Reload. That really applies to all bugs where a scene gets stuck. AFAIK its a Skyrim thing, at least the fact that it happens randomly and is not reproducable points to it - so I can do nothing to fix those. But in my test runs such things happend very rarely.

One exception is if you are standing in the way of an NPC - make sure this doesn't happens, as if they cannot reach their destination the scene will not continue neither.

[spoiler=got key]He gave me the key to the cell and are now following me but guard keeps saying hes not allowed to enter and there are no option to dismiss him

and "kill" downt work hehe

Thats a bug. I ran into the same problem, after uninstalling UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) It worked for me. Not sure if thats the cause, but it helped me get passed.

I'm getting a lot of CTDs. I spoke to Irileth and headed to the inn and I couldn't fast travel to it without a CTD and now it's crashed twice just walking to it from Riften. No idea what could be causing it, never had a problem with the prologue.

Edit: It seems to be working better now, though it did just CTD again. I was able to progress the quest for quite a while before it crashed.

Yeah I appear to be stuck during the inn. Arkay tells me to hide I go behind the barrels and then nothing else happens. Is there anyway to force the script/event to run through the console? I've tried using the place at me command to get the slavers into the inn but they just act like normal npc. The prologue and previous events have all functioned flawlessly and I'm definitely impressed by the quality so far-which of course makes this even more unpleasant. If it means anything btw the first chapter quest doesn't add any entries to the journa

here is my load order in case it helps 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SPIKE.esm
Colossal Black Soul Gem.esp
dragonsoulstoperks.esp
Schmidts Tunnel.esp
Tunnel Book.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
bondolf a rich merchant.esp
levelingmerchantswallets.esp
ornateamuletoftalos.esp
dragon soul relinquishment.esp
grumpykevtempering.esp
higherlevelenemies.esp
higherlevelenemies_dawnguard.esp
perkremovehelmetreq.esp
quickshot60.esp
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp
trainingincrease10.esp
crossbow_basic_collection_llisted_en.esp
SkyUI.esp
ASX_Spells.esp
dip.esp

[spoiler=got key]He gave me the key to the cell and are now following me but guard keeps saying hes not allowed to enter and there are no option to dismiss him

and "kill" downt work hehe

Thats a bug. I ran into the same problem, after uninstalling UFO (Ultimate Follower Overhaul) It worked for me. Not sure if thats the cause, but it helped me get passed.

Thanks for that uninstalled ufo and it worked out like a charm,, one less mouth to listen to in skyrim now lol

Thanks so much for this great and awesome work really enjoyed it 

Very, very impressive, to match the very, very long development time. Not complaining of course, quality is worth waiting for, and its nice to see that such a promising project hasn't died. :)

I'm looking forwards to seeing the...

wood-elf womans branch, and seeing if she forces some lesbian encounters and such. That would be fun.

Either way, great work.

Sadly, the somewhat more realistic 4uDIKs male body seens to have its penis placed a little low for the animations, but the animations themeselves were breathtaking. It was like watching something out of SourceFilmmaker (or whatever its called). Truly stunning work there.

Amazing work, one of the best adult mods, if not the best one, I ever played in one of my favorite games.

Congratulations Athstai, and keep the good (and I supose hard) work, I can´t wait for the next chapter to be released.

Just a pair of questions:

- Where are those animations come from ? Sexis ? They are superb well done, I love the one taking down the pants, hehe.

- would it be a chance to fix positions of the actors individually ( up, down, left, right), to get more acurate looking for custom races, like in Sanguine Debauchery ?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR AWESOME WORK !!!!

I tweaked my mods and seemed to get it to work without crashing, I enjoyed it immensely, can't wait for the wood elf branch to be added. :) Though like an idiot I accidentally saved over my beginning of prologue and beginning of chapter 1 saves so I can't go back and play them again without using a different character.

Just installed the newest version and I got this warning below in FNIS v3.4. Any ideas why?

Reading dip ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading SexiS ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

625 animations for 4 mods successfully included.

chap2_female_handjobtoblowjob_part1_cycle.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_female_handjobtoblowjob_part2.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_male_handjobtoblowjob_part1_cycle.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_male_handjobtoblowjob_part2.hkx: 2 animation files

Duplicate animation names found: 4
No duplicate AnimEvents found. (check between mods only!) 

I have DI 0.20 + ASX Spells 1.6 and SexIS Data Pack only.

Great mod really good work can't wait for the next chapter and actually becoming a slave. Great animations too. Going to to send you a huge pack of 5 hours energy drinks can't have you sleeping untill next chapter is done.

Would be cool to reposition characters during sex scenes but if that requires to much work much rather have the next chapter completed first. In the mean time for people who want to adjust the position use player.setscale and adjust the scale of the player and the npc and just readjust after scene.

I might have found a bug:

Is there a suppose to be a scene of the prisoner getting released?  I got the other two where he is killed or left to rot.

It should be there and working. Reload :)

Just a pair of questions:

- Where are those animations come from ? Sexis ? They are superb well done, I love the one taking down the pants, hehe.

