Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

Holy shit.

Lost access to my account cuz I'm forgetful.

Haven't played Skyrim in FOREVER.

Fresh install: Please critique (ENB settings, character, anything). Looking to take it up a notch.

(Tweaked Rudy ENB, HDT making boobs look a bit weird imo. Prob just some bodysliders that need tweaking).

20180506143950_1.thumb.jpg.21154669c83e6379dbd7597170dec0c7.jpg

closer

20180506144030_1.thumb.jpg.9a17002f5b79284bf538d1e4e8f42948.jpg

20180506143825_1.thumb.jpg.95ec3a46c2f6af6abffad60761000130.jpg

It feels good to be back

My Tumblr

4 hours ago, Estetik said:

Seems like postimg doesn't work anymore. If anyone knows a better hosting site than imgur please tell me! ^^"

I use imgbox.com. It's actually better than imgur because it does not compress JPEGs for example.

Warning: it has an ad page once per day, which i don't see because of two adblockers. So you just have to close and re-open the first image you click on.

Because of this, you should only make direct links instead of linking to the embedded image (right click -> open image in new tab) which also properly uses HTTPS.

1 hour ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Fresh install: Please critique (ENB settings, character, anything). Looking to take it up a notch.

(Tweaked Rudy ENB, HDT making boobs look a bit weird imo. Prob just some bodysliders that need tweaking).

Rudy ENB is great for gameplay, landscape looks nice and very high FPS. Though i find it kind of... average for character shots. Something about the settings that make skin lose the details - especially male textures tend to freak out and look like molten wax.

Also the author has never responded to bug reports for the latest CoT version.

Some recommendations:

Snapdragon Prime ENB

Grim And Somber ENBs

Rampage ENB

K ENB Pure Light

Kwanon ENB (try the cinematic preset and reduce film grain)

For your HDT problem, i guess you use the HDT files from Bodyslide or another mod?

The default XML file is still the best, keeps the shape and has a subtle and tight bounce.

I play all these Characters, and used a mod to make your playables into companions....

Orc/Sword and Board, Dark Elf/Vampire-Mage, Khajiit/Thief-Dagger, Nord/1 Hander-Illusion, Breton/Bow-Blade (like the Rock in the Scorpion King)  All have some ranged capability to troll flying dragons.....

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.0f31de4ef8b7864c4e7b19e48159e571.png

1 minute ago, landess said:

I play all these Characters, and used a mod to make your playables into companions....

Orc/Sword and Board, Dark Elf/Vampire-Mage, Khajiit/Thief-Dagger, Nord/1 Hander-Illusion, Breton/Bow-Blade (like the Rock in the Scorpion King)  All have some ranged capability to troll flying dragons.....

what mod do you use to make a PC into a companion mod?

47 minutes ago, guk said:

I use imgbox.com. It's actually better than imgur because it does not compress JPEGs for example.

Warning: it has an ad page once per day, which i don't see because of two adblockers. So you just have to close and re-open the first image you click on.

Because of this, you should only make direct links instead of linking to the embedded image (right click -> open image in new tab) which also properly uses HTTPS.

Rudy ENB is great for gameplay, landscape looks nice and very high FPS. Though i find it kind of... average for character shots. Something about the settings that make skin lose the details - especially male textures tend to freak out and look like molten wax.

Also the author has never responded to bug reports for the latest CoT version.

Some recommendations:

Snapdragon Prime ENB

Grim And Somber ENBs

Rampage ENB

K ENB Pure Light

Kwanon ENB (try the cinematic preset and reduce film grain)

For your HDT problem, i guess you use the HDT files from Bodyslide or another mod?

The default XML file is still the best, keeps the shape and has a subtle and tight bounce.

Just switched to Snapdragon. I was afraid cuz of performance but I'm getting a consistent 50 fps.

I use Naturalistic HDT and I find it to be a little much (I'm also prepping for belly collision and bulges). Recommendations for that without getting too much bounce?

2 hours ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Just switched to Snapdragon. I was afraid cuz of performance but I'm getting a consistent 50 fps.

There's Caffine ENB, from the same lass who did Antique dragon. I have nae tried it yet, but I'm told it's supposed to have the perfomance of RUDY with the same kinda character shots of Snappy dragon, along wi' it's LUTS.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90169?tab=description

Could be worth a look.

28 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

There's Caffine ENB, from the same lass who did Antique dragon. I have nae tried it yet, but I'm told it's supposed to have the perfomance of RUDY with the same kinda character shots of Snappy dragon, along wi' it's LUTS.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90169?tab=description

Could be worth a look.

Saw MXR review it, it looks....different. Might research it some more.

7 hours ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

I use Naturalistic HDT and I find it to be a little much (I'm also prepping for belly collision and bulges). Recommendations for that without getting too much bounce?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5245-slowerdampedjigglingbreast-butt-physics/

I like this one for larger breast. Barely any jellyish jiggle, just swinging around.

20180507231413_1.thumb.jpg.82359d4763e876273a815dc8646c9677.jpg

Thinking of ditching the tats altogether to be honest, what do you guys think? (I think dark eyes might be enough, but I'm not sure yet).

Alt angle, nothing special. 

20180507232240_1.thumb.jpg.13b8492cb88b859824eed1a7f9f991ac.jpg

Untweaked body shot

20180507232401_1.thumb.jpg.8039a2d88e453ace100dad217484a881.jpg

Also, big thank you to those who gave critique on my last post, you guys helped a lot.

I spent quite some time reworking the game from the ground up again and decided I wanted 1k environment, and 2 - 4K weapons and character textures for better performance in combination with ENB for my rig.

I decided to go with Rya ENB. I love the colors. 

(I have a slight neck seam, any idea why?)