Just finished the updated version. The new voiced edition is great! Nice work with the voice acting.

Glad you like it' date=' I agree the voice actors did a great job. Didn't expected that kind of quality when I started with trying to voice the mod to be honest.

Only issue I had was with Deav (sp?) His dialog goes silent I think when my PC is asleep in the room, it works when I first arrive at the Inn.

Deav's dialog isn't finished yet. I hope highohall will get to it in 1-2 weeks.

Hi Athstai,

I started to follow your work since Darklessons in Oblivion and for sure your quests mods are the best that i saw in this two games.

I really admire your work, its amazing. You have all my gratitude.

I really enjoyed this first quest, and when I read the "Orders Book" i really started to feel very anxious to know what will happend in the future. Again...amazing.

Now some fan questions :D:

Are you going to release each new quest with the voice sounds with the first release?

And the obvious question, when will you release the next chapter???

Again, thanks, you really rule man. You have our full support on this!

I'm so excited to try this mod because I loved Dark Lessons in Oblivion so much. But I'm also thinking it might be more fun to just wait until it's more developed. How much content is in this first chapter (like, how many minutes of playtime)?

Are you going to release each new quest with the voice sounds with the first release?

No' date=' of course not. I do not have hired voice actors as you can probably guess, so for each chapter new volunteer actors have to be found (or "old" ones have to reapply for another role). This probably doesn't works well if potential actors can't see and play their role first and even then its already problematic for female characters where only one (but the most important) of three voices were filled in the first chapter at this time.

And the obvious question, when will you release the next chapter???

Well the obvious answers is: When its done :) And that depends largely on my motivation and time to do so as well as how smooth everything goes and if the requirements I have for the chapter are already available at all (which mostly means the fitting sex animations for the story).

But I'm also thinking it might be more fun to just wait until it's more developed. How much content is in this first chapter (like, how many minutes of playtime)?

About 10 minutes I suppose. While it is probably the nicest way to play it once it is completely finished, it might never actually finish if everyone really does so, because feedback is one of the things needed to continue it :) On the upside, each chapter has at least two paths (which basically means at least two different sex scenes depending on which path you choose) so you never will have seen everything the first time you play it.

Well I don't usually like to post, but hey, thanks for this mod.

I think that what most mod in Oblivion lovers lab is a purpose for sex.( Didn't want my character to be a slut from the beginning :P)

Good to see that you've moved to Skyrim though, hope to see the next chapters.

This has just become my most anticipated mod.

And..by the way, nice voice-acting :)

Awesome mod, I knew what was coming the moment my PC got offered the ale lol. Look forward to any updates!

Would love to know how you got some of that to work so well, the bits with the PC asleep and the Actors around her in paticular.

The voices were also very good.

Can someone please create a list of the paths so far.

I drunk the beer and then killed mercs and freed the girl.

I have also just stole the key and freed the girl.

What other ways are there?

You can pretend to drink the ale, though that path is very much like the "drink the ale" path.

You can tell the inkeeper you are a whiterun agent (show the signet ring) and he will call in the mercs.

Those are the only additional paths I have found.

Would love to know how you got some of that to work so well' date=' the bits with the PC asleep and the Actors around her in paticular.[/quote'] Actually - and fortunatly - this has become much easier with the Skyrim CK compared to Oblivion. In Oblivion I had to write huge scripts with timers, positions, fake dialog, etc to get proper cutscenes, but in Skyrim you have the "Scenes" Tab which can basically do everything you ever need in a cutscene in a nice, clean way. Some stuff is still tricky and all of it needs still time to get it to work the way you want, but at least for me it is the single best new feature in the CK.

Those are the only additional paths I have found.

Yes, the Prolog contains only 2 paths with their own sex scenes. The Adbur farm has two endings too, but no sex there ;)

v0.12 works fine. One issue: It's not compatible with "See you Sleep" mod. If you chose to actually sleep (or fake it) it will start an uninterupitble animation loop consisting of:
1. You get up from bed
2. Screen fades to black
3. you are back in bed
GOTO 1

All the while, the "scene" between Wormos and.... the other guy, continues as normal. I did not test long enough to see if the loop breaks the scene.

