sikamikanico78 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 5 hours ago, UntitIed said: What mod did yuo use to do the rope lead ? Leash Framework its in the downloads section
johnydiabolical Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 8/12/2026 at 6:03 PM, Slagiron said: And now this Happened, gotta go see the guy in Morthal Where did you get the hair style? It's awesome 1
Slagiron Posted September 19 Posted September 19 for the female vampire or the MC? I think both might be from Apachi HS
johnydiabolical Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/19/2026 at 11:29 AM, Slagiron said: for the female vampire or the MC? I think both might be from Apachi HS The female hair. Thank you! 1
DragAndPlace Posted Thursday at 11:35 AM Posted Thursday at 11:35 AM (edited) On 9/20/2026 at 12:43 AM, modball said: Reveal hidden contents What texture did you use to get these areolae? They look quite realistic. Edited Thursday at 11:59 AM by DragAndPlace Grammar isn't my forte
deff. Posted Thursday at 12:53 PM Posted Thursday at 12:53 PM 1 hour ago, DragAndPlace said: They look quite realistic. I hope that screenshot author will forgive me and I'll take my guess back, if I'm wrong, but looks like that screens are with DLSS 5. That's why they look so realistic. I haven't seen so realistic skin. As I said, maybe I'm wrong 1
modball Posted Thursday at 04:08 PM Posted Thursday at 04:08 PM 4 hours ago, DragAndPlace said: What texture did you use to get these areolae? They look quite realistic. It's custom made. Added directly to femalebody_1.dds and femalebody_1_msn.dds (BHUNP), so not really portable between skin textures unless you are handy with Photoshop or similar image editing tools. 1
modball Posted Thursday at 04:14 PM Posted Thursday at 04:14 PM 3 hours ago, deff. said: I hope that screenshot author will forgive me and I'll take my guess back, if I'm wrong, but looks like that screens are with DLSS 5. That's why they look so realistic. I haven't seen so realistic skin. As I said, maybe I'm wrong You are not wrong. While the areola textures are custom made (the skin is also a blend of several UNP based skins and overlays), there is some DLSS 5 neural rendering. A subtle effect is what I was aiming for as full on NR looks pretty weird/ugly IMO. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now