Ahh, great! I've been waiting for a Skyrim mod of yours. :D Gonna test it now.

Edit:

Very promising! I hope you will continue working on the mod and turn it into a looong good story. Now we need to wait for some more animations to come out so that you will be able to create an appropriate atmosphere. I would like to add something to this mod, but unfortunately I have no idea of how to use the creation kit.

Just keep us updated on the mod's status, I'm eager to test every new version. :)

This sounds like a very promising mod! It may eventually hit a brick wall though depending on the speed of available sex mod animations/mods, but as a story itself, it sounds great! Good luck. We need more quest mods, like yours.

Hello !

I can't found BrightPath Inn. No map marker' date=' not in wiki database :/

Where can i found it please ?

[/quote']

You need to listen to the investigation you are doing ;) Elgrim tells you that its just north to Riften - follow the road from the Riften stables and you can't miss it.

Only if you kill Erach instead of talking there isn't much hint about its whereabouts, I should add a sentence to the note about that.

Will this quest eventually be available for male Dovahkins too or will it remain strictly for female Dovahkins?

Having a male protagonist requires pretty much a different story line' date=' new choices, new scenes and so on. While that might be a nice thing to have, I will probably first concentrate on finishing the mod for female PCs.

Now we need to wait for some more animations to come out so that you will be able to create an appropriate atmosphere.

Indeed. Thats actually the reason why I didn't started working on it before and I'm not that happy with the current masturbation animation which is used in this chapter. Its a one piece, so I can't control the duration. Also need semen splash effect :P

I would like to add something to this mod, but unfortunately I have no idea of how to use the creation kit.

Well... I am trying to get this mod voiced. However I'm not sure how successfully this will be. I figure esp. finding female voices might not be an easy task.

Great work! Enjoyed gameplay and story, althrough as alway in your mods. And it was good to have choices in different sutiations. Really, really good. Thanks again.

Btw, one tim i have a samall bug - when i entered the inn everyone, daev and mercs, was already there, so i haven't got any cotinue. But as i say - it was only fro once. Just thinked, that maybe interesing for you.

That would be great. I will create a new thread tomorrow to try to coordinate voice acting for the mod (and all future chapters of course). It would be awesome if there are enough volunteers to get the mod fully voiced

Hello,

I have problem making the mod start. The courier never comes to me. I tried moving to several big cities and still no courier. I installed everything that was required (except male nude bodies but doubt It is the reason I have this problem). I used the nexus mod manager to install the mod.

Thanks for the help in advance :)

"Evey minute you play takes severasl hours to make"

So true whether you make homes or quests or armours etc

Now I have not played this yet but I thought I would chip in purely for the fact of the above statement - any mod no matter how shit or great for Skyrim has taken someone's time, and patience in learning the creation kit and the myriad of other tools required for armours etc, to create something you might like so you don't have to make yourself - this effort is likely 100s of hours, as in real days on days of time spent learning and refining...

So if you like any mod, any mod at all, just realise that these authors do not have a magic wand that can easily create new content out of thin air, but that in reality it takes a ridiculous amount of time and effort to create anything new in this new immersive wolrd available to us all... Please show the proper grats to the creative folks who make this...

I also had the problem with the courier not coming (due to having the mod running when I started a new game, so I started out as the generic male 'Prisoner', and the mod objected to that). I fixed that in this manner:

1. Save

2. Quit, deactivate the mod, start.

3. Save.

4. fast-travel out of and then back to Whiterun.

The courier was right there.

The Inn is easy to find: just follow the road north of the stables outside Riften.

--

Feedback: Great mod! I got confused a bit when I talked to the wife, and then the husband, and then still had to 'investigate the farm'. Later, I admit I was disappointed when I woke up and "seemed angry", instead of waking up in the cell. :) (Maybe if the signet ring were droppable...) And disappointed again when I crept up on the jailor's abuse of the daughter and, even though I was naked, the jailor attacked me because I was "wearing clothes". And disappointed earlier by the false choice of showing/not showing the signet ring to the alchemist.

Still, I like the direction of the mod, and the writing, and how everything worked. It's very rare in Skyrim that I create saves just to see how people would respond to other dialogue choices. Love the details in the 'special orders' book.

I never made an attempt to search for "other clues", excepting when I was confused at that farm.

I didn't see any animations, but I don't see them with other mods atm either, so there's something wrong with my FNIS install. I did see, by the "hold-my-arms-out-and-stand-perfectly-still" pose, where the animations should occur. Your writing made it enjoyable even without them.

More of this, please :)

Will this quest eventually be available for male Dovahkins too or will it remain strictly for female Dovahkins?

Having a male protagonist requires pretty much a different story line' date=' new choices, new scenes and so on. While that might be a nice thing to have, I will probably first concentrate on finishing the mod for female PCs.

[/quote']

Thank you for the reply....:-)...I only play a male Dovahkin myself, but my hubby just recently started playing and he plays a female Dovahkin, will get him to have a look at this mod, I think he may like it for his game....it does look very good....:-)...Thanks again.

Something to keep an eye on, definitely. Personally, I don't care about voice acting at all and even animations are secondary. Plot and ambience (the general "mood" of things) are what makes or breaks a mod/game for me. This one is interesting.

