Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

12 hours ago, Kaiser_Phoenix said:

So I have been having issues with these animations. When I try to run SKSE from MO2 with this mod active, the game fails to run. This seems to happen even with all other mods disabled, so I don't think it's a mod conflict.

Any ideas (this is for SE btw)?

Are you hitting the animation limit?  Can  you disable other animation packs, run FNIS, enable this one, run FNIS again, and see if it runs?

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Are you hitting the animation limit?  Can  you disable other animation packs, run FNIS, enable this one, run FNIS again, and see if it runs?

Tried your suggestion, no dice. Did the reverse (turned off this animation pack and enabled everything else) and game starts up fine.

I'm pretty confused at this point lol

I don't quite understand how that works.
for the mod I need SexLab More Creatures. 
but now I have SE and there is the mod (More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition V12.7) incompatible? 

More Nasty Critters for Skyrim Special Edition: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

While there but that's not SLAL? 
I do not understand the mod should run on SE
I use MO2 for install.
I'm currently having problems with JContainers SE it is not compatible with More Nasty Framework???
I have both up to date
can someone help me ? THX ?

Hello. Awesome, awesome animations. I got a doubt someone else, can clarify for me. As of v5.4, there is a single Centurion animation. Weren't there more of them in earlier versions? Did something in particular happen to them? Or is it that I am confusing Billyy's animations with, say, Anubs'? Because I wish there were more of them.  
2 hours ago, P3tr0v said:

Hello. Awesome, awesome animations. I got a doubt someone else, can clarify for me. As of v5.4, there is a single Centurion animation. Weren't there more of them in earlier versions? Did something in particular happen to them? Or is it that I am confusing Billyy's animations with, say, Anubs'? Because I wish there were more of them.  

The download page has the original packs with a bunch of older stuff... maybe in there somewhere?

17 hours ago, bnub345 said:

The download page has the original packs with a bunch of older stuff... maybe in there somewhere?

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, there aren't even any Construct animations in the original packs. As it turns out, there were 3 distinct Centurion animations, none of which are the one currently available, back in v4.0, maybe in later versions, but it would appear Billyy chose to discontinue them later on. Go figure. Once again, thanks a lot.

So after a mind numbing amount of testing, I finally narrowed down the actors that was causing the SKSE to crash. As a matter of fact, both this new animation pack and the original animations caused the same issue. These are the problematic folder as follows:

Original- humanoid pack

werewolfbeast
dlc1- vampirebrute (gargoyle)

Modern pack- construct pack

dlc2- dwarven balliston centurion
dwarven sphere centurion
dwarven steam centurion

Now here is the weird part. Deleting either the animations or behavior files stops the CTD from happening (game runs with either one solely). Apparently the crashing only happens when both folders are together. Granted, I only tested out this last part for the dwarven steam centurion. My observation could completely be wrong.

After deleting these actor folders, no crashing. 

I have no idea what any of these results mean, but maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out lol

22 hours ago, alternateaccounts said:

Very few animations are registered as agressive - I would have thought all the wheel animations at least would be. Is there a way to update the tags to include aggressive animations?

"Data\SLAnims\source\" open with notepad and edit them, then run SLAnimGenerateForMNCv12.pyw (you need python3).

or

"Data\SLAnims\json" open with notepad and edit them.

16 minutes ago, Kaiser_Phoenix said:

After deleting these actor folders, no crashing. 

I have no idea what any of these results mean, but maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out lol

maybe you just have too many animations installed and need the crash fix?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/

29 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

Can I just add the tags in this json without running the python script afterwards?

yes

30 minutes ago, alternateaccounts said:

Do I need to reload anything in SLAL?

reload/apply json in SLAL's MCM (hit reload first and unpause & wait a bit)

I've been getting this issue for a while now, and it happens with any animation that uses the scaling command, but when the scene starts, none of the actors are scaled. So the petite animations won't shrink my player, and the animations with larger guys don't scale them up erither. I've tried toggling the 'Disable Scaling/CTD Fix' and the 'Even Actor Height' box is unticked, but still no scaling. Any ideas?

15 hours ago, mancuskaj said:

Anyone know how to get the futa animations with the Ceraph ( 

) ? They are not showing up for me. Is there some pre-requisite for futa content?

From the OP of the mod:-

Is it possible to remove the penis?
The penisses are optional, talk to her to hide or show them.

19 hours ago, Fredfish said:

From the OP of the mod:-

Is it possible to remove the penis?
The penisses are optional, talk to her to hide or show them.

I'm sorry I must have not expressed myself clearly. I want Ceraph to behave like futa. She does not get futa masturbation options for example. I want her to use that horsecock, not put it away.

Edited by mancuskaj
On 6/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, mancuskaj said:

I'm sorry I must have not expressed myself clearly. I want Ceraph to behave like futa. She does not get futa masturbation options for example. I want her to use that horsecock, not put it away.

from wat i know, ceraph gender was male by default in sexlab,
how about u change it to female in sexlab.