Also what is it that flags npcs as available to be prostitutes?, i have a few custom companions that i want to earn their keep when their not with me but when ever i try to add them, i just proposition them.

They've been added as prostitutes. Ignore the "Are you looking for a good time" - it always shows.

Even though i dont get the pop up menu?.  with cait, curie and blood rose(custom companion from nexus), i get the 3 option menu,  make settler/recruit as prostitute etc but i dont get it with some of them.  I dont know if it would matter but the ones i have the problem with are not full companion mods like heather casdin types, the are basically just followers.

Guest zikko

Instead of summoning clients, I think settlers in the settlement being clients would be a nice option, or there a techincal impossibility?

Instead of summoning clients, I think settlers in the settlement being clients would be a nice option, or there a techincal impossibility?

It was the case in the previous version, then people complained that settlers stop attending to their duties to be clients instead, so I removed it.

It was the case in the previous version, then people complained that settlers stop attending to their duties to be clients instead, so I removed it.

couldn't a package be assigned for settlers so that as clients they only enter the brothel first thing in the morning or late evening and only spend an hour there. 

Or a package(s) for the hooker so that he or she takes a break a few times a day to eat and go shopping.   Not having done any extensive modding of Fo4 I have no clue.

edit...or multiple packages assigned at Random to settlers so that different settlers appear at the brothel for different times of the day and for various durations.

could do the same with raiders and others to cut down on the congestion, sex is popular in the wastelands.

maybe if there is more than one hooker, some could be packaged to lounge, display the goods, or stand nearby and hawk the specials of the day.

I think having settlers as customers is a very good idea but its seriously disruptive. I think this could be avoided if each settler could visit the brothel after a certain time has passed since their last visit (say, once every three days). I don't know if such a thing is possible tho. Just a thought.

I think having settlers as customers is a very good idea but its seriously disruptive. I think this could be avoided if each settler could visit the brothel after a certain time has passed since their last visit (say, once every three days). I don't know if such a thing is possible tho. Just a thought.

I think  having the settlers become clients after business hours like someone suggested would be the easiest way to implement. Perform duties until 8 PM, whore around until  2 AM, Sleep, repeat. 

Indeed, since your last version, the Raiders are no longer aggressive when they visit the brothel. But the settlers attack them, which makes the settlements a bit chaotic. There would simply be no more raiders as visitors, because frankly it is not top.

Guest zikko

lol :D  whatever you do, someone always complains. I haven't played earlier versions, did the lazy bastards just screw and laze around brothel all day long?

I have two problems with this. First is when I enter prostitution mode, even after I exit, NPCs still act as if I'm in it, soliciting me.  Means I can't talk to them for quest related material. Second is the Prostitute doesn't stay where the safe is, they don't seem to do, well anything, I don't get any money in the safe and they don't undress if you decide to solicit them yourself. What's going wrong?

Just curious, but what would be the best load order for the entire four play system.   I've had loot give me fits lately i.e. install some new mods, sort and announce no changes.  then playing there are problems.  

once I eliminated faulty installs and other issues as the problem.   it only leaves load order issues.

Lol. Just tried to make a brothel in a raider outpost. I had a couple of BoS and some Gunners show up. The raiders in the outpost were not pleased. In other words, the hostility problem is much much worse in raider outposts than in a regular settlement. You did improve things in regular settlements, but there are still issues. Like someone else said the hostility is switching on and off really quickly, but eventually the settlers end up killing the brothel client if they are a raider or super mutant. With the raider outposts the problems are with BoS and Gunners so far. Strange that the mod seems to be mainly spawning clients that are hostile to the settlement in question. In regular settlements most brothel clients seem to be super mutants and raiders, in raider outposts most of the clients seem to be BoS and Gunners. At least that's my impression so far, granted I haven't experimented with the mod enough yet to say for certain that the mod is favoring hostile factions for brothel clients.

Edit: You might want to exclude BoS entirely. When a prostitute approaches one and initiates the dialogue, nothing ever happens, the BoS members just stand there. I'm assuming this has to do with the fact that they are in power armor and the stripping isn't working with power armor.

Would there be any way to pause an npc's scripts during a solicitation?, it seems like my best customers are the various security guards of the commonwealth (i guess the pay is good lol) but they get kicked out of the animation as soon as it starts because their patrol script kicks in and they draw their weapon.

