1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, it's a thing I should change.... captured dream is a original and good mod too ! 

It's a shame they are incompatible... 

Maybe after you get this mod to work and got rid of all bugs and incomplete quests? ^^

19 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, it's a thing I should change.... captured dream is a original and good mod too !

It's a shame they are incompatible...

I have both mods installed and so far I haven't noticed any problems. IIRC the trick was to install and load this mod before Captured Dreams.

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

In which quest is Lily in riften involved? I can't hire her at the moment.

In the bruning thigh brothel construction

19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Maybe after you get this mod to work and got rid of all bugs and incomplete quests? ^^

I'm still on it, you know... I put a RTT this afternoon just to make a run on the mod.

5 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I have both mods installed and so far I haven't noticed any problems. IIRC the trick was to install and load this mod before Captured Dreams.

Nice. I can confirm that. When i set load order to captured dreams after Night Mistress Mansion, everything start work well. So thank you for the tip. It really work. :)

I made a run:

- the book quest works... if we follow precicely the instructions... Any mistake blocks the quest... I don't know how I can simplify it... Skyrim is very less friendly with pictures than fallout new vegas...

- Kahedec quest don't start... why?

- my esp is corrupted. I'll use a backup, and retry...

- there is a problem with Amelie and whore quest...

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I made a run:

- the book quest works... if we follow precicely the instructions... Any mistake blocks the quest... I don't know how I can simplify it... Skyrim is very less friendly with pictures than fallout new vegas... 

- Kahedec quest don't start... why?

- my esp is corrupted. I'll use a backup, and retry...

- there is a problem with Amelie and whore quest... 

Hmm, the picture quest had problems for me. After a number of pictures new ones weren't saved in the chest. And what about the quest message after we install the mod?

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The red button mansion has no actor events? I didn't see any girl working there.

Actor events are not location dependant...

But yes, actor events are an hell to manage... it's hy I passed months with CPU to try design something, but scent of sex make the job, so...

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I did the companion questline but I have no dialogues for pictures with Aela, Njada and Ria. iIm not sure if it is a bug or if I don't understand the requierements for the picture-dialogue correctly.

You need to have more than 100 gold in inventory, the chromatogron, and to finisht he companion quest line...

51 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Actor events are not location dependant...

But yes, actor events are an hell to manage... it's hy I passed months with CPU to try design something, but scent of sex make the job, so...

You need to have more than 100 gold in inventory, the chromatogron, and to finisht he companion quest line... 

Did all that but no dialogue. Could it be overwritten by something else? And I can get the dialogue about taking photos with NPC who already did that.

hi  I added version 0.6  & started a previous save & a quest popped up!

'Skyrim Beauties - photoshoot them all'  the description & the quest were the same 'congradulations! you got all the photos.....

ummm no I didn't do anything! very weird!

15 hours ago, korbe said:

hi  I added version 0.6  & started a previous save & a quest popped up!

'Skyrim Beauties - photoshoot them all'  the description & the quest were the same 'congradulations! you got all the photos.....

ummm no I didn't do anything! very weird!

I see the problem. It's because that quest is enabled at start.

12 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The "important client" quest in the red button mansion doesn't work. They select no NPC target.

I'll investigate

54 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Of, founc the important client problem.

If there is no important client enabled in the Mansion, the quest can't find one... so the quest will fail.

You need to increase the mansion reputation. 

And how can I do that? By taking normal clients?  And by the way, what is that for an area in the red button mansion cell that you can only reach by using tcl through the walls? I found the whores standing around there.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

And how can I do that? By taking normal clients?  And by the way, what is that for an area in the red button mansion cell that you can only reach by using tcl through the walls? I found the whores standing around there.

where ?