Guest Posted March 1, 2018 Posted March 1, 2018 29 minutes ago, SlyCoopersButt said: Some exhibitionism stuff. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93305-perversions/
orbital2014 Posted March 4, 2018 Posted March 4, 2018 If not mentioned already a live sex show strip bar would be cool. Something like a new facade and interior environment in Good Neighbor where you pay to enter and there are various stages for dancers and schedule of "shows" that occur through out the night/week. A place the might also incorporate some prostitution actors and side rooms. Perhaps leave some development room for missions/quests where the PC can make some caps by showing off there talents on stage. (similar to Fallout NV porn star mod) I see Good neighbor as a likley location for a reputable strip club, nothing too extreme, strippers and one on one sex shows. But also a place where one might hear rumors of a more extreme location out in the waste, perhaps a custom vault, or one of the non mission bandit locations where a building can be utlised. There you might watch more extreme shows, or be forced to participate. ... Initially I would like to see just a location where we can go watch scripted sex and dance scenes on a rotation with an NPC audience. Ideally I would like these to be locations where a full on PC Prostitution Fame quest and/or slaver/slave quest story could be focused around. Where the PC can easily access Goodneighbour but might have first learn off then go through some deplorable hoops to gain sufficient rep for the Bandit location (ie capture a new attraction and or capture/kill an escaped sex slave) or as a PC slave you eventually complete a escape quest. Wishlist: Make the entertainment modular that others can add in components that interest them, ie LGBT, Mutant Gang bangs, Ghoul freak shows, Misc Animals, BDSM and torture shows, snuff shows? Provide the PC quests where they might rise to be the manager of each location, make caps off and control the schedule through a "overseer pc" 3
cptnbirdseye Posted March 7, 2018 Posted March 7, 2018 Not original, just voicing my support for more critters. Deathclaws specifically. 1
LinksSword Posted March 8, 2018 Posted March 8, 2018 Milk mod economy, or similar mod. and visible mutations in it like being a cow for skyrim.
The First Lady of Hats Posted March 9, 2018 Posted March 9, 2018 Future Fings I'd like to see? Automatron options. The Mechanists workshop lets me meld many mechanical monstrosities together, it already lets you glue all manner of stupid things to them, it's crying out for some bad dragon attatchments. FISTO PRIME, One day...one day. Asshole options. I know there's violate, and RSE mig't already do this kinda thing havenae tried it yet so not sure (hell, havenae even got to nuka world yet), will do soon. But Nuka world apparently lets yer lead a vicious gang of hooligans about and form new types o' settlements. It'd be amuseing if there were more "Creative" ways to collect yer tribute from them. Devious Devices and ZaZ style things would prolly fit into this somewhere. UnAsshole Options. Sweetness and Sacherine, Romance and bromance, some amorous adventures type malarky to balance out all the "GIT RAPED BY ERRY MOTHERFUCKER AND THEIR MOTHER FUCKED MOTHER!!" mods. Moar anims in general. Hell, not even just norty lewdness, some generally sexy things. Now all this four play malarky's going on imma have to bulldoze my powerarmor garage and build a Sanctuary stripclub in it's place, some pole dancy anims (Hell, these prolly exist already, I should go lookin') shalt be needed. More wench on wench, possibly even some agressive wench since female agresssor anims were horribly lacking in Sexlab, would be nice to see fallout travel that road. All in all though, gotta say Imma impressed as hell with what's already been done fer fallout. It's animations are smoother, a hell of a lot smoother than the oldrim's smashing barbies together, It's sounds are spot on perfect. Between Clox's work, RSE is growin', Vinfamy is turning out mods and documents like a trooper, Crazy's anims, Leito's anims looking better than ever Vader666 entering the animation scene, one o' these days I'll buy you buggers a beer <3. If 4P ever gits it's animation loader and let's multiple stage anims run, I forsee the future looking bright indeed.
Jentry24 Posted March 9, 2018 Posted March 9, 2018 On 2/22/2018 at 12:52 PM, Wanderersexydick said: As I said. At least some 69 posing for female/female action, along with rimjobs for them, some tit sucking, ect. A mod that let's strapons and dicks from mods like bag of dicks use the cumshot option, would be awesome too. I'm not sure why Lieto hasn't included those in his last update. Perhaps he'll eventually port them over. He made I think some of the best animations for that for SexLab, and it seems they haven't (or perhaps it's not possible?) been ported over. He had two trib versions and an oral version I believe or a 69. Never played a F/F character before (I only played Skyrim before Fallout), and now that I made one there's no animations for that. Hah!
Azurahawk Posted March 11, 2018 Posted March 11, 2018 Need more rape animations for female versus males. All there is are animations revolving males raping women
Wanderersexydick Posted March 13, 2018 Posted March 13, 2018 On 3/9/2018 at 3:20 AM, michelleswan said: I'm not sure why Lieto hasn't included those in his last update. Perhaps he'll eventually port them over. He made I think some of the best animations for that for SexLab, and it seems they haven't (or perhaps it's not possible?) been ported over. He had two trib versions and an oral version I believe or a 69. Never played a F/F character before (I only played Skyrim before Fallout), and now that I made one there's no animations for that. Hah! I'd love to see him port those over. The idea of a lesbian 69 with piper is pretty hot.
KristaLemon Posted March 13, 2018 Posted March 13, 2018 I'd love something like Try-Out from FONV. I loved those quests and that after some time I could move on with my game play. It actually helped me pick the ending I chose for FONV. I went with Legion since I was a slave and they were holding my babies captive.
