View File

Description
A quick and dirty adaptation of Tony Azors Dogmeat Genitals applied to Raider Dogs and the common Vicious Dog (wasn't able to apply the penis to other variations of the Vicious Dog like the glowing version of the dog, the game just ended up crashing for me). All credit goes to Tony Azor for the penis mesh, I just modified it to better fit the Raider Dog and Vicious Dog bodies. And my texture skills are shit I know, literally just copying parts of the dogs body texture on to the sheathe texture, I can't really do much better than that.

This requires Tony Azors Dogmeat Genitals to be installed as it reuses some of its textures.

Credits
Tony Azor - Dogmeat Genitals (9th post down, file includes includes two .zip archives, DogmeatP.zip = Erect Penis, DogmeatS.zip = Non-Erect Penis)

Shoot just noticed that a raider dog mesh was included with Four Play Nudesuits, oh well. Though looking at the raider dog mesh included in the Nudesuits mod I feel the balls look quite large for the dog, my personal opinion though. And there isn't a mesh for the vicious dog yet, so I suppose I'll leave this mod here unless they create a mesh for the vicious dog.

Hey Crazy, if you still have some free time to bless us with your modding talent, could you perhaps revisit your original FO4 animations (Gun Version) and see if some motions can be added to the currently still female idles? Don't worry about adding same level of detail to the original female idles as your new animations, which are fantastic btw, as long as the woman isn't frozen anymore, then your original animations will look grand as the male idles already are well animated. Having both actors animating for your original animations would be a massive boost to the FO4 adult modding scene.

Hey Crazy, if you still have some free time to bless us with your modding talent, could you perhaps revisit your original FO4 animations (Gun Version) and see if some motions can be added to the currently still female idles? Don't worry about adding same level of detail to the original female idles as your new animations, which are fantastic btw, as long as the woman isn't frozen anymore, then your original animations will look grand as the male idles already are well animated. Having both actors animating for your original animations would be a massive boost to the FO4 adult modding scene.

Will look into it.

Just some feedback:
I installed FO4-DogPenises and went to find some feral Mongrel’s I enabled Violate and approached them. I surrendered immediately and they all got the Penises but the problem besides the misalignment (they were poking the middle of my left cheek) was that the Penises are not actually attached to the dog and are almost a penis length away just floating. The animations went fine apart from the misalignment.
So it’s working, just needs some tweaking. Are you going to include the Mutant Hound? Now that would be a sight and a girl would definitely let him have his way.

Dogmeat’s penis is attached to the body but the animation still has the same left misalignment.

I ran into a Feral Mongrel and his dick was just floating off-centered not attached to his underside. This is a good mod in the idea sense but it needs to work properly also. Anyways good work on this and as always will track it I do all mods of interest to me.

Shoot just noticed that a raider dog mesh was included with Four Play Nudesuits, oh well. Though looking at the raider dog mesh included in the Nudesuits mod I feel the balls look quite large for the dog, my personal opinion though. And there isn't a mesh for the vicious dog yet, so I suppose I'll leave this mod here unless they create a mesh for the vicious dog.

Yeah, the balls on my version of the model are quite big, a result of me wanting to get the update out quickly. I plan on making adjustments to my versions. I also did a little bit of trickery to get the sheath to match with the texture swap RaiderDog has when its material is swapped from the normal fur pattern to the black doberman-esque one. I made sure to use the original RaiderDog material for the sheath, but still used the dogmeat penis material for the phallus. Take a look at the model included in nudesuits to see what i did.

For the rest of the variants of ViciousDog, like the glowing ones and the ones with differing snouts, the meshes for those would have to be replaced for all of them to have sheathes. And then erect versions would have to be made. And currently there's no easy way of differentiating between the different vicious dog types until i get some JSON utilities to make a Creatue Framework-esque mod for FO4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could someone please detail the installation process for this? It says to install the Dogmeat files, but doesn't say which ones. There are two zips in the download with the same file names so only one can be installed. Which one does this mod need? And does it need all the files or only the textures?

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, D3str0yer said:

A video of this mod in action anyone?

Unless you're going with a fourplay install [good luck there], you shouldn't need separate mods for stuff like this, the only one you'll need would be the Creature Patch for BodyTalk V2.

This here, should get you started. Covers the important basics, and has pretty much any link you'll need.