i'm not sure if this is the right topic, but how can i get comments like those on the screenshots? all i have is the talking animation with anyone silent, apart for the dialogue wheel

turn on subtitles?

How do I mark an item in the creation kit so that it is not stripped?

I have Marcy working my brothel wearing a red arm binder. I would like her to keep the arm binder on full time.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Look into main.psc, remove the instances of:

strip_actor_f4se(a0)
strip_actor_f4se(a1)

then recompile

Or to specify a specific item, load up four_play.esp and four_play_resources.esm, find your item
add the keyword "4play_do_not_strip" to it.

fixed a bug with clients sometimes disappearing while having sex inside a brothel. Still calling the version 2.1 as it's a very small fix

Man you are a genius, I have to say again.......

Thanks for modding, it's more and more functioning lol

BTW where you get the position of standing doggy style?

Is it from crazy's? Won't it conflict with violate and prostitution mode?

...Not possible to use both Crazy's animations and Leito's animations at the same time now...

Since you´re already overwriting the main script with Four Lei where´s the problem of adding some more propertys and pushing em into the array ?

Since you´re already overwriting the main script with Four Lei where´s the problem of adding some more propertys and pushing em into the array ?

I could, I already pushed into some more idle properties to accommodate all of Leito's animations ... it's just that I know the animation loading is on the way from Doc  (the code is actually in)  so Four-Lei is supposed to be a temporary solution

Your mods are kicking ass sir....if only there were dance rugs that could be assigned. I saw you are going to add competing prostitutes and it made me think of the Skyrim fist fights, is there a way to force fists only in FO4? A little hooker on hooker "this corner is mine bitch!" would be pretty funny. Other pimps or prostitutes could send some goons to slow you down or straight up eliminate you. I love that you are incorporating this into the settlement system. I have long wanted some kind of shoppers mod to add visitors to your stores, this will be a great start.

I could, I already pushed into some more idle properties to accommodate all of Leito's animations ... it's just that I know the animation loading is on the way from Doc  (the code is actually in)  so Four-Lei is supposed to be a temporary solution

I know that the code is already in and, somehow, used by doc to get Crazys animation to get loaded.

But i wasn´t able to do the same with some animations i made so i think its not really working yet or im just to stupid to get it working...

And since Doc is taking a break doing stuff like that seems viable to me.

Two issues that I've noticed so far while trying to build a brothel:

1) Everyone wants to have sex right near the safe. I put mine into a small office room and noone seems to be using the main brothel area, they're all just having an orgy in the office.

2) If you leave a settlement with the brothel 'running' you can come back and all your prostitutes and settler-johns clothing will be reset to default. Settlers on other activities, like guards, shopkeepers and gardeners will still have the clothing you assigned them.

Two issues that I've noticed so far while trying to build a brothel:

1) Everyone wants to have sex right near the safe. I put mine into a small office room and noone seems to be using the main brothel area, they're all just having an orgy in the office.

2) If you leave a settlement with the brothel 'running' you can come back and all your prostitutes and settler-johns clothing will be reset to default. Settlers on other activities, like guards, shopkeepers and gardeners will still have the clothing you assigned them.

I'll double-check on 2.

The safe is where they spawn but they all have AI packages to sandbox within the radius of 2000 units. 1 can be solved by having a spacious brothel and a lot of furniture that they can interact with. The latter attracts them to walk there, and the former allows them to easily navigate to those furniture.  

I ran into issue where the prostitutes would warp to the safe in the middle of the animation, and my settlers from Red Rocket settlement wandered off to Sanctuary for the prostitutes.

I'll double-check on the first one, I thought I got rid of the issue.

The second is not an issue, it's deliberate. The clients are always NPCs nearby.

I've had an issue where if I bring a follower (Curie/Cait) to the brothel they won't leave and will have the dialouge option for them to follow, but it never works. Getting a new companion and sending the broken one somewhere doesn't work, they just stay at the brothel; and trying to turn them back into regular followers in the prostitution mode doesn't seem to register them as prostitutes so the menu doesn't show up. 

I had the same issue with curie, once i made the brothel she wouldnt follow me anywhere, i could still talk to her and if i drew my weapon she would too, so some aspects seemed to work but she would not move or fast travel with me, i removed prostitution and she returned to normal.

I ran into issue where the prostitutes would warp to the safe in the middle of the animation, and my settlers from Red Rocket settlement wandered off to Sanctuary for the prostitutes.

I'll double-check on the first one, I thought I got rid of the issue.

The second is not an issue, it's deliberate. The clients are always NPCs nearby.

Problem is, the clients stay there, away from their jobs and never seem to leave. Makes settlement management difficult.

Haven't build the brothel yet but having other issues. when I enable the new prostitution. After a few minutes I'll get notified that someone is approaching. who ever it is will raise their left hand to their lips and whistle. then after a short pause the 4 choices will appear. I'll pick yes and then nothing will happen. no stripping nothing. I'll then talk to them again and they will whistle then the dialogue will appear I'll choose something like follow me or no. If I walk over to some bed or sleeping bag after a while like minute or 2 they will kind of come over in the general area I'm in and this will start all over. If I pick no it will just be like any of the other answers and start over.  I went to the t4test rooms and everything is working just fine there even with my character so not sure where to look or how to fix this.  Edit: got it working I guess. 1. don't have it enabled and you will get approached  2. enable it through the control panel before the dialogue appears and should work. I also waited till the dialogue appeared the first time to enable the through the control panel. Now after I unenable prostitution in control panel I still have the mayor following me around and just before the dialogue appears he wrings his hands and kind of hunches over. I still get approached by others with it off but still have normal dialogue with vendors and quest givers.

yup, exactly my issue. Hopefully this gets sorted out.

I had the same issue with curie, once i made the brothel she wouldnt follow me anywhere, i could still talk to her and if i drew my weapon she would too, so some aspects seemed to work but she would not move or fast travel with me, i removed prostitution and she returned to normal.

Forgot to exclude current companion from the brothel's activity. Easy fix next version

I put a safe in the house, and transferred two settlements to the category of prostitutes.
In 48 hours, there was not any of the clients. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

You won't have to even wait 48 hours for the brothel to operate, only for money to regenerate.

Make sure fast travel into your brothel settlement.

Can't fast travel on Survival though, and I can't imagine playing the game the old way anymore. :)

Have sex inside your settlement. Sometimes Four-Play does a mini fast travel and the brothel should start operation then.

WARNING!

You may have lost the "structures" tab in your build menu.

Ok, that did not work either. None of the fixes worked, so I will have to do a fresh install. Thank the gods I have a copy on a back up drive!!

(NOTE: The culprit is most likely "Snap'n Build" & not this mod)