Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

You're the best damn animator on this site and your last sets of animations are god tier. The only thing I would love to see you make is some male on female creature animations. That's the only type of animations no one is making and also if you made them they would be incredible. Keep up the good work, you make me keep playing Skyrim again and again.

Spoiler
On 4/19/2017 at 3:58 PM, Billyy said:

I couldn't figure out a way to get him to stay still when the boar moved, and I didn't feel like animating him as a rider. So I just turned off the bone that connected him to the boar and fired him z -200 into the ground and was done with it.

If I go back to them I think I'd try and include the rider somehow. It'd be nice if he had a dick, mixing creatures like that seems cool albeit there's pretty limited realistic combinations. Alas sexlab doesn't support it.

(Request)

Billyy i want A  sex scene with a giant who begins with panic and ends with the fainting of the player!

Hi there, n00b question, which mood is recommendable to use the deer, fox, goat, rabbit animation ingame.

On another note, for some reason, after I installed billyys animation, the skeevers and Ice wraiths are frozen in place in game. ?

On 2/20/2020 at 11:59 AM, btasqan said:

Can someone also look into this.

For some reason the alignement of Billy (Bear) Missionary and Billy (Bear) Face-Fuck are off. Was this always like this? I have played these two animations a lot in the past and cant remember having had to align them.

Yes, this is something I have to fix. Evidently the original bear dick was linked to the Bears ‘Spine1’ Bone node. With Baka’s ABC the dick is now linked to the ‘Pelvis’ bone (as it should be). Iirc the Spine1 bone was in the same position as the pelvis bone, so many people may not have noticed this, and I don’t think any animator besides me both noticed AND used it in animations. The result is that the angle adjustments I make with Spine1 bone no longer work.

So I’ll just need to ABC edit them and fix alignment while I’m at it. Not a big issue to fix, but still unfortunate it happened, haha.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:53 AM, Mack71 said:

Anyone have an issue with the fox anims?

I’ll look into giving ABC edits to these guys so that problem is fixed.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:19 AM, AnonAngelion said:

Hey there Billyy, had a look on your patreon and noticed you were struggling a bit, if you're open to any ideas then I think I can offer some.

Simplest idea would be blowjob anims similar to your human squatting one, would work with troll, gargoyle and... I forget if you did that with falmer, my memory fails me there.

For a more intricate idea, you could maybe do one for spider where the female character gets hoisted onto a web and either done from the rear or the front, maybe you can use one of the webbing models from some of the dungeons as the anim object.

I'm tired at the moment but if u need a hand finding inspiration I can try to think of more things once I'm more rested.

Best of luck.

Ideas are something I’m not really short on. It was more irl exhaustion. I didn’t have the time or energy to spend the time it takes to make animations. However my situation looks improved and I hope to get back into things.

Yes, BJ’s and other equivalents always good. It seems not many animators really touch this niche, and it’s a personal kink of mine so it’s criminal how few there are. However I don’t like doing BJs for many large creatures anymore as they don’t -fit-well into the female’s mouth. At some point I might explore alternatives for these cases + just in general for creatures, such as just kind of licking the shaft, handjobs, etc.

I don’t have a good web object in mind to use for spiders. Most web objects seem to be transparent on 1 side, or just not fitting for this type of use. I do of course need to get to work on redoing my existing spiders now that ABC is out for them now.

Thanks,

On 3/5/2020 at 10:15 AM, ungodlytomato said:

"AshHopper_BillyyStanding", "AshHopper_BillyyMissionary", "AshHopper_BillyyBehind" and "AshHopper_Billyy3pDoublePen" have a typo in their tags - "Vagnial" instead of I presume "Vaginal".

I don’t think I have this change in current update, but I’ll make sure it’s in the next one. Thanks.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:57 PM, stuffhere2 said:

You're the best damn animator on this site and your last sets of animations are god tier. The only thing I would love to see you make is some male on female creature animations. That's the only type of animations no one is making and also if you made them they would be incredible. Keep up the good work, you make me keep playing Skyrim again and again.

Thanks, friend. I’m not sure how broad your definition of ‘female creatures’ is, however it’s not an area I expect to cover if only just because I already have enough areas I’m trying to saturate as is. From a personal preference, the female creatures aren’t really made to support this nicely yet (no lady bits on some), but the only creatures that really interest me in this case would be Flame Atronachs and Spriggans. However no plans currently to work on them.

21 hours ago, COLOCO said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(Request)

Billyy i want A  sex scene with a giant who begins with panic and ends with the fainting of the player!

Haha, that sounds more up Baka’s (Factoryclose) alley. I don’t think I can animate panic/rapeyness well. It’s something I can consider for the future perhaps though.