Is there a way or maybe a sugestion. The prostitute jumps from one person to another without much delay. Is there a delay option so it would be easyer to talk to her otherwise she is always busy. Is anyone else having issues with Preston comming in and shooting up the place? For some reason a couple of towns folk get agressive.

First off this mod is great, and a really really solid beginning.  Based on observation, I have a few suggestions for improvement/expansion.  Take them as you please.  

If the entire settlement is a brothel everything as it is works just fine.  But in the case of just wanting a brothel building as a feature of a settlement as a whole, a couple things come up, and these spawned some ideas for generic mod expansion.  I've suggested in each case a quick fix as well as a bigger idea.  

-First, prostitutes don't seem to have any compulsion to stay near the brothel safe.  So in said case of a localized brothel building, they don't stay near it and just wander about the place being screwed wherever.  So eventually a way to set a bounding box or select a contiguous structure to define as the brothel would keep the business contained.  Optionally (or additionally) you could have a specific bed or chair be assignable as a brothel "workstation".  This would prevent the wandering problem, as the prostitute would be forced to stay at their station, and it prevents the annoyance where a settler is still assigned to crops while they're a prostitute so they wander back and forth and usually just screw in the cornfield (though maybe mod users are into that, i don't know lol).  It also allows for more parts of this mod to develop.  Based off the workstation concept you could do things like set working hours vs free time, and set certain workstations to perform different services and earn different amounts (a couple caps to watch the stripper pole vs the standard fee for a blow in a chair vs paying extra for full service in the deluxe room)

-Second, and this has been mentioned by some other users, spawning in clients leads both to some aggressive behavior on the part of Preston and certain others (and raiders will do things like steal my power armor to fight him...the jerks), and also creates a lot of congestion (smallish settlements that support 8 people have near 20 NPCs because of all the clients hanging around).  In my mind the solution here is a probably few toggle settings in the control panel.  Enable/disable settler clients, spawn clients, or both.  Enable/disable spawn raiders/gunners/other factions.  Set how many clients can be spawned at once (3,5,7) or something similar.  This way people who want settler clients can have it, people who want super busy enormous brothels get it, and those trying to specify or limit congestion have a way to do it.  Ideally you'd be able to set these kinds of things on a per-settlement basis, so you could have a filthy raider-filled whore den that does nothing but service dirty johns for cheap, and somewhere else have a more upscale brothel that doesn't require Preston to hide behind barrels or Dance to be on combat patrol all day.  But even just a global toggle would quickly and easily both solve these game problems and satisfy many of the griping mod users.  

-Thirdly, after a client is spawned, there doesn't appear to be anything that makes them leave other than traveling away or reloading the area.  They just hang around and sandbox.  It would be appropriate to have a module either to make clients leave after they've been serviced, or prevent them from using settlement facilities other than the brothel.  In theory you could specify they remain in the "brothel area" (going off the earlier idea).

I also have three issues that may be a framework problem or an i'm an idiot problem

-My brothel seems to be pulling named, quest-related characters as clients (in my case both Ingram and a brotherhood scribe from a radiant quest now seem to be stuck in my settlement and wont leave).  If this is an unintended result rather than a bug or a dave-is-stupid problem there needs to be a toggle setting for that to stop quest NPCs from wandering about the commonwealth in search of being laid rather than being where they should.  

-no-one is using furniture.  When scenes happened they're always on the floor.  I've put a variety of furniture near the safe (chair, couch, bed, chaise) and all scenes seem to happen on the floor.  I've so far triggered almost all of my FP scenes through prostitution so i'm not sure if it's only related to this mod or I have a framework issue, I'll have to test more to find out.   

-Many clients won't follow me.  I tell them to follow, and they freeze until I come back to trigger the yes answer.

-no-one is using furniture.  When scenes happened they're always on the floor.  I've put a variety of furniture near the safe (chair, couch, bed, chaise) and all scenes seem to happen on the floor.  I've so far triggered almost all of my FP scenes through prostitution so i'm not sure if it's only related to this mod or I have a framework issue, I'll have to test more to find out.   

No comments on other parts of your post except this:  "-no-one is using furniture..."

That is a (four-play) framework issue and not related to this mod.  It's not a bug, per se.  It's just that currently beds are not supported.  Any other furniture would probably require specific "furniture" animations (maybe similar to Skyrim, where the animation included an object like a table, throne, etc).  There's a limited number of animators currently (read that as ONLY Leito right now it seems) and he seems to be working on trying to get creature animations going.

