Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-4-1)

23 minutes ago, dcanimator said:

Thank you for creating and sharing your amazing work. 

The title says version 4.1 and the files say versions 3.1

Are the files 3.1 or 4.1?

Thanks! 

You sure you arn't mistaking the date 2020-4-1 for the version? I couldn't see any 4.1 typo, but either way 3.1 is actually the newest release.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The "Billyy Chair Behind Anal" from InvisFurn Animations need 180° rotation to fit on real furnitures.

It may depend how you're looking at it. I streamline it to be always face directly at the object. Chairs specifically you'd want to face the seat aka from the front.

First off great work, 

a couple some questions. 

1. Is there a function call for the eyes. Some of the  animation would do well with prime actors closing their eyes at certain points (imo)

2. I've had a few problems with scaling. I had one with mnc canines (fixed somewhat) but I was wondering about skeevers . Never had them show til recent, they seem over scaled. It that the result of the original skeleton and  everyone went  with it  and never developed an actually scale replacement? (or could it be a problem on my end, I did talk to mmguns about this, mainly about rescaling ).

3. what are your thoughts on intro and outro animations.  I mainly use defeat for events so an animation pushing down or off the receiver. Maybe a standardized set for all modders.

- would it add too much for the anim limit?

4. Has there ever been any talks between modders on a 'universal' animobjects. I probablly got 6 of those in my load order and they seem to work at random.

anyway, thanks again and stay safe.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

It may depend how you're looking at it. I streamline it to be always face directly at the object. Chairs specifically you'd want to face the seat aka from the front.

Try this and you will see what I talking about.

SexLab Utility Plus v20200329(Extra).7z 

You will need use the "Clean System" option from the SexLab MCM to update the Furniture functions and the the same option to remove the tweak if you want to.

Just enable the "Use furniture" option on the SexLab MCM and run the Animation not to far from some chair and the system will do the rest.

4 hours ago, Joe_Oni said:

4. Has there ever been any talks between modders on a 'universal' animobjects. I probablly got 6 of those in my load order and they seem to work at random.

that was tested in the past but it was a pain in the ass and just caused problems without solving anything.

Hi All.  

I'm having problems getting some of the (SSE) animation pack to show up  in Sexlab toggles and work.  

Some of the pack works, but the insect and misc creature ones don't.  

All animations in the pack register ok in the SL Animation loader, but only part of the pack shows up in Sexlab toggles, and those that don't show up also don't get played in-game.  

FNIS output looks fine and the consistency check was good too.

I've tried cleaning/ re-building the registry,  reloading/ re-registering things in the loader, and also cutting out all other animations (keeping the total < 200) except for the default ones and an attempt at only registering the problematic ones, with no luck (they register ok, but don't show up in SL's toggle section).  I've also tried  using a new game.   

I think other packs might be partially loading as well-- there's about 700 animations  that register in the SL Loader, but at most only 5 pages of animations are listed in SL's animation toggle section.  (However it's not a problem with having too many animations, since  the problem still happens at a low animation count.)    Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot this?

thanks!

BTW, Billyy, if you're still adding animations, it'd be great to see some canine knotting ones where the dog moves to a butt to butt position and pulls the player around a bit by the knot.  

edit: After making some adjustments to the install order, I was able to get the animations working, though parts of the pack still refused to show up in SExlab’s toggle area.  

One question please, i play the "normal" skyrim with the unofficial skyrim legendary edition patch.
After installing this mod my game won't start anymore.
Run Fnis of course and everything.
what could be the reason for that?

I have downloaded the LE version.

@Krynn  Do you have too many animations installed?  It varies per person, but anything over like 12,000 and you risk crashing on startup.  Could be more, could be less.

I'm not sure if its this pack's fault, but I just got to Solstheim and when I kill the little crickets, they don't break apart and can't be looted.  Not sure if an animation pack could cause that, but thats all I have that would affect them...

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@Krynn  Do you have too many animations installed?  It varies per person, but anything over like 12,000 and you risk crashing on startup.  Could be more, could be less.

I'm not sure if its this pack's fault, but I just got to Solstheim and when I kill the little crickets, they don't break apart and can't be looted.  Not sure if an animation pack could cause that, but thats all I have that would affect them...

no, not at all, just Lexlab Animations and the devious ones.

but thanks for the answer, I need to take a closer look.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, Joe_Oni said:

First off great work, 

a couple some questions. 

1. Is there a function call for the eyes. Some of the  animation would do well with prime actors closing their eyes at certain points (imo)

2. I've had a few problems with scaling. I had one with mnc canines (fixed somewhat) but I was wondering about skeevers . Never had them show til recent, they seem over scaled. It that the result of the original skeleton and  everyone went  with it  and never developed an actually scale replacement? (or could it be a problem on my end, I did talk to mmguns about this, mainly about rescaling ).

3. what are your thoughts on intro and outro animations.  I mainly use defeat for events so an animation pushing down or off the receiver. Maybe a standardized set for all modders.

- would it add too much for the anim limit?

anyway, thanks again and stay safe.

1. Negative, that’s all handled by expressions. The only function we have is to open mouths or not.

2. Not sure what you mean here. As long as you have latest MNC SLAL then at least the standard Skyrim creatures should all be at correct scale. A lot of people think Skeevers get upscaled for animations, but that is just in fact how big they are.

3. Intro and outro animations would likely be a lot more work that just making a simple sex loop. I’ve never really had a big desire to make them for that reason on top of it kind of stream-lining an animations role-play use, as well as Sexlab making the final stage the climax stage to apply effects.

4. Basically what MMG said. We try to not step on toes for naming conventions of animobjects, but trying to coordinate and share 1 Animobjects file, no and it sounds like a huge pain. However the end user might be able to merge them all together if they desired.

