Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

I had no idea what was meant by +nVidia so DDG'd nvidia screen shot and found the Ansel page.

And I found this line

"The very best screenshots from famous game photographers like Duncan Harris, James Pollock, Leonardo Sang and Joshua Taylor"

Now I obviously know people have made a living from playing games competitively, that's no new, it's been going on, at least, since Thresh in the mid to late 90's.

And then people made money playing games and posting the videos online, then later streaming games live.

And not forgetting people just reviewing games and game mods.

But do people really make money from taking screenshots?

Why am I surprised?... The immature part of my brain is currently telling the other part "OK, Boomer."

On 6/15/2020 at 3:52 AM, Mez558 said:

I had no idea what was meant by +nVidia so DDG'd nvidia screen shot and found the Ansel page.

And I found this line

"The very best screenshots from famous game photographers like Duncan Harris, James Pollock, Leonardo Sang and Joshua Taylor"

Now I obviously know people have made a living from playing games competitively, that's no new, it's been going on, at least, since Thresh in the mid to late 90's.

And then people made money playing games and posting the videos online, then later streaming games live.

And not forgetting people just reviewing games and game mods.

But do people really make money from taking screenshots?

Why am I surprised?... The immature part of my brain is currently telling the other part "OK, Boomer."

FaceApp uses nVidia algorithms. Title of thread is Skyrim, Faceapp has jack to do with Skyrim, and neither does Adobe.