Based on this and depending on what criteria is applied to the "Bright Path Inn" it may also have issues with the "Sands of Time" mod, but I have yet to test it because I haven't actually installed said mod yet.

Anyways, great work so far.

Yeap it doesn't work with see you sleep but doesn't seem to effect it till towards the end of it where instead of getting up she will stand on the bed and draw here weapon. When they attack you can move but can not attack. So you have to go into inventory remove and equip it back on for it to work.

I tried it with it turned off and it seemed to work but got a black screen that never went away the enemies showed up as white like dots so I ended up restarting it and doing the show ring way and finis seems to of messed up my followers none of them follow me anymore.

That was a great prologue! I was surprised that the inn scene was done so well and that you offered multiple paths. I have a suggestion or two, though. One is to change the NPCs' greetings to those made by the voice actors. The default NPC greetings sound too different imo. Another is to possibly change the ale-drinking scene so that the PC drinks while sitting down, although that may be a tough workaround. Also, I would extend the fade-to-black when the PC sleeps by a few seconds before Wormos enters. It would create a bit more suspense.

I'd also like to suggest having another path when the PC sleeps; new options to extend into a full sex scene or to wake up early like normal. That may go against the no-spoiling-of-merchandise rule of the slave trader, but it isn't clear whether the Dragonborn is indeed a virgin. Perhaps this will be implied later on and "built upon"? :P

Again, excellent work. I hope that more comes soon (pun intended).

i show the order and she give me the elgrim igredient i just eat it but i dont found any effect what im doing wrong?

Just because you can do something it is not always a good idea to do so. Eating fertilizer = bad idea.

Now one hint: As soon as you find out what to do' date=' you will get another item you can eat. But that is ALSO a bad idea, because you will need it in one of the possible paths in the next chapter.

Another is to possibly change the ale-drinking scene so that the PC drinks while sitting down, although that may be a tough workaround.

That was the initial idea of course, but there is no animation event to use the bardrinking idle. The work around - which means including this animation into the mod and adding it with FNIS - doesn't seems worth the trouble in this case.

I'd also like to suggest having another path when the PC sleeps; new options to extend into a full sex scene or to wake up early like normal. That may go against the no-spoiling-of-merchandise rule of the slave trader

More importantly, it goes against no-spoiling-of-the-protagonist-in-the-first-chapter rule. There probably won't be any "real" sex for the PC untill the 4th chapter or so (full sex scenes involving other characters will however be already in the next chapter).

one little suggestion:

you changed the dialogs a little from 0.10 to 0.12, so the char is not longer stating that she is the sister of the girl, now saying she was adopted.

But later Wormos said somenthing like: "Sisters, hehe, gives better prices" what is making no sense anymore.

Maybe the Dovakhin should say that she ist a "half-sister" instead of that?

(i hope you get what i mean, english is not my language)

one little suggestion:

you changed the dialogs a little from 0.10 to 0.12' date=' so the char is not longer stating that she is the sister of the girl, now saying she was adopted.

But later Wormos said somenthing like: "Sisters, hehe, gives better prices" what is making no sense anymore.

Maybe the Dovakhin should say that she ist a "half-sister" instead of that?

(i hope you get what i mean, english is not my language)

[/quote']

Irellivent Wormos wouldnt notice a difference, he's just a thug

Dont suppose the PC character has a chance to end up on the wrong side of the bars completely in later chapters?

The prologue you teased at it almost happening despite a bit of luck on the PC's side of things.

Excellent stuff! Just played through the Prologue (.12) - and didn't encounter any errors. In fact, the mod's ability to control the player and facilitate dialogue was beyond my expectations. The voice acting was unexpected and greatly welcomed. I'll look forward to playing the ensuing chapters!

i have a problem when the inn keeper in bright path inn tell me to drink or fake it' date=' i drinked and nothing happened my character just sit down looking at the wrong direction

[/quote']

Nothing should happen. After you drink/fake drinking you have the option of either going to the room and falling asleep, or you can investigate a little more.