What I like most about your approach to this is the branching: I actually had options, more than one line to choose from. Show ring or don't, drink ale or don't. Stuff like this makes a huge difference for me, even if the end result is the same.

A few things seemed odd to the point I felt I should make a note of it here. First, the PC introducing herself as the girl's sister. Breton the sister of a high elf? Or Redguard, Argonian or whatever else people might play. Might be better to change it to friend rather than sister. The inn owner talks about dragonbones, yet my PC didn't have any dragonbones with her. The minion talks about clunky armor when my PC is wearing curve-hugging light armor.

What I'm getting at is that assumptions are made which may seem jarring when it misses the mark. For example, the line about weird stuff in the PC's belongings is pretty reasonable. Chances are some of the stuff will seem odd to the lowly pawn of evil. The dragonbones line causes a WTF moment when there aren't any around.

I didn't have any technical problems with the mod, some missing punctuation here and there, but overall it worked fine.

I got confused a bit when I talked to the wife' date=' and then the husband, and then still had to 'investigate the farm'.[/quote']

Did you speak to them while they were both in the house? Then the wife should have told you to come back later. Or did you get the long dialog from the wife? If nothing after that happened, then something bugged out, normally a short scene should start which also advances the quest.

Later, I admit I was disappointed when I woke up and "seemed angry", instead of waking up in the cell. :)

Can't have all the bad things happen to the protagonist in the prolog already ;)

A few things seemed odd to the point I felt I should make a note of it here. First' date=' the PC introducing herself as the girl's sister. Breton the sister of a high elf? Or Redguard, Argonian or whatever else people might play. Might be better to change it to friend rather than sister. The inn owner talks about dragonbones, yet my PC didn't have any dragonbones with her. The minion talks about clunky armor when my PC is wearing curve-hugging light armor.[/quote']

Yes, thats true. I knew this of course - the problem is the statements can't be too generic, because that breaks the atmosphere "Oh look at those things you have in your backpack and that stuff which covers your body" ;)

So I just implemented the most likely case but of course all those situations need additional checks and fitting alternative dialogue lines (for example one for wearing light, robe or heave). Its not hard to make, it just takes time and I deceided to postpone that part.

I will work a bit on the first chapter in the coming days to refine the dialogue a bit. Another thing which is missing is a solution for Erach: *spoiler* At the moment you can figure out that he sold his daughter, but you can confront him lateron */spoiler* It won't have any effect on the story, but I suppose it would be nice to have.

In all I agree with the other statements concerning praise and criticism of the mod, nothing further to add so far. But there were some grammar mistakes you should fix (mainly double use of past tense, like "didn't needed"). I know it's hard to find mistakes in your own text, so if you wish I can take a look at it again sometime and point out the mistakes.

Guest Donkey

Great mod so far.

I only found one mod incompatible with this one. I am currently using Alternate start live another life and when you start a new game the quest from this mod pops up saying you need to be female before you can chose to be female from the start.

Due to this it cannot be used at game start yet, i am using alternate start because skse has not released update for latest patch.

Great mod so far!

I did encounter som bugs:

The farmer husband wouldn't leave the house.

This was solved be reloading a savegame out side the house, so just FYI.

After recovering the note from the farmer... I got a quest marker to Elgrim in Riften but I couldn't talk to him about the quest. I managed to continue the quest by tracking down the Inn, I don't know if I missed something in regards to Elgrim...

Keep up the good work looking forward to more! :)

I too use an Alternate start mod. D=

This looks really cool. Thank you. Mods like this took years to appear for Oblivion and were never finished. Glad to see Skyrim seemed to be getting off to a good start. =D

So if you wish I can take a look at it again sometime and point out the mistakes.

Sure' date=' I will glady fix any grammar errors which are pointed out here. English isn't my first language, so especially when I'm writing stuff fast such errors sneak in and I don't right away recognize that it doesn't sounds quite right.

Great mod so far.

I only found one mod incompatible with this one. I am currently using Alternate start live another life and when you start a new game the quest from this mod pops up saying you need to be female before you can chose to be female from the start.

I could probably fix it by just keeping the quest in "stand by" while a male character is detected and let it start once there is a female. Would also make it possible to change your gender with "showracemenu" after loading the mod to start the quest. Will look into it.

Great mod so far!

I did encounter som bugs:

The farmer husband wouldn't leave the house.

This was solved be reloading a savegame out side the house' date=' so just FYI.[/quote']

I think thats a Skyrim bug. I can't really do anything to avoid such glitches.

After recovering the note from the farmer... I got a quest marker to Elgrim in Riften but I couldn't talk to him about the quest. I managed to continue the quest by tracking down the Inn, I don't know if I missed something in regards to Elgrim...

Thats a mod bug :) I actually thought of a "kill the farmer" and "talk with the farmer" route, but didn't coded it with "talk with the farmer and kill/steal afterwards". Basically right now, finding the note means skipping Elgrim because you already know that you have to go to the Bright Path Inn. I will fix it so that Elgrim still talks to you.

Mods like this took years to appear for Oblivion and were never finished.

Well that reminds me of a story mod I wrote for Oblivion and never finished ;)

Possibly a stupid question but what do are you supposed to do when you wake up? So far I only manage to get myself killed ...

Edit: Ok, so you HAVE to kill thode dudes ... I tried to surrender (would be more storylike) but since the story continues when you off them, then that is the way to proceed. :)