Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

And I launched F4SE via NMM, get into the game. The version check came through and I loaded a clean save. I get the "setting up slots" message, but never the success message. I quite the game and open up NMM again, leito's community patch for Four-Play is marked with a warning/error sign.

Any ideas how I can fix this? I've tried re-downloading everything, reinstalling everything, including F4SE, but nothing worked so far.

Edit: I should also add that, in one of my tests, the actors going at it are stuck at the standing position and no animation is played. And the kidnapped settings menu always pop up, and my PC did get kidnapped once so I'd say F4SE, violate and kidnapped all worked fine. I think this is likely a Four-play issue.

Setting up slots is all that will appear from Four-Play framework's end - there is no success message.

Did you get the "Registering Leito's animations" message from Four-Lei the bridging patch? Is there any detail that NMM gives you on its warning sign? Most likely what happened is the patch fails so Four-Play stills register Crazy's animations - which are not installed, instead of Leito's 

Kidnapped always pops up a box every time you load a save, for now. I'm planning to change all my mods to use a central 'MCM' menu.

Huh, the error given was "installation error", which said nothing except that I did manage to solve it by manually deleting everything in the data folder and verify the game, then reinstall.

With that being said, since I have just abandoned by last playthrough, it'd be some time before I can test if the sex features are working correctly again, I wonder if having Crazy's animation should have resolved the idle actors issue. As I did have crazy's animations installed per the four play framework description, but I had no such luck.

Also, I'd just add that, despite no having actual sex animations, watching Nate standing naked next to a nude female neighbor in Shaun's room the moment Codsworth called for the two was both hilarious and annoying. Hopefully that will be resolved someday.

P.S.: Is this mod compatible with the unofficial community patch? I wonder if having that installed while running F4SE or Four-Play had anything to do with my problem.

Hi, I've got it fixed; thanks to you I figured out that NMM somehow broke the installation of Leito's animation and the community patch for it. Cleaning the data folder and reinstall solved the issue.

I've got a question though: how do I dismiss "companions" which are acquired through the Vanilla Fudge dialogues? I accidentally flirted with a (non-companion) NPC and now the NPC is following my PC everywhere. I also can't seem to recruit other companions while he's around.

I'd like to ask for some help here:

So I downloaded F4SE 3.00 as instructed, as well as the four play and its community patch. I created a Fallout4Custom.ini after running a clean install of FO4 did not yield such a file, and added the content as follows:

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

bEnableProfiling=1

sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

My Fallout4Prefs.ini had only "" under [launcher], so I changed its content to the following:

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

uLastAspectRatio=1

I changed both .ini files to read-only, but each time I start NMM the setting is reversed. The content of the files seem to remained intact, however.

I installed vanillafudge, violate, and kidnapped using NMM. I also installed Leito's animation pack using NMM. And finally I installed CBBE, CBBE alt. feet, Nude Male Uncut and strap-on V2.

And I launched F4SE via NMM, get into the game. The version check came through and I loaded a clean save. I get the "setting up slots" message, but never the success message. I quite the game and open up NMM again, leito's community patch for Four-Play is marked with a warning/error sign.

Any ideas how I can fix this? I've tried re-downloading everything, reinstalling everything, including F4SE, but nothing worked so far.

Edit: I should also add that, in one of my tests, the actors going at it are stuck at the standing position and no animation is played. And the kidnapped settings menu always pop up, and my PC did get kidnapped once so I'd say F4SE, violate and kidnapped all worked fine. I think this is likely a Four-play issue.

Do not launch the game witrh NMM. Make a shortcut on your desktop pointing to F4SE.exe & start the game with that.

How long should I be waiting for the "Four-Play: Sex Slots Set" message to pop up?

Should be almost immediate. It's only up a fraction of a second, so if yer not watching for it, you'll miss it. If the animations work without the need of a gun or a ring, yer good.

:D :D :D :D :D

I have tried everything I could think of, but I can't seem to get Leito's Animation Pack to work... I never get the notification to say that it works in-game, but I get the gour play one just fine. Everything else goes fine except when I initaite  the sequence the actors strip but then they just stand idle for however long the animation  lasts for...

I have tried everything I could think of, but I can't seem to get Leito's Animation Pack to work... I never get the notification to say that it works in-game, but I get the gour play one just fine. Everything else goes fine except when I initaite  the sequence the actors strip but then they just stand idle for however long the animation  lasts for...

Do you have the Four-Lei compatibility patch?

Do you have the Four-Lei compatibility patch?

