Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

21 hours ago, Billyy said:

Nothing has changed with that animation, or any other previous animations (except the few creature redos) since the last update. Usually odd stretching like that is skeleton related. Are you using the latest/newish version of xp32?

This was a problem in XPMSE, i missed few versions. Thank you.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:
15 hours ago, merManc said:

Well, plug-ins and nifs aren't the same thing.

yea i missed that last bit, nif files 100% do need to be ported....and only with NIF Optimizer v3.0.7, the newer versions of it seem to be fucking up.

Oh right, I mean to say "Don't mess with the SE .ESP" not nifs. I know you have to convert those for them to work.

I thought most people on LoversLab tended to suggest MO as the best choice of mod manager, rather than a stupid ass one, but perhaps that's changed. Anyway, don't worry, I learned my lesson. Form 43/44 doesn't matter, and politely trying to raise awareness of a possible issue is apparently unwelcome. Won't happen again.

Thanks for the incredible animations, Billyy. Skyrim wouldn't be the same without them.

7 hours ago, merManc said:

I thought most people on LoversLab tended to suggest MO as the best choice of mod manager, rather than a stupid ass one, but perhaps that's changed. Anyway, don't worry, I learned my lesson. Form 43/44 doesn't matter, and politely trying to raise awareness of a possible issue is apparently unwelcome. Won't happen again.

Thanks for the incredible animations, Billyy. Skyrim wouldn't be the same without them.

Well: It would be too much trouble for a mod manager to check if all nifs and anims are converted or if the textures are have the right format so they just check the header. If they find the old '43' they say it is incompatible and that is simply wrong in 99% of all cases. On the other hand you really mess up things by resaving an esp. I already managed to add an error to the esp of alternate start, which was made with the new CK by just opening it with the CK and saving it again. 

Don't listen to anybody who tells you that an esp for SE has to have the 44 header.

I have a problem and i couldn't find a solution yet. Been searching for nearly two weeks now.

about 50% of the Billyy Animations are working fine. But the other half doesn't work. The Actors just stand there, looking at each other, moaning and screaming. I read about this here on LL but all the solutions didn't help. The strange thing is, that only half of the animations isn't working.

what I tried:
- run fnis
- delete creature behaviors
- unregister all SLAL Animations
- reinstall billyy's animations
- generate fnis
- register animation in SLAL
- reload JSON

but it's always the same animations not working, no matter what I do. Starting a new game didn't help. Maybe it has to do with some behavior files missing or something?
All other animation packs work like a charm. It's only the billyy animations pack making trouble.

49 minutes ago, Skypo said:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thank you for your suggestions. I uninstalled Creature Framework, MNC, SL Anim Loader and made a new savegame, then I did what you wrote it now everything seems to work again. Thanks! Great mod!

On 4/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, Pickle_Juice said:

Oh man! Billyy i love your animations dude great job! i especially love your Bear and Giant animations a lot! may i ask if you're planning on making more Giant animations? can we expect another 2p with two giant animation? cause i really dig the one you did! keept it up!

Hey Pickle, thanks. I don't really have much planned in terms of giants, I'm not overly fond of them. I'm sure they'll crop up again eventually. 3p's even less likely, but I already made 1 in the past so I might be obligated to support it now...

15 hours ago, Inte said:

Any chance of reverting back to the lighter texture for the X, so it matches the one from ZAP? 

From this, 

20200424163026_1.jpg

Back to this, 

20200424164115_1.jpg

Thanks.

I've not changed anything with the furniture pack in a long time. I think this may be a case of modders using the same Animated object registration name. I had intentionally picked name leito chose so the XCross could be standardized for all XCross animations a player had. In this situation I suspect someone else's animobject nif is overwriting my XCross with the dark one.

Anyway I can look to change the registered name of my XCross in a future update to make it unique and thus return it to being the standard wood.

2 hours ago, Billyy said:

Hey Pickle, thanks. I don't really have much planned in terms of giants, I'm not overly fond of them. I'm sure they'll crop up again eventually. 3p's even less likely, but I already made 1 in the past so I might be obligated to support it now...