1 hour ago, no_way said:

How do you fix the issue of chaurus and falmer, or giant and mammoth being tagged as the same race and starting 3p+ scenes together that are actually only for one of the races, thus breaking the anim?

try un-registering my creature on creature animations.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:40 PM, Billyy said:

Ideas are something I’m not really short on. It was more irl exhaustion. I didn’t have the time or energy to spend the time it takes to make animations. However my situation looks improved and I hope to get back into things.

Yes, BJ’s and other equivalents always good. It seems not many animators really touch this niche, and it’s a personal kink of mine so it’s criminal how few there are. However I don’t like doing BJs for many large creatures anymore as they don’t -fit-well into the female’s mouth. At some point I might explore alternatives for these cases + just in general for creatures, such as just kind of licking the shaft, handjobs, etc.

I don’t have a good web object in mind to use for spiders. Most web objects seem to be transparent on 1 side, or just not fitting for this type of use. I do of course need to get to work on redoing my existing spiders now that ABC is out for them now.

Thanks,

Fair enough, yea things have been crazy of late, stay well and I wish you the best. :) 

So, currently I have the following animations from this great animation package installed: 
CreatureConstructs
CreatureBeasts

CreatureHumanoids
CreatureInsects
CreatureMisc
Human 

HumanFurnitureInvis

HumanLesbian

Would installing the furniture package for creatures allow for a set of furniture animations to play? Is the textures and everything included in this mod for those furniture items? I also have another question. Is Animobjects compatible with Dripping When Aroused for the Cum Effect Objects? Basically, what I am trying to ask is if you install these furniture packs, are all the meshes, textures, etc with it? Thank you! 

Anyone else have an issue with the camera constantly spinning around the scene in any of Magic animations?

Only way I can stop it is with TFC and I don't consider that a safe option with Sexlab since it can lead to the camera stuck in third person.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:22 AM, THE MEDIC IS A SPY! said:

Man i love your animations but
somehow they are a pain to install via NMM, every damn time its the same thing
2ONriPf.png

Sorry, it's large with a ton of files. I remember NMM was always slow to unpack/install for me before I moved to MO

On 4/2/2020 at 10:23 AM, ferissis said:

Is there any chance to get contact to you? (eg. e-mail )

You can send messages directly to me on this site if you absolutely needed to.

21 hours ago, dantekazama said:

Why can't we have lot of CANINE Animation ??
I've seen A LOT of Horse and Troll but not for Dog and Wolf...

IDK why it fells no one Cares for those Creature...

I'm not sure if my list is fully accurate, but what are you talking about? Canines are probably the most saturated creature there is. I do still plan to do more with them too.

"

Contained animations Creature Beasts Pack:

Bear: 3

Boar w/Rider: 10
Canine: 16

Horse: 7

Sabrecat: 1

Seeker: 3

Skeever: 9

"

18 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

So, currently I have the following animations from this great animation package installed: 
CreatureConstructs
CreatureBeasts

CreatureHumanoids
CreatureInsects
CreatureMisc
Human 

HumanFurnitureInvis

HumanLesbian

Would installing the furniture package for creatures allow for a set of furniture animations to play? Is the textures and everything included in this mod for those furniture items? I also have another question. Is Animobjects compatible with Dripping When Aroused for the Cum Effect Objects? Basically, what I am trying to ask is if you install these furniture packs, are all the meshes, textures, etc with it? Thank you! 

There aren't many of them and most are old, but yes there's some furniture-based animations for creatures in that pack as the name implies. In theory it includes all models/textures needed, though people often seem to have issues with it. They've all been renamed so shouldn't affect any other effects from other mods.

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Anyone else have an issue with the camera constantly spinning around the scene in any of Magic animations?

Only way I can stop it is with TFC and I don't consider that a safe option with Sexlab since it can lead to the camera stuck in third person.

It's a feature of Skyrim. AnimobjectA affects the camera too. Praise Todd, it just works... You'll want to go into free cam to stop the spinning. Unfortunately nothing else I can do about it.

11 minutes ago, Billyy said:

It's a feature of Skyrim. AnimobjectA affects the camera too. Praise Todd, it just works... You'll want to go into free cam to stop the spinning. Unfortunately nothing else I can do about it.

Well that's good and bad news.

Good news as I thought it might have been just my game since it doesn't always do it.

Bad news is the fact that the reason it doesn't always do it is likely a problem with my game :D

Thanks for animations, great work as ever.

Also, getting belly collisions with the magic staff which is great but not pussy ones. So ooking at the nif in nifskope, I can't understand why I am getting any collisions at all.

Wow, a lot of new animation. Thank you very much for the update. 

Question about the invisible furniture. Do I have to manual move both actor use SL hotkey to align them with the object or they will auto "snap" to furniture? I really hope you will make a visible version for those animations.

59 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Sorry, it's large with a ton of files. I remember NMM was always slow to unpack/install for me before I moved to MO

You can send messages directly to me on this site if you absolutely needed to.

I'm not sure if my list is fully accurate, but what are you talking about? Canines are probably the most saturated creature there is. I do still plan to do more with them too.

