Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

3 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

the player character is a simple preset.

Semantically, not really. At least not for the person that came up with the settings, in that case they are really just settings. If they were shared and used by another then would become a preset. Settings created before hand.
But Preset has also come to mean any settings that stored for later use. Cars (now, often) come with preset seating positions but drivers will customise these to suit themselves and store them to create a new "preset."

As you said "Beautiful Preset" instead of "Beautiful Character" Alter Native just took it as if you were suggesting they were using an exisitng preset, made by another and this was nice rather than they had created a nice looking character themselves.

As I said, semantics, neither of you are actually wrong just what was said was taken the wrong way.

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Семантически нет. По крайней мере, не для человека, который придумал настройки, в этом случае это действительно просто настройки. Если бы они были общими и использовались другим, то они стали бы предустановками. Настройки созданы заранее.
Но Preset также стал означать любые настройки, которые сохраняются для последующего использования. В автомобилях (теперь часто) есть предустановленные места для сидения, но водители будут настраивать их по своему усмотрению и сохранять для создания новой «предустановки».

Как вы сказали «Красивый пресет» вместо «Красивый персонаж», Alter Native просто воспринял это так, как если бы вы предлагали им использовать существующий пресет, сделанный другим, и это было приятно, а не они сами создали красивого персонажа.

Как я уже сказал, семантика, никто из вас на самом деле не ошибается, просто сказанное было неправильно понято.

I do not see the character, I see the preset.

Feels good to start over from scratch. Started off with Catia, my Imperial in her different looks.

ZLuqLoIr_o.jpg

XVnIqn8i_o.jpg

fvne7hCp_o.jpg

r8abBEDa_o.jpg

J878kgEG_o.jpg

Edited by Oracle

Here's my girl, Vulonziiah, or Ziia, for short. Bad bitch Nord-turned-Succubus, who decided to turn over a new leaf when she discovered she was the Dragonborn. Still generally feared, and her choice of aesthetic and thirst for forbidden knowledge does not help her reputation.

In at least one timeline, she turned into a tyrant and claimed the throne for herself, but in the true good ending, she reflected on what she has become and conquered her urges... for the post part.

Girl's still got to eat, after all.

enb2021_6_1_08_33_16.png

20201224211530_1.jpg

Wallpaper material.png

20 minutes ago, SluttyPrincessSarah said:

Here's my girl, Vulonziiah, or Ziia, for short. Bad bitch Nord-turned-Succubus, who decided to turn over a new leaf when she discovered she was the Dragonborn. Still generally feared, and her choice of aesthetic and thirst for forbidden knowledge does not help her reputation.

In at least one timeline, she turned into a tyrant and claimed the throne for herself, but in the true good ending, she reflected on what she has become and conquered her urges... for the post part.

Girl's still got to eat, after all.

I like the narrative, it's a bit similar to the one i'm working on with my own characters cast. I also like your character design, very dapper.

331.png.bb7ea5a898d133f8602c247610298432.png

3 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

I like the narrative, it's a bit similar to the one i'm working on with my own characters cast. I also like your character design, very dapper.

331.png.bb7ea5a898d133f8602c247610298432.png

Thanks! Mostly just some light RP. I had some NSFW images to upload of her, but I kinda forgot and wanted to show off the character more than her body. But there's also a magic tattoo element to her curse which is pretty neat.

20201223195218_1.jpg

20201226032115_1.jpg

What do you know of monsters.jpg

enb2021_6_1_08_57_45.png

enb2021_6_1_08_53_07.png

enb2021_6_1_08_51_50.png

Edited by SluttyPrincessSarah
forgot attachments
10 hours ago, SluttyPrincessSarah said:

Thanks! Mostly just some light RP. I had some NSFW images to upload of her, but I kinda forgot and wanted to show off the character more than her body. But there's also a magic tattoo element to her curse which is pretty neat.

Nice! Does she have an arch nemesis who's got similar powers too? The overpowered badass monster girl finally meeting her match against another overpowered badass monster girl resulting in one epic showdown that shakes the land? That'd be extra neat.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Nice! Does she have an arch nemesis who's got similar powers too? The overpowered badass monster girl finally meeting her match against another overpowered badass monster girl resulting in one epic showdown that shakes the land? That'd be extra neat.

That would be epic, but sadly the closest thing I can say is the Volkihars, and basically her playthrough of the DLC was reflavored as an extended turf war. Another close analogue, one that actually prompted her to turn good fully was the Dragonborn DLC.

Spoiler

Harkon: "There is but one gift I can give that is equal in value to the Elder Scroll and my daughter..."

Ziia: "Ah, I think I know where this is going. Harkon, was it?"

Harkon: "Lord Harkon."

Ziia: "Whatever, bloodsucker."
Ziia: "What if I already have a 'gift' of my own?"

9.jpg
Harkon: "What?"

Harkon: "Ahh, I should have known from the whorish scent wafting off of your blood when you walked in. Seducer..."

10.jpg

Ziia: "You leeches are running around in my hunting grounds. You know what happens when predators have to fight over food, don't you?"

12.jpg

Edited by SluttyPrincessSarah
19 minutes ago, SluttyPrincessSarah said:

That would be epic, but sadly the closest thing I can say is the Volkihars, and basically her playthrough of the DLC was reflavored as an extended turf war. Another close analogue, one that actually prompted her to turn good fully was the Dragonborn DLC.

Reveal hidden contents

Harkon: "There is but one gift I can give that is equal in value to the Elder Scroll and my daughter..."

Ziia: "Ah, I think I know where this is going. Harkon, was it?"

Harkon: "Lord Harkon."

Ziia: "Whatever, bloodsucker."
Ziia: "What if I already have a 'gift' of my own?"

9.jpg
Harkon: "What?"

Harkon: "Ahh, I should have known from the whorish scent wafting off of your blood when you walked in. Seducer..."

10.jpg

Ziia: "You leeches are running around in my hunting grounds. You know what happens when predators have to fight over food, don't you?"

12.jpg

You can always try this mod though, it's pretty nice and should give you another alternative. I like the interaction in your spoiler, Harkon is used to people bowing to him so he doesn't know how to handle someone who talks to him like he's a common chump.

But i must ask, what mods are those wings and tattoos from? I could really use that look for one of the story characters i'm working on.

9 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

You can always try this mod though, it's pretty nice and should give you another alternative. I like the interaction in your spoiler, Harkon is used to people bowing to him so he doesn't know how to handle someone who talks to him like he's a common chump.

But i must ask, what mods are those wings and tattoos from? I could really use that look for one of the story characters i'm working on.

Oh, damn! I wish I'd known about it, that would have been perfect. Going to grab that for a future playthrough, definitely.
Wings are from Animated Dragon Wings (specifically I'm on SE, so I use Animated Wings Ultimate) and the ink is from either community overlays 1 (0-30) or 2 (31-50), I can't remember which one specifically it was. I've since switched to using a different set of tattoos for her.

And yes, Harkon running into someone who's so utterly dismissive of him was a really interesting part of that interaction. They were on even footing, as he had nothing to offer her that she didn't have already, and again there was the competing for human resources part~