Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

27 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Thats the point about glory hole. it means , the player sits in the box and get one schlong after the other.  

I don't wat to choose between the tree options. I just want to have the anims wit, without and with the open door... not one of them.

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't wat to choose between the tree options. I just want to have the anims wit, without and with the open door... not one of them.

I'm sure that is something Billyy *could* do, but that would use 3x the animation slots for a pretty minor difference.  I'm not sure how much value there would be in him putting in all the work to make an additional option to make this happen (new "optional" pack, new animated objects in the .esp, making sure what people pick in the first option is not repeated in the alternate animation versions ect).

That being said, if you really wanted to do this for your personal use, it wouldn't be "that" hard to learn how to mod the pack to your personal tastes. 

If I was going to do something like that I'd just copy Billyy's animated object .esp and add additional gloryhole objects using TES5Edit, and copy/rename the alternate meshes to match. 

Then you could either make a new SLAL pack that just copies the gloryhole animations but uses the new objects and new names, or edit and rebuild the actual furniture pack so different animations use different objects (example - could have the spitroast animation use open door, and the blowjob animation closed door ect).

I find if I want a really specific option in a mod, learning to do some minor personal modding helps a lot.

45 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Can someone look into this please for confirmation?

I am having a bug when riding the horse after installing the new update 2.91.

I get graphical stuttering when on uneven ground. Reverting to 2.82 and the bug is gone.

Just tested and I am not having any issues. I should note however that I don't use creature animations of any kind, including the ones from this pack.

Alos, Billyy did say above;

" I used Bakafactory's rig/body mesh/xpmse skeleton for the horse anal animation, which allows animators to stretch the anus in the animation itself. Turns out horses are too big for it to fit anyway, but if you have issues with that animation it may be time to update your skeleton. I'm slowly working it into my future animations to be standard. "

17 minutes ago, bandygirl1 said:

Just tested and I am not having any issues. I should note however that I don't use creature animations of any kind, including the ones from this pack.

Alos, Billyy did say above;

" I used Bakafactory's rig/body mesh/xpmse skeleton for the horse anal animation, which allows animators to stretch the anus in the animation itself. Turns out horses are too big for it to fit anyway, but if you have issues with that animation it may be time to update your skeleton. I'm slowly working it into my future animations to be standard. "

Yes bug doesnt occur when creature anims arent installed.

I m using Bakas ABC already (Version 1.25 I think). Unless Billy is talking about some other XP skeletons.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ah ok . my critic about gloryhole is, that it should become long animations with multiple cumshots from different dicks in different holes.

9 hours ago, btasqan said:

I get graphical stuttering when on uneven ground. Reverting to 2.82 and the bug is gone.

Maybe fixed version uploaded for this.

If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. Not since I first started learning how to initially make skyrim animations have I ever questioned myself more as to why I make animations for this game.  This shakes me to the core as I troubleshot it for a few hours and I don’t know exactly why it wouldn’t work, but it did go away when I removed my recent horse animation from slal registration. Then I created the entry again and rebuilt behaviors and all that and it seemingly maybe works now? My game definitely isn’t nearly as spasmic as it was before, but even without my slal packs loaded I found riding a horse to be a fairly camera jerky experience. Not sure if it was always like that and I never noticed until looking for it?

Anyway thanks for report and visual aid. If this doesn’t fix I’m not sure I’ll find the answer… I guess my pack would just be incompatible with riding a horse..? That’d suck. I wonder if there’s a behavior threshold for horses?.. Maybe my initial entry had something amiss in it? At any rate at least this was discovered fast. Had it been an update or 2 down the road it would’ve been an even bigger headache. I think I’m going to put horse animations on hold for a bit…

Fukkin Todd, man.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:34 PM, skyrim482 said:

Will this new version be compatable with sse or does it still need a conversion?

Still needs conversion. There will be 2 mods in list if there's an SSE version. I hope to get on this soon. I need to find time to install a functional sexing SSE first.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:49 PM, karlpaws said:

I'm not sure if this is what the OP meant, but one thing I've gone back and forth on is installing the objects ESP so I don't always have the furniture there and visible (though that might not be for your pack.. I forget)

Having two copies of the furniture animations, one [with table] and one [invisible table] would increase the number of animations but could be optional.

Are there other furniture animation that benefit from not appearing?

On 12/31/2019 at 10:55 PM, MadMansGun said:

it would make more sense to split the esp, that way they can just be "turned off" by making the furniture AnimObjects unfindable.

Currently that's how I do it for optional animobject things like rope cuffs except it's still all the same esp. The fomod option just installs those nifs into the animobject folder.