"

Contained animations Creature Beasts Pack:

Bear: 3

Boar w/Rider: 10
Canine: 16

Horse: 7

Sabrecat: 1

Seeker: 3

Skeever: 9

"

There aren't many of them and most are old, but yes there's some furniture-based animations for creatures in that pack as the name implies. In theory it includes all models/textures needed, though people often seem to have issues with it. They've all been renamed so shouldn't affect any other effects from other mods.

Thanks for the reply! Do you ever plan on improving upon the furniture animations now that you are back on the scene? Also, are there any test GIF files for the Animobject effects? If not, no worries. 

1 hour ago, Billyy said:

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Good news as I thought it might have been just my game since it doesn't always do it.

Bad news is the fact that the reason it doesn't always do it is likely a problem with my game :D

Also, getting belly collisions with the magic staff which is great but not pussy ones. So ooking at the nif in nifskope, I can't understand why I am getting any collisions at all.

I've had it happen too though for me it has been consistant.  I thought it had to do with where the camera is placed related to the anim and if anything is in the way or blocking the camera, that makes it spin.  I've also found some of the funiture anims make the camera not able to zoom in and out.

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Those dragonpriest animations were made with BakaFactory's bodies and rigs. The staff nif doesn't actually have any colission on it afaik. The collision comes from basically some invisible bones from the dragonpriest skeleton that Baka added specifically to be able to simulate penetrative physics. The belly on female if you're using Baka's BHUNP body is actually animated to do that. Though if you're not using that body then it might be belly physics.

3 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Wow, a lot of new animation. Thank you very much for the update. 

Question about the invisible furniture. Do I have to manual move both actor use SL hotkey to align them with the object or they will auto "snap" to furniture? I really hope you will make a visible version for those animations.

Well there's no fancy code to have it snap to objects, but they're designed in a way that you just need to directly face the object, pick the animation, and it should more or less align. There shouldn't be a large need for SL hotkey alignment, but not all objects are the same size/shape/collision distance. So there can be some minor discrepancies.

I might add a fomod option to place the objects in, but it's not a priority for me currently. Not sure what I'd do for a 'wall' object either.

3 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

Thanks for the reply! Do you ever plan on improving upon the furniture animations now that you are back on the scene? Also, are there any test GIF files for the Animobject effects? If not, no worries. 

I was only gone for a month. So it's not like I'm 'getting back into the scene', and more 'I'm back from a short break'. Technically it wasn't even a break, I was just so busy with other stuff I didn't have enough time to make all the animations for the update.

Anyway my goals remain unchanged. Creature furniture is something I'd like to do more of, but I've just kind of put it on back-burner for all the other crap I have to do as well.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I've had it happen too though for me it has been consistant.  I thought it had to do with where the camera is placed related to the anim and if anything is in the way or blocking the camera, that makes it spin.  I've also found some of the funiture anims make the camera not able to zoom in and out.

I feel like I've also had it where the camera isn't always effected but I'm not sure. It'll also depend what AnimobjectA is doing for that stage. It's most noticeble in those Dragonpriest animations as I believe It'll be one of the spinning magic circles that's being controlled by AnimobjectA.

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Sex anims are idles, idles invoke camera panning to avoid console TV burn in, the end.

24 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Those dragonpriest animations were made with BakaFactory's bodies and rigs. The staff nif doesn't actually have any colission on it afaik. The collision comes from basically some invisible bones from the dragonpriest skeleton that Baka added specifically to be able to simulate penetrative physics. The belly on female if you're using Baka's BHUNP body is actually animated to do that. Though if you're not using that body then it might be belly physics.

Well there's no fancy code to have it snap to objects, but they're designed in a way that you just need to directly face the object, pick the animation, and it should more or less align. There shouldn't be a large need for SL hotkey alignment, but not all objects are the same size/shape/collision distance. So there can be some minor discrepancies.

I might add a fomod option to place the objects in, but it's not a priority for me currently. Not sure what I'd do for a 'wall' object either.

I was only gone for a month. So it's not like I'm 'getting back into the scene', and more 'I'm back from a short break'. Technically it wasn't even a break, I was just so busy with other stuff I didn't have enough time to make all the animations for the update.

Anyway my goals remain unchanged. Creature furniture is something I'd like to do more of, but I've just kind of put it on back-burner for all the other crap I have to do as well.

I feel like I've also had it where the camera isn't always effected but I'm not sure. It'll also depend what AnimobjectA is doing for that stage. It's most noticeble in those Dragonpriest animations as I believe It'll be one of the spinning magic circles that's being controlled by AnimobjectA.

Thanks again, for another easy reply! I love your work and installing your content is easy. Just tried out the Creature Furniture and Animobject Cum Effect Objects. Both work great, no issues. Keep up the good work and keep updating the mod! Much thanks.