects or if I'm missing something), but I'm sure that the animobjects should already be a part of the SexLab/anim packs that I downloaded. If I am missing something, I'd appreciate a link or direction on where to get the missing bed etc.

EDIT: I checked some of the Leito bed animation that was "missing" a bed and it seems to fit with in-game beds indeed, so I assume that's where they're suppose to be used. But I'm still not sure about some of the missing chair objects, as far as I know, sex lab doesn't ask to use nearby chairs for animations so it can't be for in-game chairs, right? And upon observing one of the chair animations, the missionary one specifically, seems to have the actor sit lower than they would a regular vanilla chair, meaning it would basically be a stool and it doesn't have a mesh.

Edited by PeepoLeFrog

Hi! I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, but I can't figure out how to trigger the Reverse Cowgirl Anal Invis animation? I use furniture sex framework and I have been able to trigger all of your other furniture anims for beds except this one. Thanks!

Edit: I managed to do it using SLEN, but is there any easier way? Thanks!

Edited by bubbadogslaw
7 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Thanks for the new anims! Always extra nice to see stuff done with the less utilized creatures like seekers.

Can only aggree with that. And more Werewolf Anims are always welcome too.. As are Orals ?

53 minutes ago, Laga134 said:

Guys, is it normal for some animations to be accessible only in certain places? I noticed that depending on the location some animations appear and others don't...

SexLab Utility Plus can do that.

1 hour ago, Laga134 said:

But I don't have this mod installed, I want all poses (except fueniture) released, regardless of location.

well then maybe it could be that you have too many animations enabled, sexlab can't load all of them at the same time.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well then maybe it could be that you have too many animations enabled, sexlab can't load all of them at the same time.

I only have Nibbles, Leito, Billyy and Anubis... That's weird, before I put the animations of Leito and Nibbles, this already happened...

I am even having this issue but this is my Fnis Loader List

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   7/3/2022 6:13:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:220     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MiasLair V7.0 ...     ChAnims:275     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoids", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (werewolfbeast)<<

5266 animations for 16 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 5266  CTD:32.3%  pOpt:5.2%  max: 16283  LC: 8461 (max. 26162)

2231 animations for 7 mods and 43 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S1.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S2.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S3.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
 3 possible consistence issues

13 hours ago, DangerChaos12 said:

I am even having this issue but this is my Fnis Loader List

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   7/3/2022 6:13:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...     ChAnims:220     CTD:1.4%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...     ChAnims:145     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...     ChAnims:86     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...     ChAnims:285     CTD:1.8%     pOpt:0.4%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading MiasLair V7.0 ...     ChAnims:275     CTD:1.9%     pOpt:0.7%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ...     ChAnims:829     CTD:3.6%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Billyy_CreatureHumanoids", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED. (werewolfbeast)<<

5266 animations for 16 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 5266  CTD:32.3%  pOpt:5.2%  max: 16283  LC: 8461 (max. 26162)

2231 animations for 7 mods and 43 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S1.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S2.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
Missing AnimFile ChauH_B_Dog_A2_S3.hkx for chaurusflyer, mod Billyy_CreatureInsects
 3 possible consistence issues

I have the latest version of this installed and ran FNIS and am not getting the same issue.  I would suggest you re-download and reinstall.