when i say yes to them nothing happens but when i pimp companion they undress but no animation plays

Please follow the installation guide for Four-Play. Four-Play has not been installed properly.

In the same register, Saying "No" to a john normally works? Johns follows my PC everywhere until she say Yes...

PS: thanks for nexus save clean tool you present me earlier. A lot of things works better but still have raider and gunners and super mutants clients murdered by turrets, sturges, codsworth, preston...

I have no dialogue mods installed and I have everything thats required and up to date but the dialogue is not appearing for me, I can still prostitute but there is no dialogue

turn on subtitles?

The path that is given for the brothel safe doesn't seem to actually lead to anything for me? Is the brothel safe supposed to be the same category as the containers>Supplies/Home/Office/Misc? Or is it in one of those categories. Either way, thanks for all the hard work you've been doing on the mods.  

The path that is given for the brothel safe doesn't seem to actually lead to anything for me? Is the brothel safe supposed to be the same category as the containers>Supplies/Home/Office/Misc? Or is it in one of those categories. Either way, thanks for all the hard work you've been doing on the mods.  

Well you probably have a workshop mod that changes where the categories go. 

It is a container, so it will go whereever the containers go

Running 2.2,

Brothel located in Vault 88.

Allen and Sandra Lee from the Far Harbor DLC show up, Fritch (Nuka World) is a regular, Sister Gwyneth sometimes is a Customer.

I have occasional Raiders and a Ghoul Triggerman as Customers. I have a Resident showing up as a Customer.

A Paladin shows up in a suit of T-60, but should not be possible yet inside the Commonwealth on this Character due to avoiding most of the Main Quest. My Character has not entered Nuka World, but has completed most Far Harbor Quests.

I need to turn Hangman's Alley into a Brothel, and Longfellows Cabin was a good spot on Far Harbor.

Running 2.2,

Brothel located in Vault 88.

Allen and Sandra Lee from the Far Harbor DLC show up, Fritch (Nuka World) is a regular, Sister Gwyneth sometimes is a Customer.

I have occasional Raiders and a Ghoul Triggerman as Customers. I have a Resident showing up as a Customer.

A Paladin shows up in a suit of T-60, but should not be possible yet inside the Commonwealth on this Character due to avoiding most of the Main Quest. My Character has not entered Nuka World, but has completed most Far Harbor Quests.

I need to turn Hangman's Alley into a Brothel, and Longfellows Cabin was a good spot on Far Harbor.

As Vault 88 is an interior, the game doesn't actually know where it is geographically so Prostitution's "pick NPCs nearby" end up being picking random people

The raiders and ghoul triggermen are deliberate though. They need some love too, no?

This has been fun to play around with no doubt, I am trying to make an arena brothel....the arena part works for shit lol. The only problems I have ran into in a while of playing is Heather getting stuck, no in the dialogues not actually ending the encounter and once while I was away prostitution just shut off. You know about the follower part, the not taking no for an answer hangs things up, it actually takes stopping what you are doing and having sex, this would be fine but you dont always notice they are a customer and shutting down prostitution mode does not end this interaction. As for the shut down, I have no idea why that happened....Heather showed up out of nowhere after being stuck and when I got back everything had stopped....almost forgot, I got caps the first time around and left it but got no more, do you have to remove the caps for the safe to refill?

I got caps the first time around and left it but got no more, do you have to remove the caps for the safe to refill?

You only get more money every 48 hours and only after fast travel into the brothel settlement

I do NOT get any dialogue options of any kind from any of the four-play mods.  I set all the options for the mods but not sure if the save takes. Message says it does but when I go back into options it shows all the default settings.  NOT the ones I made. Perhaps it would be better if there were no default settings - just the options and it would then show what you selected.  Don't know just a thoight but I do know that as of right now I can not use play or get anything to happen with the mods.  I only get normal dialogue when I talk to any one.

I have Vinfamy's CP 1.1,  Four-Play Prostitution 2.2 , Four-Play Autonomy 2.0, Four-Play Family Planning 1.0, and Four-Play 0.82 installed.  Can you play as male or do you have to be female to play all these mods?

Any help would be greatly thankful.   The mods sound and looks like they would be fun to play.   THANKS for any help.

I do NOT get any dialogue options of any kind from any of the four-play mods.  I set all the options for the mods but not sure if the save takes. Message says it does but when I go back into options it shows all the default settings.  NOT the ones I made. Perhaps it would be better if there were no default settings - just the options and it would then show what you selected.  Don't know just a thoight but I do know that as of right now I can not use play or get anything to happen with the mods.  I only get normal dialogue when I talk to any one.

