What sex mods do you want to see in FO4?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pure female actions in F4 is right now a little ... meh...

It would be cool something simple like follow me for sex.

Or something else that enables F, FF, FFF, FFFF, FFFFF, with auto equip strapon, gasm at the end with matching sound and optional cumshot, that autoequips temporarly overlay like this:

Beeing Female... Creature babies, children and adults.

- Pregnant to Deathclaw, birth a baby Deathclaw and watch it grow.

- Pregnant to Feral Ghoul, birth a Feral Ghoul, and watch it grow.

- Etc...

I don't know if I'm missing something, but currently, only dog pregnancy will give you puppies.

My character has had multiple pregnancies.

- Supermutant = normal baby, human adult.

- Feral dogs, = normal puppies, normal dogs when adult.

- Feral ghoul = my character gave birth to a normal child, that grew up to a normal child. Although... my character has given birth to babies, that grew into Ghouls.

Skyrim has a mod that does this... Beeing Female Creature Child Actors, and it works great...

With Advanced Animation Framework, AAF... creatures are being unlocked for sex and pregnancy.

Beeing Female... Children followers.

- Birth a child or creature, and you get the option to make it your follower.

- The fruit of your womb, should be allowed to travel with you.

- Size variations... bigger and smaller, just like real life.

Being Female... Mini monsters.

- Instead of birthing a baby, if you are birthing a Deathclaw. Just have a fully autonomous, scaled down adult. Same for other races, no baby models needed, this is what the Creature Child Actor addon, for Skyrim does. It looks great as well...

Just some ideas... to fill out the Beeing Female child roster.

- Ghouls

- Feral Ghouls

- Supermutants

- Behemoth ( she'll need a lot of Morphine for that one )

- Deathclaw

- Feral Dog

- Supermutant hound

- Synth

- Yao Guai bear

- Radstag

- Maybe Mirelurks from Egg explosions

- Mirelurk Queen from checking inventory of them, I don't think they have an animation for sex.

- Etc...

On 11/1/2018 at 5:23 AM, gothsome said:

Pure female actions in F4 is right now a little ... meh...

It would be cool something simple like follow me for sex.

Or something else that enables F, FF, FFF, FFFF, FFFFF, with auto equip strapon, gasm at the end with matching sound and optional cumshot, that autoequips temporarly overlay like this:

I must agree on this... AAF offers already a lot with the existent animations packs available today, a lot of mix&match can be done... but yeah... I definitely wanna see more "all females only" stuff!.

Considering the mod I'm developing right now I would like to have better physics, specially about collisions, for example... like reacting to gravity depending on the position {flat breasts when laying down, hanging breasts when crawling/kneeling on four, collision with other characters... my mod would look "amazingly awesome" with that!

Oh... and to not forget a few crawling animation for slaves to use with Just Business and similar mods... and more animations and interactions with Dogmeats and also other dogs {like the breeds in the Creation Club but as actual companions/followers just like Dogmeat not just useless pets}

On 7/4/2018 at 9:45 AM, Inajira said:

I'd like to see a mod like Random Sex for Skyrim. Maybe with a few more personalisation options. I really like it when not all of the sex is centred on the player character.

You can already get that using AAF and the related mods. My character {player} never gets involved if the player is not the one who starts a sexual interaction. All depends on the settings you give preventing the NPCs from detecting her/him as sexually active even if she/he is naked {my character is always naked wearing only boots and parts of armors for arms/legs and other accessories}.

To me Fallout 4 will be complete when we will be able to surrender to all enemies, when we have animations for all creatures. kind of like in Skyrim. i only play for the defeat player surrender playthrough. right now most things still dont have penises/animations. 

2 hours ago, spf747 said:

To me Fallout 4 will be complete when we will be able to surrender to all enemies, when we have animations for all creatures. kind of like in Skyrim. i only play for the defeat player surrender playthrough. right now most things still dont have penises/animations. 

Things are heading in the right direction though... AAF, Advanced Animation Framework is a good step in the right direction though. If you can get it to work.

It's still in early development, and getting it to work without pop-ups and freezing is an extreme challenge. One that I have failed at, on 3 attempts since it was released. I am onto my fourth attempt, but getting all the files and putting them in the correct load order is a task and a half. One of them was about 40 pages into a comments section.

The penis's are coming along nicely.

- Deathclaw

- Mirelurk King

- Dog

- Feral Dog

-  Feral Ghoul ( can't find )

- Supermutant ( flaccid problems, as they can't seem to get an erection )

- Supermutant hounds ( really good, as its not just a cut and pasted dog penis )

- Humans ( flaccid problems, as they can't seem to get an erection )

- Synths ( I had one that was an adjustable spanner on Four Play sex mod, but my game died on me before I could test the synths. )

- Gorilla ( Vadermania animations says it adds one, untested. As Gorillas are late game items. )

Stuff with Sex animations...

- Deathclaw

- Mirelurk

- Dog

- Feral Dog

-  Feral Ghoul

- Supermutant

- Supermutant hounds

- Humans

- Synths

- Bear ( not successful testing out this one, as it one hits you. I need power armour to test it, when my game is working again )

- Radstag Deer

- Gorilla

- Behemoth

Animations not found... But are AAF supported

- Robots in general

- Liberty Prime

- Assaultrons

I'd like a web page, that has a list of all the AAF required mods in one place.

