you cant put a date on a great mod as this' date=' take as long as you need, its an awesome mod :)

[/quote']

Yeah, it just may end like SSG.

Taking your time to polish is all and good but deadlines were invented for a reason, contrary to some believes they are also a kind of a psychological motivator for the creator.

Looks interesting but for some reason the conversation options don't seem to work - clicking a response does nothing. I used the console to progress past the conversation with Irileth, bypassed the conversation with Erach by pickpocketing the note, pickpocketed the inn keepers key but now can't free Daniy because the option to [remove chains] (paraphrasing here) again does nothing.

I've tried reloading and moving the esp load order around but to no avail. Any thoughts - I've never seen this behaviour, or lack thereof, before.

The first chapter is short, but, wow, is it good :D. I really like the concept, and I'm eager to see what you have in store for us (I, especially, hope to see my character in some more...sticky situations *ahem*). I hope you release the next chapter as soon as you can!

Also, the mod in its current state has some minor bugs like I was stuck in combat mode when I was trying to sit in the chair until I waited, and then I ended up backwards in the chair after drinking the ale. Weird stuff, nothing game-breaking though.

Here I am for the feedback. Thank you for a really interesting mod, I'm so tired of all the fetch quests it's like a fresh air breath to me. I've encountered only one minor issue, but that fixed just by reloading a savegame. Overall, a great work and a convincing story! I'll be waiting for more, good luck to you!

>.< damn ring... spoiled the fun... hope there's more to it later... without the ring.

Thought it was good till the ring portion. Maybe an option to get Erath's wife to steal the note for trading the ring? OR Dude at the Inn decides to trade it off on the "black market" to some would be thief?

(I'm full of ideas but suck at modding)

Male portion idea... though I read you weren't up to it... A Female Vampire is looking for a new Thrall sex slave. (Short story that leads player to Vampirism)

Can't wait to see what is "cumming" for this mod. Look forward to it being expanded on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha great mod, great! Too bad it ends too soon! Can't say I'm 100% happy with the voice acting, but great mod nonetheless and it worked flawlessly. :)

BTW, the only sex animation I've seen used was one guy having a wank, was there any other that I've missed?

A great add-on, very well done, without bugs. It works like a charm!

Thank you. We really hope you will continue the story because the idea is really good and intriguing. I repeat, everything is made perfectly. Much more better than Bethesda's own storyboards (it doesn't take hard work to do better than them, he he he) with excellent dialogues' timing (even if I'm not english I was able to understand everything well).

I found only ONE little issue. If you have a follower and you bring him/her to the Inn, once it's time to leave he/she will be stuck at the lower end of the external stairs. A navmesh problem, I suppose. I solved going far away and using the "moveto player" command.

Have a nice day.

Me again.

Just for your own information, I ran your mod along others animated mods like:

- NiruinBusinessPlan

- MiniLoversExtended

- SanguineDebauchery

- FNIS Spells with ASX and PoppoMorion.

I've also Skyrim 1.8.151, no DLCs, SKSE latest, FNIS 3.3.2 with pacth.

With this conditions, everything work well.

Thank you again.

Thanks for the feedback/praise. I'm sure the voice actors like to hear that too.

And really guys/gals, I'm going to put it into the first post: Yes this mod will be continued. The only questions is when I will be in the mood to do so and when the animation artist has time to continue his work.

Thanks for the feedback/praise. I'm sure the voice actors like to hear that too.

And really guys/gals' date=' I'm going to put it into the first post: Yes this mod will be continued. The only questions is when I will be in the mood to do so and when the animation artist has time to continue his work.

[/quote']

Oh,Please be in the mood:blush:,I can't wait to see what will happen next~

And if you need a lots of animations,you can try Chinese or Japanese,they are good animators and willing to work for a great mod;)