16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

please tell me where is the problem exactly.

I also noticed this. And when making magazines, the Axia dialogue to start a new issue works only every second time. When there is no dialogue with Axia about a new issue, you can use the press anyway to make a magazine, but the guest goes differently than planned, I presume.

Also there seems to be problems when you do the photoshoots. The first photos appear into the chest next to the press, but at some point they stop appearing.

5 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I also noticed this. And when making magazines, the Axia dialogue to start a new issue works only every second time. When there is no dialogue with Axia about a new issue, you can use the press anyway to make a magazine, but the guest goes differently than planned, I presume.

Also there seems to be problems when you do the photoshoots. The first photos appear into the chest next to the press, but at some point they stop appearing.

Hum, that's strange... I know that quest is not perfect, but I suceeded to make it work... you need to move the pics from a chest to another, and follow the quests instructions.

20 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

No dialogue with Axia after I got many photos in my inventory.

There is a debug in Axia dialogues. Use it.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:02 PM, xyzxyz said:

I made a photo of Narri. Why did I got 2 other photos? One from Ethrane whoever that is.

It's a teaser frommy other mods !

You'll get also Hashep from Things in the Dark if you get enough pics...

On 1/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, xyzxyz said:

Lalum, Carmen and Iolia are working often at the moment, so something works good this time. Hired followers work sometimes. vanilla follower works better than modded followers.

Good new ! So, the remaining majpr problme is the noble sins quest. I reodne it entirely, but it have a start problem...

On 1/10/2019 at 5:56 PM, xyzxyz said:

"Nobles Sins...." stopped after the first sex lesson.

I know. Quest is on redone.

4 hours ago, Exugen said:

I propose to include in the mod bodyslide sliders

I don't know how to do that, but Im' interested.

17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Axia has no dialogue to end "Confidences on the couch". The marker is above her head but I can't complete the quest.

I noticed this same issue. I managed to complete the guest by talking with Brynjolf, so there's probably something wrong with the code and the dialogue is connected to the wrong person.

Hello i have a little tiny problem with this mod. I have heavily modded Skyrim some around 280 mods. Everything work well and smooth (time to time some CTD but really small chance) When i install this mod, i had CTD almost every load screen. Even when i start new character via live another life mod... when i save newly created character in the cell and reload the game for loading other mods which needs reloading the game to initialize, with this mod i have instantly CTD. :( It is here way to solve it, like set it in to the right load order or some different solution than uninstall other mods to play only this mod? Thank you for respond. :)

PS.: sorry for my English. I'm not good in it...

1 hour ago, Rumcajz said:

Hello i have a little tiny problem with this mod. I have heavily modded Skyrim some around 280 mods. Everything work well and smooth (time to time some CTD but really small chance) When i install this mod, i had CTD almost every load screen. Even when i start new character via live another life mod... when i save newly created character in the cell and reload the game for loading other mods which needs reloading the game to initialize, with this mod i have instantly CTD. :( It is here way to solve it, like set it in to the right load order or some different solution than uninstall other mods to play only this mod? Thank you for respond. :)

PS.: sorry for my English. I'm not good in it...

Do you use Captured Dreams?

4 hours ago, Rumcajz said:

i have it installed but it is long time since i was there... :) I'm thinking to remove it. If this causing the problem, then it is the easy way for me. :)

It is the problem. The locations of the buildings are too close and cause crashs.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It is the problem. The locations of the buildings are too close and cause crashs.

oh. Thank you. i will uninstall then the Captured dreams. I have problems anyway with that mod... (slave quest won't work with the live another life mod) I nodes, before it crash the game when i install the mod i get quest about some photos... and few second on it i take quest like congratulation i catch them all... it is normal behavior?

1 hour ago, Rumcajz said:

oh. Thank you. i will uninstall then the Captured dreams. I have problems anyway with that mod... (slave quest won't work with the live another life mod) I nodes, before it crash the game when i install the mod i get quest about some photos... and few second on it i take quest like congratulation i catch them all... it is normal behavior?

That you get the message about the photo quest is a know bug. It has no consequences.