Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

1 hour ago, AureumCustos said:

Hey im having an issue where my character is animated but the wolf is just standing there doing nothing. Is there a fix for this?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

• 2 weeks later...

SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v2.71

Látom, van láthatatlan bútor kategória... ez is az? Csak ezt az egyet dobta eddig. Láttam az új verziót... ott sincs  bútor?

I see there is an invisible furniture category ... is that it? Only this one has been thrown so far. I saw the new version ... no furniture there?

Spoiler

748775894_TESV2020-01-2114-12-18-53.jpg.1d45fbee09e25b1da8b37cbdf99222ff.jpg

I think "(Boar) Missionary 2" is missing in the previews.

EDIT: "(Chaurus) Bound Table Doggy" is missing too.

...aaand "(Draugr) Billyy 3p Table Spitroast".

And more, but i guess nobody cares? or should i list the missing ones as i m going through the list?

Update posted. First attempt at SSE version.

17 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I think "(Boar) Missionary 2" is missing in the previews.

EDIT: "(Chaurus) Bound Table Doggy" is missing too.

...aaand "(Draugr) Billyy 3p Table Spitroast".

And more, but i guess nobody cares? or should i list the missing ones as i m going through the list?

Coincidentally I just noticed that the Boar missionary previews were under the 'Bear' section. I moved them.

The furntiure stuff is probably all in my 'old' previews blog. https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/5103-slal_billyy_creature-30-previews/

Thank you very much for the update. Lot of carine animations this month?. The FFC carine animation is a unique nice change. Do you plan to make more ? Like FF vs other creature, FemaleMale vs other creature

Also any tip for starting gangbang animations? I use SexLab MatchMaker but it's still hard to shoot all 4 actor within 7 second. I tried Mass Match Maker but it didn't work on multiple actor.

6 hours ago, Billyy said:

Update posted. First attempt at SSE version.

While i was going through my usual process of rebuilding a customized SLAL pack, i run the animobj meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer v3.0.10.
The optimizer left most files as they were, except these few:

AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BMC_Aalt.nif
AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BMCLF.nif
AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BMCN.nif
AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BMCRW.nif
AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\AO_BMCsA.nif
AnimObjects\meshes\AnimObjects\Billyy\WraithIdle1.nif

I do not know if it is important, and i do not know if whatever the NIF Optimizer did was neccessary, but i find it interesting that it left all the other files alone and edited only these few.
(is it possible you forgot to run these through an optimizer? ...i admit i dont know how to tell the difference even in NifSkope :) )

Having downloaded the most recent version, Bears in my game now have their Tounge float above them and their penis appear behind them when aroused. It only seems to be affecting the bears, haven't noticed it with any other animals. Does another mod need updating or something?

1 hour ago, dardar said:

Having downloaded the most recent version, Bears in my game now have their Tounge float above them and their penis appear behind them when aroused. It only seems to be affecting the bears, haven't noticed it with any other animals. Does another mod need updating or something?

it sounds like you may have messed up your load order, that floating stuff only happens if there is a problem with the skeletons.

58 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it sounds like you may have messed up your load order, that floating stuff only happens if there is a problem with the skeletons.

Is there any certain required mod that I should place higher up the list? Have tried moving things around with no luck.

2 minutes ago, dardar said:

Is there any certain required mod that I should place higher up the list? Have tried moving things around with no luck.

(depending on what version of xp32 you have installed) xp32 should be loaded before MNC.