Oh damm, that's sad to hear, but if some new Giant animations do come up, i would glady add them to my collection!

For sure the BEST animations, by my point of view, for Group, Cuffed/Yoked and Lesbian. Never seen better ones. Thank you very much!

I have only a couple of requests, if you are willing to and if you have time for.

1. Considering the OsmelC SexLabUtils that allows the use of existing furnitures like XCross, Chair, Bench, Pillory, Throne and others, could you think to provide an AnimObjects resource that includes ONLY cuffs and yokes?

2. There is the lack of a Male Solo animation on Chair (masturbation). Could you think to create one?

Once again, thank you for your amazing work! Kisses.

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

For some reason the Gloryhole shack door is closed even though I choose door none during installation. Can you fix it?

Same here.  

Also, since Sexlab Survival has made it so that troll cum heals Apropos wear and tear, I have noticed that there's only one Troll BJ animation.  So if you're looking to expand your creature anims, thats a scenario we could use more anims for.   :D 

12 hours ago, assassin394 said:

For some reason the Gloryhole shack door is closed even though I choose door none during installation. Can you fix it?

Hmm, I’ve not experienced this, but I did find a potential reason for this that I’ve fixed for next update.

9 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

For sure the BEST animations, by my point of view, for Group, Cuffed/Yoked and Lesbian. Never seen better ones. Thank you very much!

I have only a couple of requests, if you are willing to and if you have time for.

1. Considering the OsmelC SexLabUtils that allows the use of existing furnitures like XCross, Chair, Bench, Pillory, Throne and others, could you think to provide an AnimObjects resource that includes ONLY cuffs and yokes?

2. There is the lack of a Male Solo animation on Chair (masturbation). Could you think to create one?

Once again, thank you for your amazing work! Kisses.

1. I can think of a way to split the animobjects, but there won’t ever be a perfect way to split that that works for everyone and doesn’t confuse people at which groups contain which objects. I have a number of animobjects that aren’t simply big pieces of furniture.

2. I’ve noticed this problem, but any time I think of doing anything about it I just don’t know what to do. I can’t really think of poses that aren’t… flamboyant or whatnot, haha.

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Same here.  

Also, since Sexlab Survival has made it so that troll cum heals Apropos wear and tear, I have noticed that there's only one Troll BJ animation.  So if you're looking to expand your creature anims, thats a scenario we could use more anims for.   :D 

I’ve since parked myself in the ‘no fun allowed’ group for troll oral due to it being too large for the females mouth (I know this is the case for most dicks these days, but the troll as well as some other creatures are excessively thick in that regard. Though I was looking to eventually make some kind of handjob facial animation for trolls one day. Maybe I could also make one with a mix and hands and licking…

Also I think Nibbles at least has a BJ kind of thing too…

41 minutes ago, Fathulu said:

I have a problem. When i load the animations with the fnis i get warnings about some files not being skyrim compatible. When i start the game all humas are t posing. Anyone knows why?

If I had to guess you need to download the correct file (LE or SE) for your game.

42 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Hmm, I’ve not experienced this, but I did find a potential reason for this that I’ve fixed for next update.

I had assumed I had just goofed on the install menu on my last update, but seeing this I'd say I can confirm that there may have been an issue where the "no door" option instead installed the full shed+closed door option.  Easy enough to manually overwrite the files until next update tho.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:29 PM, Billyy said:

In this situation I suspect someone else's animobject nif is overwriting my XCross with the dark one.

Yes you were correct, moving your animation objects .esp after the rest in the LO fixed it. 

Thanks. 

You are the best at this job. If I had the opportunity, I would like to support you financially. At least I wanted to write a thank you message. And this is my first comment in LB.
I do not know English. I wrote this message with google translate.
You are wonderful .. You are wonderful .. You are wonderful ..
Let everything be as you wish ..

hello, so most of the animations won't work for me. the npc's stand still idling - sometimes when changing animation they do a weird, short humping motion then go back to idling.

any ideas? I'm using the most recent version, rebuild my registry etc.