Sources are listed in the credits. The player scene is easily the most detailed and extensive one and was done by an artist especially for this mod / scene.

- would it be a chance to fix positions of the actors individually ( up, down, left, right), to get more acurate looking for custom races, like in Sanguine Debauchery ?

Not sure, but I will look into it when there is time.

After I met Array in the dungeon for the first time ,he  wanted me to tell him when  to start the investigation ,but my character  said there are things to do first,how to  continue?

Umm... talk to him again.

Just installed the newest version and I got this warning below in FNIS v3.4. Any ideas why?

Reading dip ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading SexiS ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

625 animations for 4 mods successfully included.

chap2_female_handjobtoblowjob_part1_cycle.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_female_handjobtoblowjob_part2.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_male_handjobtoblowjob_part1_cycle.hkx: 2 animation files
chap2_male_handjobtoblowjob_part2.hkx: 2 animation files

Duplicate animation names found: 4
No duplicate AnimEvents found. (check between mods only!) 

I have DI 0.20 + ASX Spells 1.6 and SexIS Data Pack only.

That's fine this way and the duplicates are intended as they are part of different sequences.

In the mean time for people who want to adjust the position use player.setscale and adjust the scale of the player and the npc and just readjust after scene.

The mod is already adjusting the size of the character to fit the animation for all (vanilla) races, but it only works for the default skeleton (or XP32 Maximum if you have the compability mode in the mod settings enabled).

I think the mod should properly dismiss Anray as soon as he is no longer needed as a follower. As stated in some of the posts above, the guard in the Old Prison doesn't seem to open the door for you if you have a follower. It looks like the only possible way to get the guard open the door is to use "set playerfollowercount to 0" console command, but that doesn't actually dismiss Anray, at least not gracefully. I don't know if there's any way to dismiss a follower using the console other than messing with the follower quest.

I can also confirm that Tursam doesn't die when he gets executed as he is essential. He loses his head and then still gets up headless, so the scene can't advance. To fix this you may use "setessential <Tursam's Base ID> 0" before the execution. After the execution, if he gets up again, just use this command once more and then use the kill command by clicking on the headless Tursam. Doing this will eventually kill him. When he dies, the cutscene will end and then you will be able to talk to Irileth to finish the chapter.

Anyway, the mod worked almost flawlessly despite the bugs mentioned above and the warnings I got in FNIS didn't really cause any trouble. Again, congratulations on the brilliant new chapter. Can't wait to play the next chapter now. :)

I think the mod should properly dismiss Anray as soon as he is no longer needed as a follower. As stated in some of the posts above, the guard in the Old Prison doesn't seem to open the door for you if you have a follower.

Anray is "dismissed" as soon as you enter the Bright Path Inn. The problem reported is caused by a mod which modifies the vanilla Follower Quest / Behaviour and appearently makes it incompatible.

The executing of Tursam worked for me, but I will look into it, its quite possible that one flag was still left over or possibly one Alias was protecting him still. The player should actually be able to kill him in his cell already if he feels like it, but if he does so before learning his secrets the quest will fail.

I think the mod should properly dismiss Anray as soon as he is no longer needed as a follower. As stated in some of the posts above, the guard in the Old Prison doesn't seem to open the door for you if you have a follower.

Anray is "dismissed" as soon as you enter the Bright Path Inn. The problem reported is caused by a mod which modifies the vanilla Follower Quest / Behaviour and appearently makes it incompatible.

Well, how exactly do you dismiss (or recruit) him as a follower in the mod? I don't recall seeing a "your follower has left your service" type of message while in Bright Path. Perhaps that's what causes the problem.

Well, how exactly do you dismiss (or recruit) him as a follower in the mod? I don't recall seeing a "your follower has left your service" type of message while in Bright Path. Perhaps that's what causes the problem.

If you are not using one of the conflicting mods you will see the message once you enter the Inn, right while/after fading from black. And they are recruted/dismissed by using the proper functions from the vanilla quest. This incompability is not a bug in DI.

This mod, damn. That animation in the cell was AWESOME. Really did blew my mind to tiny little pieces as I just stared at it in amazement. Now if I may ask, how much time would you say went in total to create that scene? Not counting in the dialog, just creation of the animation and setting it up in CK? Also, a rough estimate is more than enough. 

Did I already say this mod is astoundingly amazing. Most likely the best content mod ive ever used in any of bethesdas games. Cant praise this enough, my apologies. :<

Great story! I really hope you continue this soon. I had two small issues, I don't know if they are general or have been reported by now:

[spoiler=Possible poilers on bugs]1-On the negotiation I closed the door (standard procedure on that circustance) - and then the guy I'm negotiating with tries to close it again. The door ceases to work in this case and cannot be opened. It cannot stop you from leaving though - I just walked thru it. Never had this bug when I left the door open maybe the cause is related?
2-The game simply crashes when I try to load a file saved in that location.

Just to be sure - you character cannot suffer the same fate as the pristess yet right? Oral only? I have tried averything and could only get temporarelly collared.