AAF has a lot of potential... but its early days... :)

13 hours ago, Khaahan said:

You can already get that using AAF and the related mods. My character {player} never gets involved if the player is not the one who starts a sexual interaction. All depends on the settings you give preventing the NPCs from detecting her/him as sexually active even if she/he is naked {my character is always naked wearing only boots and parts of armors for arms/legs and other accessories}.

I now have Four Play and RSE running and it does indeed do that. However I'm running into misaligned actors almost every act now and I'm wondering if I should rip out Four Play and put in AAF. Sorry I didn't install AAF instead from the start.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:01 PM, Inajira said:

I now have Four Play and RSE running and it does indeed do that. However I'm running into misaligned actors almost every act now and I'm wondering if I should rip out Four Play and put in AAF. Sorry I didn't install AAF instead from the start.

I had the same issue for a long time but now got it fixed... is all a matter of right mods in the right order, not only in the sorting made with LOOP but also in the order you have installed them before activating them. I'vegot no experience in creating guides and tutorials but it's definitely a gap I'm intended to fill.

9 hours ago, Khaahan said:

I had the same issue for a long time but now got it fixed... is all a matter of right mods in the right order, not only in the sorting made with LOOP but also in the order you have installed them before activating them. I'vegot no experience in creating guides and tutorials but it's definitely a gap I'm intended to fill.

Thanks Khaahan. I didn't know that LOOT (you meant LOOT, right?) was such a necessity for sex mods nowadays since it's pretty dated (since Oblivion I think). If you have any links to good load orders and tutorials please let me know. I tried to switch from Four Play to AAF using a guide and ran into issues so now I'm going to follow a different one to make the two of them play nicely instead.

1 hour ago, Inajira said:

Thanks Khaahan. I didn't know that LOOT (you meant LOOT, right?) was such a necessity for sex mods nowadays since it's pretty dated (since Oblivion I think). If you have any links to good load orders and tutorials please let me know. I tried to switch from Four Play to AAF using a guide and ran into issues so now I'm going to follow a different one to make the two of them play nicely instead.

Honestly the only thing I can do is sharing some screenshot of my MO2 installation... I'm not very good following tutorials. My installation is a result of infinite attempts which ed to a stable installation. I still have to find the way to make erections work tho.

19 hours ago, Khaahan said:

Honestly the only thing I can do is sharing some screenshot of my MO2 installation... I'm not very good following tutorials. My installation is a result of infinite attempts which ed to a stable installation. I still have to find the way to make erections work tho.

I seem to remember reading in one of the guides the correct way to get erections to work. I'll post it as soon as I can.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:04 PM, Inajira said:

I seem to remember reading in one of the guides the correct way to get erections to work. I'll post it as soon as I can.

If you do share them would be great... after months trying I would really like to make that work. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, Khaahan said:

If you do share them would be great... after months trying I would really like to make that work. Thanks in advance!

I've been working on getting a perfect AAF set-up, but it is really tough. As currently, the files you need, are all over the place.

I made a list of just the main ones needed, along with my testing Mod Organizer 2 Mod order, and Plug-in order list.

Four Play... it works, and works well. Actors get mis-aligned, there are not many animations, but it works.

AAF... the animations are great, with there being tons more animations. But it takes a lot of trial and error, even with tutorials, to get running without pop-ups.

I've managed to get rid of all but 1 pop-up, that does not stop the game. It's a walking error message, but I have walking to sex partners turned off in the RSE mod.

( Realistic Salacious Encounters, the main sex mod ).

I've got rid of flaccid dicks, except Feral Ghouls. Problem was AAF Compatiblity Patch, needs to be at the bottom of your AAF mods list on Mod Organizer 2.

I haven't sorted out how to get Synth dicks working, the Four Play mod I was using has been turned off by the the mod author.

I've made a page on Lovers Lab, with only bare basic stuff needed to get AAF working. So no pages and pages of text, or having to read 60 pages to find a patch for a mod.

Warning... it's only my testing page, I have AAF running without trouble. But I am only in early testing of my mod list.

My page has tutorial links that are handy, but not everything works. But you gain knowledge from each one...

If you want to go AAF, you will need a new game. So you would be best with a new play-through and profile, if you don't want to lose your progress, then stick with Four Play.

I'm loving AAF, but I haven't got my testing finished. So I am only using a test character, and not a proper play-through until I have it running 100% glitch free.

I'm currently at 99% glitch free...

My page... AAF Load Order / Plug-In order and Links.

Warning... this is a test, mod order list...

I made this list, after reading your comments. Along with me having similar problems finding a load order for AAF...

There are long waits between AAF animations, plus you will need to tweak the RSE mod's MCM settings, and Family Planning. Along with getting the right check boxes when you install the mods, with FOMOD installers...

The tutorial links on my page, tell you the correct things to tick on installing them... Along with a page for troubleshooting problems page.

I would like to see a sex mod in fo4 ,along the lines of the oblivion mods, blackmail or player slave encounters, your character could go to sleep in the dug out and wake up nude with a collar on and in a cage, there are already sex animations ,it just needs a bit of imagination and one of the great modders on this site to do it , and before you tell me to do it myself, I am useless at scripting , I tried using the  construction kit , and in frustration I nearly thru my computer out the window, of course it could just be that at nearly 71 years old my brain is not as sharp as it was when I was younger . on a side note I like RSE but would like to see a mod that uses ZaZOut4 ?