What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

16 hours ago, dagobaking said:

AAF is designed with complex stages and trees of animations in mind. Animators have started making them. But, Skyrim had many years head start.

Fair enough. Speaking of which, could you point me towards a few such animation packs? I'd love to have better animations in my game...

2 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

Fair enough. Speaking of which, could you point me towards a few such animation packs? I'd love to have better animations in my game...

I haven't even seen them all. I think they all have merits depending on what you are looking for.

If you are looking for animations with stages specifically, SavageCabbage, Rufgt and BP70 have all set those up (there could be others).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok let's look at the world, it's a 50's futuristic world with robot helpers, mr handy, miss nanny, protectrons, assaultrons etc. yet nobody uses them for sex? come on ! Mr. Handys flamer already looks sorta like a dildo. I'd like to see someone add the bots into this. could you imagine losing a fight to a mr gutsy and aaf violate having him give your character a royal reaming then turning you into a raider pet by taking you to the nearest raider group and offering you as a peace (piece-of-ass) token? The use of most of the animals in the game have already been covered but I think the bots are seriously being overlooked here. Just my thoughts.

1 hour ago, g2798484 said:

What still hasn't been made is an amputation mod.

It did have... there were 2 of them.

Rats in the wall... its a mod, where you can lose your limbs in traps. You can only regenerate them, when you bathe in a hidden pool somewhere near Dragonbridge, I think.

A mod where traps can lose you limbs, also enslavement can occur.

Features... Can regenerate limbs with certain bath in a cave, can buy prosthetic limbs from shops...

Unfortunately... the mod author, for some reason deleted the mod.

Someone posted it...   Rats in the wall.

It's something I dislike, mods being deleted. I've had my favourite mods deleted before in the past, and it sucks.

Requirements

- Amputator framework

- Zaz AnimationPack and all its requirements.

- Racemenu or NIOverride

Amputator Framework... The second one, is not incorporated into the game properly. You just sever your own limbs...  Amputator Framework.

YouTube video of Amputator framework...

Spoiler

A copy of the Rats in the Wall mods description, before it got deleted...

Dependencies :
Amputator framework
ZAZ
Sexlab (since version 0.4)

Recommanded :
Fuzzybusiness animations (specially for AFS4Sex1 quest)

What is the content of this mod ?
Amputation.
- player can loose part of his body by activating some traps (for example, bear traps could ampute your foot)
- you can buy some prothestics to a merchant, localized in Whiterun Drunken huntman.
- You can regenerate your body in Furotubs (Furotubs are present in the Forgotten cave (south to Dragon bridge) or in FTD and TID mods).
Skeevers in the Wall.
A small quest about a missing girl, and a livestock in a dwemer ruin... and you'll join the cattle !
Talk to a guard to begin the quest.
Bad and good ends incoporated !
Radiant Quests
- Mara Mercy : Resurrect in the temple of Mara.
- AMP2Cultists : be the victim of a pack of crazy cultists.
- AMP4Sex1 : be the pet of a pack of pervert nobles
- AFS3Milk : get trapped in Blackbriar meadery cave...

About Amputator Framework : you can find that mod here, on LL.
http://www.loverslab...ator-framework/

What's New in Version 0.4 (See full changelog)
Mod new name : Skeevers in the Wall (amputee stories)
new quest : AMP3Milk and AMP3MilkCheck quests
new collar : AMPCollar : disable inventory and magic
AMP now Need sexlab (for AMP4sex quest)
Furotub script improvement
Quests are set reset for repetability.
new sex : AMP4Sex1 (+ debug button)
TESedit cleaning
linked to SimpleSlavery
AFS4sex1 : hook added
AFS0 : trigger with cultist who rape slaves added
Player execution replaced by sacrifice
New cell : Arach Atlah Den
New quest : Mara Mercy
New dialogues : player can beg money of amputated
New NPC : a cultist will trigger the radiant quests
Mod cleaned
Recipes for some prosthetics
Dungeon changed
Revenge quest added
Some scripts fixes.
Some fixes
Revenge quest added.
The mod basic

Something akin to Skyrim's Milk Mod Economy would be awesome.  Think about it, fresh milk either sold bottled or pumped at stations in settlements and cities.  It practically sells itself!  It could be an extension of AAF: Family Planning to incorporate the breast growth from pregnancy.  Mutations could cause additional breasts to develop, increasing the amount of milk your character produces.  Radiation could also cause rapid milk production, expanding already engorged breasts steadily during exposure.

• 4 weeks later...

It's not a mod but just a tweak. Maybe it's already axist in some way:
So When the animation starts the clothes not get tekken off fully or some part of it, but change into another version of this same clothes opened/ripped-dirty/pulled down or up a little bit just for, geting access. The mesh can be made with bodyslide by player himself or by some other moders. The only thing needed is mechanism that swiches one close to enother by animation triggering.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:56 AM, amenshawn said:

Something akin to Skyrim's Milk Mod Economy would be awesome.  Think about it, fresh milk either sold bottled or pumped at stations in settlements and cities.  It practically sells itself!  It could be an extension of AAF: Family Planning to incorporate the breast growth from pregnancy.  Mutations could cause additional breasts to develop, increasing the amount of milk your character produces.  Radiation could also cause rapid milk production, expanding already engorged breasts steadily during exposure.

just wondering, is it possible to use factions to deny usage of ingestibles?

because in my mod Baby Addon's, there is two usable empty bags - DNA & Semen and when you use them then it creates a full bag of DNA or Semen.

that is easy

for example, using an empty milk bottles will create a full breast milk bottle but the trick will be denying it for males and non-pregnant females.

(thinking about it, I might have a trick that might work but it won't control the usage but allows the creation of usable milk bottles under certain conditions)

7 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

just wondering, is it possible to use factions to deny usage of ingestibles?

because in my mod Baby Addon's, there is two usable empty bags - DNA & Semen and when you use them then it creates a full bag of DNA or Semen.

that is easy

for example, using an empty milk bottles will create a full breast milk bottle but the trick will be denying it for males and non-pregnant females.

You can put Conditions on the Effects, so that one effect is only applied to male actors and a different one to females.  For an example, take a look at how the Stimpak is implemented.  The RestoreRadsCompanion effect has a condition on it so it only runs on NPCs.  You can do the same kind of thing with a GetIsSex condition.

23 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can put Conditions on the Effects, so that one effect is only applied to male actors and a different one to females.  For an example, take a look at how the Stimpak is implemented.  The RestoreRadsCompanion effect has a condition on it so it only runs on NPCs.  You can do the same kind of thing with a GetIsSex condition.

thanks, I am giving this a try

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks, I added conditions to the empties (cum bag(Male) and bottle(Female)) so it only produces semen bags if a male uses them, etc

and I added if it is the wrong gender uses it then the item automatically returns.

(I had to rewrite a script to work on Potions(this took me a while to figure one out(I didn't think of Elder Scrolls)

I am thinking about how to Milk from NPC's

I have found this mod from Nexus but I am not sure if I can use them https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

so I will email the author to ask his permission for usage of this mod

edit-> so I wrote a script so when a Player or NPC wear this armor then every 10 seconds(can be changed), it generates one or two bottles of milk

and still waiting on an email back (no idea when that will be)