Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

2 hours ago, kapete said:

More of Asako, mostly nsfw

<snip>

What mod provides that katana, if any? Because the texturing is odd. The hamon (blade pattern) is reversed in what colors it should be, plus the hamon itself extends too into the edge when it should stop well short of that. It just hurts my "immersion." :classic_tongue:

Nice character, though. :classic_smile:

You got eye for detail. Blade is from quite old Immersive weapons mod, its textures are nothing special. I was actually planning to recreate that image some time with some fancy katana mod.

I think nsfw tag more like description of content rather than some kind of warning.

4 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

's from from thissun.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90276?tab=images&BH=0

It's Well worth a playthrough, if only because you get yer own Dwemer Deathstar from it xD.

Ah! That one.

AHO looks really impressive, but also hilariously game-breaking. It clearly has tons of great looking Dwemer items though.

1 hour ago, SmedleyDButler said:

AHO looks really impressive, but also hilariously game-breaking. It clearly has tons of great looking Dwemer items though.

Ehhh, ain't so bad game breaking. It's not too long after it starts that yer free to travel back to skyrim again, haven't found anythin' overpowered yet (save maybe the dwemer-spelltome-crafter-thingy, being able to put together a tome o' ebony flesh (and other high end spells that I forget right now) at level 16 was a bit daft but it does eat grand soul gems and other ingredients.) Even it's flying player house ain't that usefull since it can only travel atween a handfull of dwemer ruins that are in the arse end o' nowhere xD.

Only thing that was jarring at times was the voice acting, some is grande (the orc, definitely go get drunk with the orc <3), some is bloody awfull, and I will think of Telvanni as Australians for ever more because of it >:D.

Nothing fancy or posing in these shots...just testing out some mods I ported over from LE to SE, and a new skin texture for my character. First pic is her normal, rest are her vampired up. Haven't been on LL or playing Skyrim in ages, just got the urge to fire it up again over the weekend. Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

ScreenShot47.png

ScreenShot49.png

ScreenShot53.png

ScreenShot56.png

ScreenShot59.png

Kallista recently got a bit of body work.  I'm still feeling out the changes, seeing if I like them, but for right now, here's some shots of the assets she's currently packing.

But first, this.  Nudes under spoiler, too.

Kallista603.jpg

Spoiler

Kallista604.jpg

Kallista605.jpg

Kallista606.jpg

Kallista607.jpg

Kallista608.jpg

I'll go more into the changes in a blog post tonight.  Wanted to get it done before I went to work but I'm terrible at time management lol.  Suffice it to say, they're subtle.