Four-Play: Beginner-Friendly Installation Guide (Comprehensive Tutorial to Sexualise your FO4)

Got this installed and working. First on an unmodded save and then on an older Modded save. Is it supposed to replace normal companion actions? Because I can't talk to Piper without all the options being sex based. I think it's the Vanilla Fudge mod doing it. 

It's the approach after waking up thing. Just tell her no, she should return as your companion.

Got this installed and working. First on an unmodded save and then on an older Modded save. Is it supposed to replace normal companion actions? Because I can't talk to Piper without all the options being sex based. I think it's the Vanilla Fudge mod doing it. 

It's the approach after waking up thing. Just tell her no, she should return as your companion.

That didn't work I think it's the Fallout Prostitution mod. Because once I had on the ring I had the same interaction options with an NPC. I'm gonna see if taking on another companion fixes the problem if not I'm gonna disable the Prostitution and load from a save before Four Play was installed. Think I figured out the problem: I got Piper as a companion by doing the Kellogg quest. I never actually did her quest to give her an interview. So that's why when she's my companion the mod reads her as an NPC. Preston still acts as a cull companion, after taking him the only dialogue options I'm getting from Piper are the prostitution ones. I think that's where it fucked up. 

Edit/Update: Went back to a save before going to Kellogg's hideout and did Pipers Story of the Century Quest. it seems that was the problem. Talked to her and she is a full companion again. I hadn't done much after finishing off Kellogg so I don't think I lost much game time. Seriously the save I started this Four play on was right after the BOS arrive in the Prydwyn. Pryd...that Big target they fly around in. So I think I'm all good. 

Step 6 - Install Leito's Animation Pack

• Download Leito's Animation Pack Version 1.
  • Install it just like you just did for the nude mods.
  • Switch to the 'Plugins' tab, make sure that both box next to Leito's mod is ticked (enabled).

Following directions and all but am totally lost on the second part. -What- nude mods? In short, where do we put the files in? First time going at it and just got the game while on sale.

• Switch to the 'Plugins' tab, make sure that both box next to Leito's mod is ticked (enabled).

Following directions and all but am totally lost on the second part. -What- nude mods? In short, where do we put the files in? First time going at it and just got the game while on sale.

Sorry, I got this step the other way around with the step below it. 

The nude mods (ie. CBBE and EVB) I'm referring to is in the step below, so read it first.

Sorry, I got this step the other way around with the step below it. 

The nude mods (ie. CBBE and EVB) I'm referring to is in the step below, so read it first.

Thank you! That did it all for the part without applying the Four-Play mods yet! Wish we had more guides like this on here that is straight forward and newbie friendly.

I'm having trouble with the alignment of my characters in this mod, but I'm not sure what the problem is related to. I'm using bodyslide and CBBE, could it be that? It seems to mostly affect specific animations, like the lift up one. Is that related to Leito's animations? Did I install something badly? Mostly I'm not sure what direction to take to fix this, or if I should just clean install Four-Play, Leito's animations, and the other related mods.

I'm having the same problem; the animations themselves run fine, but the actors are a few inches apart from one another. I'm just using CBBE and EVB, no bodyslider. I've added the changes to the ini and such, and made them read only as well. Sometimes the distance is an entire brahmin length apart. 

Everything works for me now, except they aren't fully nude. They strip down to underwear, but that's it. 

Ah, that explains it. You'll need a nude mod, like Enhanced Vanilla Bodies or CBBE. Underwear is always included in the vanilla 'nude' bodies.

Guest skobel24

Everything works for me now, except they aren't fully nude. They strip down to underwear, but that's it. 

Ah, that explains it. You'll need a nude mod, like Enhanced Vanilla Bodies or CBBE. Underwear is always included in the vanilla 'nude' bodies.

I actually CBBE as well as enhanced vanilla bodies, both female and male. 

And by underwear, do you mean an underwear mod that you installed or the vanilla white underwear?

If it's the former then perhaps Four-Play's current version simply doesn't take into account these modded underwear yet.

If it's the later, your ini settings is missing the bit to enable modded texture,

Guest skobel24

And by underwear, do you mean an underwear mod that you installed or the vanilla white underwear?

If it's the former then perhaps Four-Play's current version simply doesn't take into account these modded underwear yet.

If it's the later, your ini settings is missing the bit to enable modded texture,

I think I downloaded the never nude mods by accident. 

Still no luck. I grabbed enchanced vanilla bodies, both erect male and nude female. Neither strip down at all now. 

Guest skobel24

I've double checked all of my .ini files, they're set up correctly. I have both CBBE and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - Nude Male Cut Erect. Neither work. 

I give up. 10 hours and still not working. Thanks for trying to help, appreciate it. 

Did you add F4SE 4.0?

Are 4play updated, needing F4SE 4.0? Im using the 0_0_8_2 version with the older F4SE....am i missing something?

After reading the instructions which are perfectly clear. What happens installation wise if we are starting a new game from scratch. Anything different should be done  instead?

No, should be the same. Instead of 'loading a clean save without the [M]" in the instruction, it's starting a new game instead.

After reading the instructions which are perfectly clear. What happens installation wise if we are starting a new game from scratch. Anything different should be done  instead?

No, should be the same. Instead of 'loading a clean save without the [M]" in the instruction, it's starting a new game instead.

Cool thanks.

Ok, so.  Its all up & running, I can get people to do stuff, but no one undresses.  What am I missing?

Repeat the red parts again. Normally this is something to do with F4SE or Papyrus logging

Is there a way for lip sync in sex scenes? I found it distracting for there pale facial expression and still lips. What's more confusing is that the npc having a sex scene will still talk to me and pop up a conversation menu (which, btw, is kinda I'm-having-sex-but-it's-casual-so-let's-talk amusing....)