I do, but I seem to have fixed it.... I had to manually put the data files from Four Lei into the Fallout 4 floder rather than have it go through Nexus mod manager.

Everything works except the "Registering Leito's Animations" part.

I've reninstalled my stuff several times. doublechecked your guide but somehow the compability patch just won't work. :/

Setting up slots is all that will appear from Four-Play framework's end - there is no success message.

Did you get the "Registering Leito's animations" message from Four-Lei the bridging patch? Is there any detail that NMM gives you on its warning sign? Most likely what happened is the patch fails so Four-Play stills register Crazy's animations - which are not installed, instead of Leito's 

Kidnapped always pops up a box every time you load a save, for now. I'm planning to change all my mods to use a central 'MCM' menu.

This is my problem too. I have Prostitution and Vanilla Fudge. Everything seems to work except the animating itself. I envy those who got the "Registering Animations" remark so much :/

I've reninstalled my stuff several times. doublechecked your guide but somehow the compability patch just won't work. :/

This is my problem too. I have Prostitution and Vanilla Fudge. Everything seems to work except the animating itself. I envy those who got the "Registering Animations" remark so much :/

Try manually copying the extracted content of the Four-Lei patch into your Data folder, overwriting if asked.

Yeah have the same prob

Try manually copying the extracted content of the Four-Lei patch into your Data folder, overwriting if asked.

copied the Four-Lei "Data" folder straight into the Fallout 4 Data folder. No override question :o

... ok the problem seems to be how I install it there. simply adding "main.pex" to the list of pex documents wont work. Should I take the whole folder?

I had troubles once with some folders blocking the script. ? :/

IT WORKED!

But only the unerect model was used? Modding can be stressing ^^

IT WORKED!

You'll have to install EVB Erect version also, overwriting LEito's animation pack. Four-Play doesn't incorporate the erection system used with Leito's mod yet.

For the life of me, I cannot get the Four_Play.esp to come up as a plugin in my Nexus Mod Manager plugins tab. I've downloaded it and placed it inside anything I could think of - within it's own folder, extracting it to the data folder, extracting it in the fallout4 folder it's self, even placing it with the Leito's Animations (which it's esp has been detected) to hope that it will find it and allow me to use the plugin. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe 'manually' activate it?

Also, I have tried playing the game every single time I've attempted a new location without having the plugin enabled, and nothing happens. This is without any [M] or whatever.

Is there a chance to make stripping optional? Apart from purposely screwing with the .inis?

Can't guarantee and might make Four-Play stop working entirely, but not having F4SE usually results in not stripping.

Hello, I must ask: So there is no UI for sex, like in Skyrim? I must start all animations with console?

Thanks for answer :shy:

Nothing is started with console.

You can trigger animations using any of the Four-Play plugins: Mindless Sex, Sex Em Up, Prostitution, Violate, etc all setting up different contexts, immersive or otherwise, for the sex scenes.

IT WORKED!

You'll have to install EVB Erect version also, overwriting LEito's animation pack. Four-Play doesn't incorporate the erection system used with Leito's mod yet.

Already had the erect one installed so I came to the same conclusion. ;)

I have followed the directions for installation explicitly, the 1st time I launched the game through F4SE it worked fine.  Saved and exited.  Came back to play and now the game CTDs.  Am I missing something?  I checked and double checked all my ini settings, load order, nothing has changed from the first play through.

I have followed the directions for installation explicitly, the 1st time I launched the game through F4SE it worked fine.  Saved and exited.  Came back to play and now the game CTDs.  Am I missing something?  I checked and double checked all my ini settings, load order, nothing has changed from the first play through.

Is that a CTD on game startup or after you try to load a save?

I know some people have to sometimes go through the F4SE step again after each game exit (my guess is due to Steam's verify game integrity feature), maybe try that. 

Okay so I need to load a clean save without the [M] tag. After I load that and get Four-play and it's plugin's loaded I can restart my mods correct? And as a follow up can I load into older saves? 

Without [M] is only to be a safe side.

Theoretically, as long as it's save without Four-Play installed on before, it should be okay.

Okay so I need to load a clean save without the [M] tag. After I load that and get Four-play and it's plugin's loaded I can restart my mods correct? And as a follow up can I load into older saves? 

Without [M] is only to be a safe side.

Theoretically, as long as it's save without Four-Play installed on before, it should be okay.

Thank you for the quick reply. :D 

Got this installed and working. First on an unmodded save and then on an older Modded save. Is it supposed to replace normal companion actions? Because I can't talk to Piper without all the options being sex based. I think it's the Vanilla Fudge mod doing it.