I played the mod and quite enjoyed it. The voice acting was pretty good as well. I noticed some odd grammar but I am willing to look past it.

I like the storyline you have going. I found the note at the end of the Inn sequence and the book as well and I am guessing those are hints to where the mod is going. I look forward to it!

Question, at a couple of points in the mod you get told something like "Do this or investigate further." I poked around a bit but didn't find anything else. Is there anything there off the most direct path yet?

Also, if I am interpreting the book right then it would seem some follow up might be in order at the farm. Is this planned?

Edit: One of my questions got answered when I actually bothered to manually go back to the farm. Maybe add a quest step that says (optional) go back to the farm to see how the homecoming goes.

Also' date=' if I am interpreting the book right then it would seem some follow up might be in order at the farm. Is this planned?

[/quote']

The plot at the farm is finished already. If you haven't seen it yet just travel there after you are done in the Inn.

I want to ask about the mod it seem to stuck on me

I am putting this under spoiler so that don't spoil the story for those that haven't played it yet.

Right after taking a drink then heading on to the bed, as then it was black screen, after the text.. and a choice to wake up or when I wake up naturally, but the game doesn't progress further and only keep showing up black screen, I can move about but the screen is black out

Thanks in advance.

Also' date=' if I am interpreting the book right then it would seem some follow up might be in order at the farm. Is this planned?

[/quote']

The plot at the farm is finished already. If you haven't seen it yet just travel there after you are done in the Inn.

Yeah, I discovered that after I posted. Pretty cool.

i have little problem , when i go talk to irileth ,i have no option dialogue with she , my character is female and all install good ( i have receive the message and quest activation)

do i need do something special (quest or something else) before the option appear ?

oh , its ok , problem reslved , i just have change my character sex ( consol command), female to male , and thats work , i talk to irileth as men and change to female for rest of the quest , i dont know why , just an little bug irileth of something ^^

hey , nice story and voice , keep up good work ^^

Okay, I tinker with my own files do a lot of cleaning of unused scripts from other mods and the mod works flawlessly,

It is a great story , wished it add player enslavement within the story line

The two mercenaries are monstrous, well I guess either it was my difficult settings or was it my level that is just level 42 anyway I got my head chopped off so many times XD lol

Awesome mod, lots of potential!

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter, and am especially looking forward to when the naivety of my character earns her a lot more than an unwilling facial ^_^

When I first saw my cover being blown by the presence of the guard signet ring, I actually tried loading an earlier save to store it elsewhere before drinking the drugged ale.

But alas, quest items can't be taken off. There goes my perfect plan to be mistaken for the sister a little longer and just recaptured instead of murdered by the gank squad :D

Same with the sneak path; first time stupid thug thinks something is wrong because I'm down there with clothes on, so just to try it, I had to load up a save and undress first. He did notice I was naked the second time, but wanted to kill me anyway. Shoot. :P

I guess waiting for the next chapter really is the only way to get into more trouble ^_^

A little problem' date=' when I click the link to download the most recent version, Mediafire says they have blocked the file. Is there anywhere else I can get this or can I only play with an older version for right now.

[/quote']

Mhm, Mediafire still works fine for me. Maybe they do block IPs from certain countires/regions. But yeah Oron died a while ago, I will check which filehoster is suitable for being the new mirror, check back soon.

As a update on the progress: Well there is some :) But its going still a bit slow due to other things I'm currently busy with. I do think however it is safe to promise that the new chapter will be released in this year. Maybe much sooner, but if not that is the timeline I see. For those who haven't seen yet, I did post two preview screenshots on page 17.

I played Dark Lessons and I loved it. That, and LoversMS14Netorare, where you coerce Tivela Lysandas into cheating on her husband... great stuff!

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing DI play out if it's anything like Dark Lessons. I definitely hope to see even more humiliation and coercion than the last story!

I make a suggestion not expecting anything: You have to act as a guard for Hemming Black-briar to gather evidence, but the longer you take, the more revealing armor you're forced to wear becomes until you're in nothing but nipple plates and a dildo insert to cover you -- with all the delicious humiliation and sexy time that would come with it.

I definitely hope to see even more humiliation and coercion than the last story!

Possibly' date=' but Dark Lesson was already pretty much on the top kink wise and Dark Investigations will emphasize the story a lot more than DL. This doesn't means it won't have it or that it will be more vanilla, but it will take much longer to get there.

I make a suggestion not expecting anything: You have to act as a guard for Hemming Black-briar to gather evidence, but the longer you take, the more revealing armor you're forced to wear becomes until you're in nothing but nipple plates and a dildo insert to cover you -- with all the delicious humiliation and sexy time that would come with it.

First as a general answer: I know the will disappoint some, but other than in very few exceptions I won't follow any story/scene/sex suggestions but always implement what I think fits best (and this is of course 100% personal taste). It's just how I like to create mods.

As for this specific idea, I don't feel it really fits well into the world. It just seems too artifical in a gameworld where everything is possible.

I definitely hope to see even more humiliation and coercion than the last story!

Possibly' date=' but Dark Lesson was already pretty much on the top kink wise and Dark Investigations will emphasize the story a lot more than DL. This doesn't means it won't have it or that it will be more vanilla, but it will take much longer to get there.

First as a general answer: I know the will disappoint some, but other than in very few exceptions I won't follow any story/scene/sex suggestions but always implement what I think fits best (and this is of course 100% personal taste). It's just how I like to create mods.

As for this specific idea, I don't feel it really fits well into the world. It just seems too artifical in a gameworld where everything is possible.

As I said, I wasn't expecting anything. But nevertheless, I appreciate the response. Looking forward to the future~

First as a general answer: I know the will disappoint some' date=' but other than in very few exceptions I won't follow any story/scene/sex suggestions but always implement what I think fits best (and this is of course 100% personal taste). It's just how I like to create mods.

[/quote']

I can certainly understand and respect that. I have a hobby project of my own, and have pretty much the same attitude there.

So please take this as nothing more than a suggestion for inspiration:

Since we're investigating a slavery ring (and one which has us as a specific target at that!), I think it would be awesome if there were places in the plot where 'failure' (by gross or accumulated negligence/naivety) could result in actually being enslaved. A kind of bad end as it were (even if actually ending an open world rpg like Skyrim through anything but death is unconventional).

Just a little nugget from my wishlist, I have no expectations here and am looking forward to experience the rest of the story as you envision it:)

• 2 weeks later...

Very good mod, the quest branching is very well done as are the different options and outcome of the investigation. I've spend a few day tryng to find every clues and testing the possibilities.

Very well written and organized quest, I'm looking forward for the next instalment.

A few (nitpicking) points : Most people will rush to the inn after speaking with Erach and Nadyme. Could you reveal the inn location on the world map after speaking with Elgrim or found it along the way to Riften and not after speaking with Nadyme / reading Erach's note.

Maybe removing Irileth note ant the whiterun signet ring tag as quest items once you report back your finding to her.

Lastly Irileth note adress the player as dragonborn, since the courier gave me the letter in Riverwood after escaping Helgen It break the immersion a bit. Either starting dark investigation after the completion of Before the Storm (warning Balgruuf of the dragon attack) or Dragon Rising (Mimulnir and the watchtower) or adressing the player by her name could resolve this.

Sorry for the wall of text.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is still in the works. I saw your last couple posts in late September. I'm glad you're sticking to your tastes as it will be more natural and interesting for you to create and thankfully share. I'm sure most understand it takes time and you having that time has to be taken into account.

Hope Dark Investigations is still progressing and I'll keep an eye out from time to time to see what's new. Cheers!