I'm currently messing around in the CK and I am going to try to attach a sandbox to the safe thats linked to customers and the hookers to keep them from wandering all over the settlement when the brothels open.    Something I've noticed, is that if your Prostitute has a assigned job that they tend to only visit the brothel and work in their off hours, it might just be a conflict with another mod, a lucky chance happening due to script or something Vim did on purpose. 

I'm currently messing around in the CK and I am going to try to attach a sandbox to the safe thats linked to customers and the hookers to keep them from wandering all over the settlement when the brothels open.  

Already been done. I just allowed a generous radius for the sandbox and tick Allow Wandering, that's all. If I didn't already assign them all packages, they would all walk straight back to where they were before

Go to the Package section of the CK, filter for 'FPP' you should find it. IF not then I forgot to prefix it, click on Data Last Modifed should find them packages

Then change the radius and untick Allow Wandering if you want

No comments on other parts of your post except this:  "-no-one is using furniture..."

That is a (four-play) framework issue and not related to this mod.  It's not a bug, per se.  It's just that currently beds are not supported.  Any other furniture would probably require specific "furniture" animations (maybe similar to Skyrim, where the animation included an object like a table, throne, etc).  There's a limited number of animators currently (read that as ONLY Leito right now it seems) and he seems to be working on trying to get creature animations going.

I suspected as much, though I wasn't sure.  I was positive that somewhere in the mod description Vim had mentioned being "sure to put out a bunch of furniture for the clients to interact with", or something similar, though I can't seem to see where he said that now so I may just be insane.

I suspected as much, though I wasn't sure.  I was positive that somewhere in the mod description Vin had mentioned being "sure to put out a bunch of furniture for the clients to interact with", or something similar, though I can't seem to see where he said that now so I may just be insane.

I suspected as much, though I wasn't sure.  I was positive that somewhere in the mod description Vin had mentioned being "sure to put out a bunch of furniture for the clients to interact with", or something similar, though I can't seem to see where he said that now so I may just be insane.

I think that was just for them to be able to have somewhere to sit while they waited for their turn (at least, in the one time I have tested it so far, I had 6 NPCs plus 2 raiders and a gunner show up at my brothel, while I only had 1 prostitute working).

With Prostitution enabled and with Violate disabled, once the Prostitution animation finishes the player goes into submit position kneeling down arms out for a few seconds is that right?

I have all the latest versions installed.

Also if the person that approaches me is armed, guarding or something they will undress with the correct Dong, but just stand there naked holding their rifle whilst I go through the animation on my own? Have I done something wrong?

Even some clients that approach which don’t have a Gun equipped just stand there naked with their gun equipped whilst I go through the animation on my own.

I also can’t get rid of the original setting in ‘Toggle Select No-Strip Items’ whether it’s enabled or not it keeps equipping then un-equipping the item. Is there a console command that would enable me to remove the selected item?

With Prostitution enabled and with Violate disabled, once the Prostitution animation finishes the player goes into submit position kneeling down arms out for a few seconds is that right?

Also if the person that approaches me is armed, guarding or something they will undress with the correct Dong, but just stand there naked holding their rifle whilst I go through the animation on my own? Have I done something wrong?

I also can’t get rid of the original setting in ‘Toggle Select No-Strip Items’ whether it’s enabled or not it keeps equipping then un-equipping the item. Is there a console command that would enable me to remove the selected item?

I dont know about the first and third problems but to answer the second one, no you havent done anything wrong,  it happens to me too, i think it is just the guards patrol script overriding the sex animation, i did ask earlier on in this post if there was a way disable the patrol script during sex but idk if it can be done.

Even some clients that approach which don’t have a Gun equipped just stand there naked with their gun equipped whilst I go through the animation on my own.

I am also getting something Knew every second successful animation I do I get a load screen and I am whisked off to a place high in the sky no land can be seen and the only way out is to reload a previous save.

Just started since installing Vinfamy_CP__1_3 and FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_2 today.

I tried this three time same thing, then

I removed and put the old FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_1 back and this time I still got the load door like at the end of FP_Violate and also like Violate I ended up in Sanctuary.

Update:

I have gone back to Vinfamy_CP__1_2 and can now do more that too customers at a time without being transported back to Sanctuary.