What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

7 hours ago, KM100z said:

Yea I know I got a few lol sadly a few crash during anims :( even though I installed it fine, and I don't know I can't seem to get into NV like I could F3 I kept trying too :/

Use TTW .. then you can do more with Fallout 3... Not the same, but there are some mods that work in Fallout 3 universe. (from Pepertje for example)

Milk Mod Economy

Being a Cow

Since I m struggling with doing it my self via photoshop, fiddling with the 8k skin from Nexus(made by proffessionals):

An 8k skin texture with large aerolas, veins, trimmed pubes, and stuff.

Wearable, horns, antlers, hooves, tails(not the fluffy furry fox ones).

• 2 weeks later...

Grudge mod... people taking things to the extreme, over what you do.

1. Towns...

Drug you, steal all your stuff and spray you with Pheromone. Now all creatures see you as a mate.

2. Dungeon bosses...

You may wake up from a sleep with various problems.

- Dwemer... fastened in Dwarven Devious Cuirass, that makes you irresistable to Dwemer. No fighting, just sex then robbed and dumped deeper into dungeon, to be passed around. Getting out will take some time.

- Draugr... keeps stealing clothing and armour, and dressing you in nipple rings, kinky boots, collar and harness.

- Giants... morning sex with a giant, until you track him down in the mountains. He steals all your stuff after each session.

- Wolves... you've dominated them long enough, now a pack of them, have decided to make you their bitch each morning.

3. Nasty townsfolk..

- I like you naked... Braith, did not like you messing with her bullying of Lars, and keeps stealing your clothing after you sleep in Whiterun. Problem is, she's not afraid of you. You wake up outside of town, and without your key to Breezehome. With a pair of nipple rings, that only Braith can unlock, and leave your delicate nips, too tender to wear clothes.

- Maurice didn't like the way you handled the tree quest, and decided to dress you in a tree submission harness. All tree based life forms, are extra friendly. Leaving the spark of life inside of you, to start a new tree creature pregnancy, that births every 7 days. You need to find a way out of this thing, and kick Maurice's arse.

4. Thieving git... 

- Jail time thief... the jailers are sick of you stealing stuff from town, so they fix you into a time locked submission outfit. Where you are forced to walk on all fours ( Devious Devices has this type of outfit ), when on all fours. Creatures do not attack you, but make love to you instead.

Everything is put in the evidence locker, food and water included. You cannot fight, pick up or check inventories. You have nothing.... you will have to live by begging, and whoring yourself out for food and water.

Town Evidence... All stolen stuff added to linked evidence chests, that are in towns. Getting your stuff back, will be a nightmare. Worse, if the jailers take a liking for you.

Just an idea... :)

There is no limit to what people could do, to hold a grudge.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah what the heck, I will just put this here.

A while ago someone mentioned the idea of integrating sex mods with Sim Settlement which sounded like a great idea, but I wasn't quite able to put it together in my head how that would look like at the time, but after thinking about it more, it seem pretty straight forward if it is possible.

blah blah preamble:

The vanilla game sort of lacks "civilized" area, basically there's Diamond City, Good Neighbor, Bunker Hill, and Vault 81. Bunker Hill eventually gets turn into a settlement. You can technically count the faction bases, but those are too questline dependent. I think for a lot of sex mods ideas to work we need places where not everyone is hostile.

Settlements could in theory fill that gap, however it is hard for it to makes thematically sense when the PC is pretty much the one who "owns" all of them, it is also strange that a lot of them have been empty for years or with just a few residents. Then we drill down what purpose does a settlement really serve? It pretty much boils down to, storage, a bed, water, food, crafting, and shops; not even all of them are required, some of them are mere quality of life item. Each settlements can be bare bone copies of each other with these functions and they are pretty much "done." Player going around gathering and building them is just busy work.

What might be possible with the help of Sim Settlements are:

1. The game/NPCs to take ownership of a settlement with various facilities prebuilt.

2. Have different "faction" or perhaps "friendliness" for each settlement. In gameplay terms none of them should ever truly be hostile unless provoked, so even if a "raider" settlement exist they should just be a skin, but perhaps less friendly. More on that later.

3. This might be getting beyond SS, but have quests, events, or conditions within each settlement that dictate how they view/treat the PC, and how much facilities the PC have access to.

For example:

PC arrives at a decently built Sanctuary Hills, it already has storage chests, crafting tables, bed, water, and food, and the people are friendly so they just let the PC use these facilities. Yet it lacks a few shops, we can have a quest where merchant is kidnapped and the PC is asked to save him/her or pay ransom not too unlike the vanilla radiant quest, when that's done shops are available in the settlement.

We can also have a more middle of the road friendliness settlement, kind of like Bunker Hill, if PC wants to rest she will need to pay the Inn to use the bed, maybe the food are set as owned, therefore PC can try to steal or maybe no food at all so PC will have to buy food from a merchant.

We can then have quests that gradually make the settlement "likes" the PC more where eventually more facilities are available to use. Or maybe have her invests/pay to expand/unlock each facility.

From that point on it is easy to see how sex could be integrated into this, we can have a settlement with a brothel where PC could work to earn caps or gain "faction rep", we can also maybe have PC do "favors" for certain people to gain access to facilities.