Technically doable for the invisible furniture in the same way.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:54 PM, AkiKay said:

Is it possible yet to make a threesome animation with both human and creature actors ? An animation with 2 females and a wolf would be so neat.

Yes, there will be a canine FFC next month. I plan on doing these more frequently now.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:03 AM, Lilzt3hcat said:

Wow those Dragon Priest magic ones are really good! Def wish there was more stuff like them.

Thank you.

Only spicing up the Dragonpriest with some of them as I felt it was fitting. Unlike other creatures/humans; all dragonpriests know them magics. Them around them was that their magic is powerful enough that they don't need to stoop to phyiscal exertion. So they handle female entirely with magic and bring her body into him, and not him thrusting into her. He's above that plebeian stuff.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, DucesII said:

Hi Billyy, 

I enjoy your work and I appreciate the time you put into making these for us.  I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do to update from a previous version?  Some mods have this incredibly elaborate process...

Thank you!

Animation names change when I Redo or ABC update them (I shorten the name so it is less stressful on FNIS). So technically best practice would be to install new pack, then from SLAL MCM disable all > rebuild sexlab animation registry > and then reenable all your animations you want. Not doing this can leave floater animation registrations under old name that don't play an animation.

However for the most part just uninstalling the pack and installing new one is all you need.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:37 PM, noctis74 said:

More lesbian animations plz.

I try to fit them in where I can, but I have a lot to do... definitely will be more though.

18 hours ago, sexcapades said:

Is there a trick to fixing the fox schlong?

I believe you need a new version of ABC or MNC for that... It came up recently, I forget what exact fix was...

11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I'm sure that is something Billyy *could* do, but that would use 3x the animation slots for a pretty minor difference.  I'm not sure how much value there would be in him putting in all the work to make an additional option to make this happen (new "optional" pack, new animated objects in the .esp, making sure what people pick in the first option is not repeated in the alternate animation versions ect).

That being said, if you really wanted to do this for your personal use, it wouldn't be "that" hard to learn how to mod the pack to your personal tastes. 

If I was going to do something like that I'd just copy Billyy's animated object .esp and add additional gloryhole objects using TES5Edit, and copy/rename the alternate meshes to match. 

Then you could either make a new SLAL pack that just copies the gloryhole animations but uses the new objects and new names, or edit and rebuild the actual furniture pack so different animations use different objects (example - could have the spitroast animation use open door, and the blowjob animation closed door ect).

I find if I want a really specific option in a mod, learning to do some minor personal modding helps a lot.

Haha, nothing about those animations are perfect. I didn't really think anyone used them. I had (crudely) made it in a way that would make it somewhat universal to fit different animations (multiple holes + stuck back hole all in same object) to in theory make it easier for modders to use it as a '1 size fits all' kind of deal and then for some kinda gloryhole mod by placing them around skyrim or whatnot. Alas it wasn't to be, and my crude contraption I made didn't help. Maybe if I added some devious stuff to it, it'd sell like hotcakes...

I don't know if there's a good solution to this. It starts to fall into the territory something the end user can do for specific slal packing. The only way I can think of to fit it into my current pack would be to either have it install all animations 3 times, or have them in their own slal package(s) as an optional install.

It's crude but all of their animobject mesh names are the same. You could alt-tab and manually copy over object you wanted and if currently in sexytime you can refresh the stage in sexlab via either [ or ] (i forget), and object will refresh to new one.

8 hours ago, staspidaras said:

The updated chaurushunter anim isn't working for me. I try to fix it rewriting files/reupdate in FNIS, nothing help. I'm already have last versions of MNC&ABC, so do not think trouble in this.

Try: 'from SLAL MCM disable all > rebuild sexlab animation registry > and then reenable all your animations you want.'

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Ah ok . my critic about gloryhole is, that it should become long animations with multiple cumshots from different dicks in different holes.

I had plans for more animations, and at least 1 with 4 dudes 1 girl, but ultimately my time felt better put towards less awkward things than a sex shack popping out of nowhere. That’s why there are 6 holes (2 centered for main easy centered use, and other 2 on sides so men could fit standing beside each other. It also fits 2 females beside each other.

I’ve not completely given up on them, it might happen, but no real plans currently. As I mentioned earlier I assumed nobody really cared for them anyway.

16 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Only spicing up the Dragonpriest with some of them as I felt it was fitting. Unlike other creatures/humans; all dragonpriests know them magics. Them around them was that their magic is powerful enough that they don't need to stoop to phyiscal exertion. So they handle female entirely with magic and bring her body into him, and not him thrusting into her. He's above that plebeian stuff.

lol Does make me think it 'might work' with vampire lord too. But I could def see it for human animations, could be really neat to see some levitation mixed with mind control (forced floating cowgirl or something (heck this would probably work for dp too), or things like 'summoned' chains for both player sub and dom.