Evilhomer Posted March 16, 2018 Posted March 16, 2018 I'd like to see a fourplay version of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28645 it would be pretty cool if there were markers for the various animations in fourplay that it would detect like it does beds. You could place them around your settlements for sex over tables/up against walls etc. Obviously the alignment would need to be alot better before it would be any use, as currently a small pebble on the floor can mess things up lol
zhuzz Posted March 19, 2018 Posted March 19, 2018 insect,parasitic,gestation is good enough,with battle fuck it will be even better. 2
HyperActive Posted March 20, 2018 Posted March 20, 2018 Violate Extended. - NPC vs NPC - Be able to struggle against attackers - Have a short time limit to leave the area before being caught up again Kidnapped Extended. Instead of the player being abducted one of his/her favourite companions or settlers be taken to a heavily defended place & be given a time limit to save them before.. - They are eaten by. Super Mutants, Deathclaws, Ghouls, Yao Guai & other creatures. - Sold as slaves by. Raiders, Gunners, Children Of Atom, The Institute, Rust Devils, The Forged & The Brotherhood of steel. - Violated until they are sold or Eaten. Humans & Super Mutants - Be able to buy them back or just straight up kill everything until they are found - Affinity should also be affected as well if not saved in time. Companions Blush when aroused (Cause, Effects) - Fo4 edition - Being naked - Seeing someone naked - Stumble upon couples fuc.. i mean mating lol - Drinking too much Flirtatious needs (Arousal, Cause, Effects) - NPC & Companions display needs (touching self or fidgeting a lot) - By being aroused i think the player should have His/Her S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats be affected (download & install Sexlab Aroused Redux for Skyrim & take a look at the options its amazing & be sure to check out the gameplay you'll understand) More to come i have a lot of ideas but as of right meow i kind of want to play fallout now 1
F0rg0TTenGrave Posted March 21, 2018 Posted March 21, 2018 now that dog meat animation have been implanted the next logical step is deathclaw sex would be cool hunting them and tame them with sex like the untamed mod for skyrim 1
GryffindorGirl Posted March 30, 2018 Posted March 30, 2018 NPC/NPC sexual assaults. Group bukkake anims and cum effects. Also spanking/whipping. Places scattered in the common wealth and the DLC lands devoted to sex, brothels, slave dens. Doesn't even have to be part of a scripted thing where stuff happens to the player, could just have victims tied to walls naked, dancing, exhibitionism. Hell, even salacious stories told via notes and journals would be nice little flavor additions. Quests! Maybe a mod with an adjustable chance that if a companion sees you naked, they dismiss themselves from your service and initiate an assault.
Guest Posted March 30, 2018 Posted March 30, 2018 On 3/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, HyperActive said: Kidnapped Extended. Instead of the player being abducted one of his/her favourite companions or settlers be taken to a heavily defended place & be given a time limit to save them before.. - They are eaten by. Super Mutants, Deathclaws, Ghouls, Yao Guai & other creatures. - Sold as slaves by. Raiders, Gunners, Children Of Atom, The Institute, Rust Devils, The Forged & The Brotherhood of steel. - Violated until they are sold or Eaten. Humans & Super Mutants - Be able to buy them back or just straight up kill everything until they are found - Affinity should also be affected as well if not saved in time. Companions I really wanted to point out that some of your items are not possible and that some of those items are already developed and implemented in my mod, RSE. But then my eyes circled back to the quoted item and it fired my brain. I have "Abducted", which you could say is FP_Kidnnaped Enhanced. And I have CSA which is FP_Violate Enhanced featuring combat surrender mechanics. What I dont have and what the quoted segment has, is an amazing idea that I am quite capable of delivering to the extreme. In fact, it is more than likely going to be the centerfold of the RSE v3.5.0 update, once I hammer out 1 or 2 small bug fix / code tweak releases...
E_Nigma Posted March 31, 2018 Posted March 31, 2018 I'd like to see something other than deviant/fet/misogynist /soy boy neckbeard power fantasy stuff. Or at least something with more thought than cyclical rape
Halstrom Posted March 31, 2018 Posted March 31, 2018 Collaring / Shackling animation , 2 enemies hold while a third fits the devices, even if there just was an animation for enemies holding another actor while things are added 2
loverfaanz Posted April 13, 2018 Posted April 13, 2018 A Consensual PetGirl/Dog Kennel breeding mod like loversbitch from Oblivion would be pretty cool. Able to have sex with dogs and breed puppies for clients while role playing a submissive role such as eating/drinking/licking milk from a bowl on the floor, living/sleeping with a alpha dog and things like that would be pretty cool and cute.
Clegane Posted April 13, 2018 Posted April 13, 2018 Prison Overhaul, please (If you are Overboss or a thief ora murderer - no entry ib Diamond City, pay a very huge fine or serve your time by being tortured or pleasuring the ciitizens of Great Green Jewel)
henrymng Posted April 16, 2018 Posted April 16, 2018 There are 2 mods i hope i can see. 1. A succubus mod. this basically turn sex and sex appeal to be the lone wanderer's weapon. the killing should be able to increase the experience level of the player character. 2. A pure lactation mod. the milk maybe material for some new drugs.
VonHelton Posted April 16, 2018 Posted April 16, 2018 On 4/12/2018 at 2:55 PM, Darkening Demise said: An update on FP's bleak status. Dead as a doornail........But I hear a new framework is in the offing.........soon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now