Show Your Skyrim Counterpart III

10 hours ago, Arrow and the Knee said:

Tons and tons of tweaks, and I don't think I'm done yet 

5af4b62207ac4_whichvariantisbest.thumb.png.1db07722ba971c7174611f767f095cfe.png

I'm going for a succubus, kinda Daedra-style (not sure how much I like the full on blue, but hey it's not bad). 

edit: so I think I've made up my mind, she got a mini makeover since this post. 

What is this body paint?

10 hours ago, Cornor98 said:

What is this body paint?

It's her actual skin color!

I used The Stoja Warpaint "Powder" (that's here on LL) to bring her face close to natural skin tone as possible, then layered a preferred forehead warpaint over the top of that and brought it as close as possible to the blue skin color.

3 hours ago, midgard229 said:

let me know if you learn a way to fuse multiple ones in one ESP because i cant haha odd stuff happens when i do. good job tho! glad i inspired you haha

is what I do is I load up the CK, then I Select Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, KS Hairdo's.esp.  But I "DON'T" click "Set as Active"  then click OK  then when it comes time to save your work it will ask if you want to make a new .esp  Granted you still have to use the main KS Hairdo's files But you can do what ever you like to your .esp without hurting the main files  I don't have to do nothing to the .nif files... everything is done in the CK.

BTW What Odd stuff happens??

1 minute ago, Zquad1 said:

is what I do is I load up the CK, then I Select Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, KS Hairdo's.esp.  But I "DON'T" click "Set as Active"  then click OK  then when it comes time to save your work it will ask if you want to make a new .esp  Granted you still have to use the main KS Hairdo's files But you can do what ever you like to your .esp without hurting the main files  I don't have to do nothing to the .nif files... everything is done in the CK.

^_^ I know that part; I just tried making like a pack of them, I combined and made 3 styles but they have to be separate ESP's which is odd. Unless everytime I copy the original duplicate I need to make a new duplicate and not just use the one duplicate I made for more than one hair. Hmmmm. Thanks though!