Or for those who are familiar with some of Skyrim mods, we can straight up go full pervert! Say set up conditions where PC has to be naked if she wants to enter the settlement and/or be sex toy for its residents.

We can also have cross settlement quests where the PC is almost like the supply line where she is tasked with delivering/make trade/negotiate with other settlements with various outcome and "goods and services"

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 6:06 AM, Krazyone said:

Skyrim has one of these... Sexlab Deadly Drain.

Fallout 4, I've never seen a sex hurts and heals mod for it.

I've never used Sexlab Deadly Drain though...

I always thought it would be nice to have some sort of succubus type mod for fallout4..   where instead of being some sort of "supernatural" thing, your a crazy scientist that uses pheromones... and then while your being intimate you can choose to infect them with some persistent, fast acting plague that "might kill them and spawn "angry ants/bloatflies", or drain them of blood... and you get blood packs or something

28 minutes ago, sillybear said:

I always thought it would be nice to have some sort of succubus type mod for fallout4..   where instead of being some sort of "supernatural" thing, your a crazy scientist that uses pheromones... and then while your being intimate you can choose to infect them with some persistent, fast acting plague that "might kill them and spawn "angry ants/bloatflies", or drain them of blood... and you get blood packs or something

I use a pheromone mod in Skyrim, called SexLab Pheromones , its a really good mod for Skyrim. Except its you and your follower that gets infected by creatures and NPC's. A really good MCM menu, with tons of options.

It would be nice to see in Fallout 4...

I've had a Succubus mod installed for Skyrim once, I couldn't understand it. It was very complicated, having you transform between a human and Succubus with wings. The Succubus had to replenish their energy with sexual energy.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:18 PM, Krazyone said:

I use a pheromone mod in Skyrim, called SexLab Pheromones , its a really good mod for Skyrim. Except its you and your follower that gets infected by creatures and NPC's. A really good MCM menu, with tons of options.

It would be nice to see in Fallout 4...

I've had a Succubus mod installed for Skyrim once, I couldn't understand it. It was very complicated, having you transform between a human and Succubus with wings. The Succubus had to replenish their energy with sexual energy.

at risk of being completely off topic for the Fo4 tag,   Succubus heart- seems like a better option, there are things I didnt like about it- but you could change the settings...       I wonder how hard it would be to take SexLab Pheromones and change it to a poison... so you could put it on your arrows....  and watch stuff spawn at random to get frisky with whoever you shot..

7 hours ago, sillybear said:

at risk of being completely off topic for the Fo4 tag,   Succubus heart- seems like a better option, there are things I didnt like about it- but you could change the settings...       I wonder how hard it would be to take SexLab Pheromones and change it to a poison... so you could put it on your arrows....  and watch stuff spawn at random to get frisky with whoever you shot..

There are Pheromone potions in Sexlab Pheromones that you can buy off Khajiit traders, but the pheromone mod works slowly, over time. Harassing the player with whatever mob type, the player is covered in.

Arrows, would have to have the effect and be instant, with no cool down.

I've never heard of Succubus Heart, just checked out the mod page. It looks like a lot of fun, with a lot of MCM options. The mod I tried out, you used to change into a winged, tall, Succubus.

I have always been fond of the interaction between SexLab Eager NPCs (Thrill of the Tempest... Yay!), SexLab Aroused and Random Sex. I actually acquired Fallout 4 during the Steam Summer Sale, so once I have become a little more familiar with the game I might make an attempt at porting Random Sex over. Not sure if the other two exist for Fallout 4 but I would love to see them at some point.

would love to see a more femdom on male pc interaction....  hell have situations where it could be your wife, some woman who would like to keep you shackled to something heavy so you can't escape, or a woman who demands some form of tribute each week or she could do something like destroy your settlement (if she has the means to do it, she could be a mistress running a bigger crew of fighters than you.)   things of animation I could see happening could perhaps be things like face sitting, ball busting/cbt, dropping small bits of nuclear waste on you giving you some rads, spitting in your mouth, burning her cig on you, whipping, etc.   I think this would make male players that love playing the submissive role in one or two different ways alot happy honestly, not all of us love to be that dominant force everywhere we go.   

suppose we do fight 90% of our enemies, there probably is 10% of them we can't help but give in due to how attractive, alluring, and manipulative they are.  :) 

Ol'Haggis  is Back in Town and search for a new cow !

He found a new recipe to turn you into a new betsy maybe this time you get real udders !!

yeah transformation stuff will be nice

Tentacle or worms with infestations of other npc or enemy camp´s

that will be Awesome :)

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, vaterwolf said:

There seems to be a severe lack of lesbian animations.  A lot more of these would be nice. I mean if we can have aliens or insects in female why not more girl in girl you know?

Sure.. have at it...

If you have questions there is loads of support on this site that can help you figure out how things go.

The reason I mention the above is there is limited Lesbian (and Male on Male, or insert animation type here) is because there isn't someone making it. Make it and there will be more.

If that isn't in your boat.. perhaps see one of the animation artist has a Patron and offer to help support him or her if they would be inclined to make more of "insert animation type here".