On 4/7/2020 at 10:49 PM, osmelmc said:

Try this and you will see what I talking about.

SexLab Utility Plus v20200329(Extra).7zUnavailable  

You will need use the "Clean System" option from the SexLab MCM to update the Furniture functions and the the same option to remove the tweak if you want to.

Just enable the "Use furniture" option on the SexLab MCM and run the Animation not to far from some chair and the system will do the rest.

Interesting, had I known something like this was in the works and functional, I may have treated how I handled my furniture animations. As it is now, it would go against my goal of the invisible furniture animations to have it align for this use. The idea was it could be used anywhere with any object (assuming the size allowed it to align) whether it be a chair or not.

Users could edit and rebuild the slal to add in the ‘rotate 180’ function if they desired it to align with this mod.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:02 PM, ftlum said:

Hi All.  

I'm having problems getting some of the (SSE) animation pack to show up  in Sexlab toggles and work.  

Some of the pack works, but the insect and misc creature ones don't.  

All animations in the pack register ok in the SL Animation loader, but only part of the pack shows up in Sexlab toggles, and those that don't show up also don't get played in-game.  

FNIS output looks fine and the consistency check was good too.

I've tried cleaning/ re-building the registry,  reloading/ re-registering things in the loader, and also cutting out all other animations (keeping the total < 200) except for the default ones and an attempt at only registering the problematic ones, with no luck (they register ok, but don't show up in SL's toggle section).  I've also tried  using a new game.   

I think other packs might be partially loading as well-- there's about 700 animations  that register in the SL Loader, but at most only 5 pages of animations are listed in SL's animation toggle section.  (However it's not a problem with having too many animations, since  the problem still happens at a low animation count.)    Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot this?

thanks!

BTW, Billyy, if you're still adding animations, it'd be great to see some canine knotting ones where the dog moves to a butt to butt position and pulls the player around a bit by the knot.  

edit: After making some adjustments to the install order, I was able to get the animations working, though parts of the pack still refused to show up in SExlab’s toggle area.  

Honestly not really sure how SSE works. Even my test version of is janky as hell when it comes to Sexlab.

Will probably do some butt to butt knottings at some point. Don’t know about pulling player around with it.

1 hour ago, BeoWulf91 said:

Hey Billyy, can I ask what happened to the preview blogs? They were a helpful reference, but now they're gone.

Whoops, sorry. I forgot to republish them after updating them with the new previews last update.

Hi, Billyy. Just wanted to report that the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp from the SE pack is showing up as a form 43 plug-in, rather than form 44. I know there's generally been some debate over whether this really matters or not, but I thought I'd mention it. I can easily convert the plug-in by saving it in the SE creation kit, but I wondered if the meshes and textures included might also need converting, or if that's already taken care of.

In case it's relevant, I picked the AnimObjects and Bondage AnimObjects options in the installer.

Thanks.

13 hours ago, laggz13 said:

Hey Billyy big fan. Would You ever release your characters as presets or npcs? they are simply incredible and would love to know how you made them.

Nothing is publicly available for my characters. They’re currently on a ‘cannot has’ basis. Though I don’t think they’re anything special anyway.

7 hours ago, merManc said:

Hi, Billyy. Just wanted to report that the SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp from the SE pack is showing up as a form 43 plug-in, rather than form 44. I know there's generally been some debate over whether this really matters or not, but I thought I'd mention it. I can easily convert the plug-in by saving it in the SE creation kit, but I wondered if the meshes and textures included might also need converting, or if that's already taken care of.

In case it's relevant, I picked the AnimObjects and Bondage AnimObjects options in the installer.

Thanks.

Honestly I don’t know anything about it. I was just going off what I had been told and I can’t even guarantee I’ve been doing it correctly. My understanding of SSE is basically non-existent.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's been confirmed by our site's porting team that it does jack shit.

So basically don’t mess with the SE nif?

5 hours ago, qwerty1986 said:

Hi, after last update in new animation i have weird breasts bug.

Hide contents

---1.jpg.3904075230479f6538d2d0ef2fca2196.jpg

---2.jpg.6fce8162892fea460113e20089fa43b8.jpg

With previous animations all fine. Any suggestions? P.S. Skyrim Legendary Edition (OldRim)

Nothing has changed with that animation, or any other previous animations (except the few creature redos) since the last update. Usually odd stretching like that is skeleton related. Are you using the latest/newish version of xp32?

3 hours ago, Billyy said:

So basically don’t mess with the SE nif?

the only thing it would do is stop people from bitching about a pointless number that does absolutely nothing.

hell you can even run form 44 esps in 32bit SLE and the game won't give a fuck (as long as it's not corrupted in someway).

Well, plug-ins and nifs aren't the same thing. All the guides I've read about converting a mod from classic to se say that the esp/esm should ideally be saved in the 64bit creation kit to update it from form 43 to form 44, and MO2 was giving me a warning about the AnimObjects esp. I wasn't bitching, just reporting it in case something had been accidentally missed in the conversion. The guides do also say that meshes and animations should be converted, and textures should be checked, and that seems to be regarded as more important.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. My experiment with se has come to an end in any case. I'm back on classic again.

1 hour ago, merManc said:

I wasn't bitching

i wasn't exactly referring to you when i said that, more so some other people that have been posting in other threads.

9 hours ago, Billyy said:

nif

1 hour ago, merManc said:

Well, plug-ins and nifs aren't the same thing.

yea i missed that last bit, nif files 100% do need to be ported....and only with NIF Optimizer v3.0.7, the newer versions of it seem to be fucking up.