Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

The final three steps are universal for MO and NMM.

Step 13 - Load a Clean Save, Initialize Four-Play Framework and Leito's Animation Pack
  • Load any save without the [M] prefix.
  • While in game, wait a few seconds. On the top left corner of your screen, you should see the notifications "Registering Leito's animations ...." followed by "Four-Play: Sex Slots Set".
  • These indicate that both Four-Play and Leito's animation pack has been installed correctly. If they don't show up (although it's possible that you simply miss them as each notification only appears for 2 seconds), something went wrong and please double-check that you haven't missed any of the steps above. 

and here i have a Problem. I have modded my game right from the start. How do i get a Save without the [M] prefix. Deactivate all Mods save and retry Four Play? (i had the 0.2 version of it already)

and here i have a Problem. I have modded my game right from the start. How do i get a Save without the [M] prefix. Deactivate all Mods save and retry Four Play? (i had the 0.2 version of it already)

That should work. 

That should work. 

Is it 100% necessary to have a clean save to start? I'm starting a new game, but would like to get the rest of my core mods working together nicely before I implement four-play

Is it 100% necessary to have a clean save to start? I'm starting a new game, but would like to get the rest of my core mods working together nicely before I implement four-play

If it's clean from the four-play/ crazy mods, it should be okay

If it's clean from the four-play/ crazy mods, it should be okay

Thanks for the response. The work you're putting into this is very much appreciated

I've gotten all of the mods to activate correctly after some trial and error (the problem ended up being f4se), but for some reason none of the npc actors are stripping correctly. Does anyone have any insight as to why this may be happening? Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

So I start up the game and everything seems to be working.  I see Registering Leito's Animations. But after that, instead of getting Four Play Slots set, I get four-play: setting slots and I don't see anything else. I went to the test room to see if animations work and they don't. What's preventing Four Play from being installed? I already checked F4SE, and I'm using NMM, and the plugins are all checked.

So I start up the game and everything seems to be working.  I see Registering Leito's Animations. But after that, instead of getting Four Play Slots set, I get four-play: setting slots and I don't see anything else. I went to the test room to see if animations work and they don't. What's preventing Four Play from being installed? I already checked F4SE, and I'm using NMM, and the plugins are all checked.

"four-play: setting slots" showing up means that Four-Play has been installed correctly.

If the actors strip but no animation : Do you actually have Leito's animation pack,  not just the compatibility. Also remove or disable Crazy's animation pack

If actors don't strip and no animation: Double-check / do it again anyway just in case two Papyrus logging part and the F4SE step (both in red)

@zxczxzc

That still sounds like F4SE issues I'm afraid. Try to Papyrus logging fix first( in red in the guide). If that doesn't work, reinstall F4SE as instructed.

"four-play: setting slots" showing up means that Four-Play has been installed correctly.

If the actors strip but no animation : Do you actually have Leito's animation pack,  not just the compatibility. Also remove or disable Crazy's animation pack

If actors don't strip and no animation: Double-check / do it again anyway just in case two Papyrus logging part and the F4SE step (both in red)

@zxczxzc

That still sounds like F4SE issues I'm afraid. Try to Papyrus logging fix first( in red in the guide). If that doesn't work, reinstall F4SE as instructed.

I saw another thread up in which you replied to someone saying that you should disable the esps then make another save and renable them. I tried this and went back to the coc 4test with my new save file. Now my characters actually strip and start the animation. Although it only works when I play a random animation, but I think it's because I chose more aggressive options in the compatibility patch. Although now I'm looking for a way for my character to not strip while the animation is playing. Can't do it with the Pip Boy as it'll just show her wrist and then she'll be standing up while the male is still doing their animation.

I'm having issues getting 4P to work, even though I've followed the guide step by step. Perhaps it's an issue with the plethora of mods I have installed interfering with it but I created a new game specifically to test those. I have other things popping up, saying they're set up and stuff, just not 4P's one.

I'm also curious -- you say both boxes should be checked for both Leito's and your plugin but I only have one box to check for each; HERE.

Regardless of this, the other plugins I have for 4P work as intended, if not for the animations not showing up ( I take it this is because 4P is not installed correctly ).

I've edited both .ini files as necessary and my F4SE is the correct version so I'm a little bit at a loss here. Also tried reinstalling all the necessary things and 4P itself. However, I'd much rather not get rid of any of the mods I've already installed as it is a hassle to reinstall everything afterwards, lmao.

I am having a problem getting this to work. I can start fallout 4 without the data folder being pasted in from F4SE, but if I included the folder, Fallout 4 crashes at menu.

Are you running F4SE_launcher.exe instead of the Fallout 4 one? Do you have any mods installed? If you do, I recommend trying to run f4se without any mods first and see if it still crashes.

im in the same boat as this guy have done and redone the entire install instructions (which is amazing thank you so much) but trying to launch through f4se i just keep getting crashes to desktop,  even going back to uninstalling plugins, and main files and redoing it all over i do have no saves that are non modded but i cant manage to get into the game to unload mods and make a clean save is there a location for the logs to see whats causing the crashes? 

Hey guys! What's funny is I was having the same problem with the crashes back to desktop with BOTH the original launcher and F4SEexe as well.

And, the only way I found the solution to my problem was that I had to completely restart my laptop and run F4SE pretty much right after my laptop booted.

Once I close the game again? I couldn't open it again. It would crash right to desktop. Unless, I restarted my laptop again. It gets tedious after awhile honestly but I'm a newbie so if anyone is aware of this problem would appreciate the help.

Other than that? the mods are working great! Awesome job guys!

Hey guys! What's funny is I was having the same problem with the crashes back to desktop with BOTH the original launcher and F4SEexe as well.

And, the only way I found the solution to my problem was that I had to completely restart my laptop and run F4SE pretty much right after my laptop booted.

Once I close the game again? I couldn't open it again. It would crash right to desktop. Unless, I restarted my laptop again. It gets tedious after awhile honestly but I'm a newbie so if anyone is aware of this problem would appreciate the help.

Other than that? the mods are working great! Awesome job guys!

Seems like a RAM issue...