32 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

lol Does make me think it 'might work' with vampire lord too. But I could def see it for human animations, could be really neat to see some levitation mixed with mind control (forced floating cowgirl or something (heck this would probably work for dp too), or things like 'summoned' chains for both player sub and dom.

Vampire lord would be worth considering for something magical. Humans could yes, but they wouldn't ALL work as many humans arn't mages. I'm not huge on adding magic into animations but I made an exception to do some on a small scale for a creature where they would always fit. It's not off the table, but no real plans currently.

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

Vampire lord would be worth considering for something magical. Humans could yes, but they wouldn't ALL work as many humans arn't mages. I'm not huge on adding magic into animations but I made an exception to do some on a small scale for a creature where they would always fit. It's not off the table, but no real plans currently.

Just tossin ideas out there, I really like your work and that you always seem to at least humor them by responding. ?

16 hours ago, btasqan said:

Wow, this was driving me crazy for awhile now. Never suspected it to caused by this.

11 hours ago, Billyy said:

I had plans for more animations, and at least 1 with 4 dudes 1 girl, but ultimately my time felt better put towards less awkward things than a sex shack popping out of nowhere. That’s why there are 6 holes (2 centered for main easy centered use, and other 2 on sides so men could fit standing beside each other. It also fits 2 females beside each other.

I’ve not completely given up on them, it might happen, but no real plans currently. As I mentioned earlier I assumed nobody really cared for them anyway.

Billy, i dont mean single animations for glory hole. the player and the client redress after it and the next thing happens, whatever it is, surely not anoher glory hole animaion. and even if so, then it is unrealistic that the box vanishes, the pc redresses and then the box appear again etc.

what i mean is a chain of animations, maybe like 10, connected together so that one ends and the next one starts. without redress and gloryhole box disappearing. If you can anable that, it would be a great progress. this way you could also make gangbangs with one threesome after the other.

Mods like random sex have a break of 20 seconds or so between the animations, in which client and player redress etc. with sexlab tools you could start  a new animation right before the old one ended, but it will be the same client and you have to search the glory hole animation manually.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Billy, i dont mean single animations for glory hole. the player and the client redress after it and the next thing happens, whatever it is, surely not anoher glory hole animaion. and even if so, then it is unrealistic that the box vanishes, the pc redresses and then the box appear again etc.

what i mean is a chain of animations, maybe like 10, connected together so that one ends and the next one starts. without redress and gloryhole box disappearing. If you can anable that, it would be a great progress. this way you could also make gangbangs with one threesome after the other.

Mods like random sex have a break of 20 seconds or so between the animations, in which client and player redress etc. with sexlab tools you could start  a new animation right before the old one ended, but it will be the same client and you have to search the glory hole animation manually.

That's beyond the scope of just animations and SLAL packs and would require knowledge on making quests and scripts.

On 1/3/2020 at 4:22 AM, Billyy said:

Maybe fixed version uploaded for this.

If I didn’t see it with my own eyes I wouldn’t have believed it. Not since I first started learning how to initially make skyrim animations have I ever questioned myself more as to why I make animations for this game.  This shakes me to the core as I troubleshot it for a few hours and I don’t know exactly why it wouldn’t work, but it did go away when I removed my recent horse animation from slal registration. Then I created the entry again and rebuilt behaviors and all that and it seemingly maybe works now? My game definitely isn’t nearly as spasmic as it was before, but even without my slal packs loaded I found riding a horse to be a fairly camera jerky experience. Not sure if it was always like that and I never noticed until looking for it?

Anyway thanks for report and visual aid. If this doesn’t fix I’m not sure I’ll find the answer… I guess my pack would just be incompatible with riding a horse..? That’d suck. I wonder if there’s a behavior threshold for horses?.. Maybe my initial entry had something amiss in it? At any rate at least this was discovered fast. Had it been an update or 2 down the road it would’ve been an even bigger headache. I think I’m going to put horse animations on hold for a bit…

Fukkin Todd, man.

Difference between you and Todd, is that you actually fixed a bug. Version 2.92 fixes the graphical stutter on the horse on my current testings. Also nice that you fixed the spider stuck in animation bug.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:22 PM, Billyy said:

i've seen the horse bug out like this before, i don't know why it happens but usually a purge of the behavior files fixes it (delete and remake all of the horses behavior files for all mods + the file GenerateFNISforUsers.exe made)