Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

(depending on what version of xp32 you have installed) xp32 should be loaded before MNC.

I moved xp32 and xp32 extended further up the list, which didnt work, so i then tried moving things like bodyslide and hdt physics up. Doing this has caused the bear to stop having the tounge floating above its head, but not it has no aroused state. As well as this, my character has the issue where their breasts are being left behind when they do things such as crouch.

As I am unsure of where they were initially, would it be easier to reinstall everything? its a new character so it doesn't matter from that point of view.

13 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

I fixed that bear problem by replacing the  skeleton.nif  in : Data/meshes/actors/bear/ character assets..

Did you replace this in the Data/meshes... file found in the xp32 extended mod? If so, what did you replace it with?

Thanks to everyone for helping with this.

15 hours ago, dardar said:

I moved xp32 and xp32 extended further up the list, which didnt work, so i then tried moving things like bodyslide and hdt physics up. Doing this has caused the bear to stop having the tounge floating above its head, but not it has no aroused state. As well as this, my character has the issue where their breasts are being left behind when they do things such as crouch.

As I am unsure of where they were initially, would it be easier to reinstall everything? its a new character so it doesn't matter from that point of view.

Did you replace this in the Data/meshes... file found in the xp32 extended mod? If so, what did you replace it with?

Thanks to everyone for helping with this.

I downloaded latest MNC ,took the files from the actors folder and repaced the ones i have in game . Then i downloaded latest ABC and took the files in the Meshes folder there and put in game.. That's it.. But at the same time i'm here..it looks like the spider may have a simular issue??...After testing.. disregard the comment about the spider.. it works as it should.

Billyy you're my favorite animator out there, thanks for everything you've created this far!

I'd like to ask if you would consider making non-sexual animations. For example, sit-on-the-floor eating, drinking or reading animations in poser-hotkeys or sexlab(like a masturbation animation.) They would be great for role-playing, as campsite activities.

Well, it's just a suggestion, like to know what you think.?

On 2/2/2020 at 6:18 AM, saltshade said:

The 3P Werewolf animations from Creature Pack 1 don't show up in MCM. Does each page have a limit?

Uggh, ya I think they're off the page actually.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:23 AM, sfr said:

Nice update! More FFC please :)

Yes, slowly working on more.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:58 AM, JosephShin said:

Billyy you're my favorite animator out there, thanks for everything you've created this far!

I'd like to ask if you would consider making non-sexual animations. For example, sit-on-the-floor eating, drinking or reading animations in poser-hotkeys or sexlab(like a masturbation animation.) They would be great for role-playing, as campsite activities.

Well, it's just a suggestion, like to know what you think.?

Thanks, friend.

Normal animations and sex animations are quite different in that a simple sex loop is fairly easy to do whereas any other kind of normal animation is quite difficult. Pretty interesting idea, but I don't know if I'll fit this in anywhere.

On 2/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, xzilla54 said:

Anyone know if the white haired girl in the screenshots exists as a character preset or standalone follower?

Would love to have her in my game. 

That's a negative I'm afraid.

so im getting sl pheromones and need this mod (maybe this mod's req idk.) but this says its not Special Edition compatible of is this just an oversight and i can run for my sse?

ps im new to setting up mods, so idk if i need these req for this mod as well as the req for sl pheromones

Edit - after a bunch of digging i found the converted se mod thanks billyy

Hey there Billyy, had a look on your patreon and noticed you were struggling a bit, if you're open to any ideas then I think I can offer some.

Simplest idea would be blowjob anims similar to your human squatting one, would work with troll, gargoyle and... I forget if you did that with falmer, my memory fails me there.

For a more intricate idea, you could maybe do one for spider where the female character gets hoisted onto a web and either done from the rear or the front, maybe you can use one of the webbing models from some of the dungeons as the anim object.

I'm tired at the moment but if u need a hand finding inspiration I can try to think of more things once I'm more rested.

Best of luck.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:15 PM, ungodlytomato said:

"AshHopper_BillyyStanding", "AshHopper_BillyyMissionary", "AshHopper_BillyyBehind" and "AshHopper_Billyy3pDoublePen" have a typo in their tags - "Vagnial" instead of I presume "Vaginal".

Wait, don't you know about "vagnial"?  It has to be vagnial.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:19 PM, Azazemon said:

I'm having an issue where I'm not getting any furniture animations. I checked the boxes for the animations but I don't them anywhere in game.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

15 minutes ago, Zeta.R3t said:

I got the following problem, can someone help me? For some reason the Slaughter fish doesnt animate... my character goes into animation but the slaughterfish just stays there between my characters legs, every other creature animates properly

try deleting there "behavior.hkx" file and rerunning FNIS.

I did that, but the none of the animations showed up. Not just for this mod mind you, but other mods as well. I only have the pillory animations but the pillory itself is invisible when the animation starts. Is there a separate mod I have to download for furniture animations?

2 hours ago, Azazemon said:

I did that, but the none of the animations showed up. Not just for this mod mind you, but other mods as well. I only have the pillory animations but the pillory itself is invisible when the animation starts. Is there a separate mod I have to download for furniture animations?

did you miss the esp when you installed the mod?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

did you miss the esp when you installed the mod?

I checked the boxes for the animobjects. I've reinstalled sexlab framework the sl anim loader (after uninstalling everything and starting a new game) along with this mod. The problem I'm seeing is that they're just not getting loaded, even when I do those steps from your last post through SL anim loader. The animations are accounted for when I run the FNIS generator, but the only animations that SLAL registers in the game are the ones that come with sexlab.