I have Vinfamy's CP 1.1,  Four-Play Prostitution 2.2 , Four-Play Autonomy 2.0, Four-Play Family Planning 1.0, and Four-Play 0.82 installed.  Can you play as male or do you have to be female to play all these mods?

Any help would be greatly thankful.   The mods sound and looks like they would be fun to play.   THANKS for any help.

You need to toggle on Prostitution mode via the Control Panel to be a prostitute. If you're out of prostitution mode, of course you're gonna get vanilla dialogues

The control panel saves, it just doesn't show the current settings selected at all. The default : xyz thing is just a line of text to remind you of what it was originally, not what is currently selected

Thx for the great Mod(s) Vinfamy..

Is it possible to get an option to select the NPC gender allowed to approach the Prostitute/Player?

Mabey a selection like M->F / F->M / F->F / M->M 

Btw.. iff u guys got the problem that ur followers dont move anymore.. just let them interact in sex via the prostitution dialogue.. iff they are not interest then just ask another NPC and offer your follower.

Iff you run with more then one follower.. check that the one who is buged is the closest one (u can use moveto.player command in console).

You need to toggle on Prostitution mode via the Control Panel to be a prostitute. If you're out of prostitution mode, of course you're gonna get vanilla dialogues

The control panel saves, it just doesn't show the current settings selected at all. The default : xyz thing is just a line of text to remind you of what it was originally, not what is currently selected

Thanks for the reply so quickly.  I tried what you said before my post and no luck.  What I did do after the post was go into the 4test chamber and started checking the rooms.  Then I started getting responses to the Autonomy mod so I tried and got results from the prostitution mod.  NOW everything seem to be working just fine as you had intended.   The only thing out of whact was the ground pound animation.  Every time it played the female was about 4 to 41/2 feet off the ground.  It was that way in test and in the world.

Thank you for your help and luck to you in the future updates and mods.  They are the best by far.

So far mostly good.    the one problem I have at this point is that super mutants and BOS appear and stay for ever.  The power armor BOS and the super mutants are not valid and on Super mutant stands there with arms out to the side with a black face.  If I resurrect him using console then he vanishes and then walks back to the brothel and repeats his I am a non animated object routine again.   any ideas on how to fix that and any way to get customers to leave off and on so that the brothel is not full of customers instead of prostitutes.

edit.... just noticed that some quest NPC's show up and move in to the brothels as well.  another issue, though I'm pretty sure its Four play, is that NPCs engaged in bumping uglies get knocked out of alignment by brothel customers who are wandering around. 

So far mostly good.    the one problem I have at this point is that super mutants and BOS appear and stay for ever.  The power armor BOS and the super mutants are not valid and on Super mutant stands there with arms out to the side with a black face.  If I resurrect him using console then he vanishes and then walks back to the brothel and repeats his I am a non animated object routine again.   any ideas on how to fix that and any way to get customers to leave off and on so that the brothel is not full of customers instead of prostitutes.

edit.... just noticed that some quest NPC's show up and move in to the brothels as well.  another issue, though I'm pretty sure its Four play, is that NPCs engaged in bumping uglies get knocked out of alignment by brothel customers who are wandering around. 

Are you sure they stay  forever and not just happened to pick as clients every time you fast travel into your settlement as they are nearby. 

For supermutant animations to work, you need the latest Leito's Pack and Four-Lei Plus.

You're right: alignment issue due to collision is due to the framework

I'm trying to recruit a prostitute, but when I ask a settler I get no response of any sort. What's supposed to happen?

They don't say anything back. They just get recruited once you hit the button. Next time you fast travel into your settlement, the brothel will operate.

Are you sure they stay  forever and not just happened to pick as clients every time you fast travel into your settlement as they are nearby. 

For supermutant animations to work, you need the latest Leito's Pack and Four-Lei Plus.

You're right: alignment issue due to collision is due to the framework

okay after wondering around the commonwealth and then heading back, all of them but one were gone.  Im guessing that the one was actually a new customer. 

I just updated I had the standard Leito's patch. 

thanks for the help. 

maybe in a future update, the prostitute bed could be brought back so that the hookers have a place to take the customer and increase happiness in the settlement, and a control to limit the numbers of customers as well as the factions serviced some of the small settlements end up being badly crowded with customers. 

thanks for the work you've put in to this. 

how does one accomplish that? Dug through pages in here and no hints...