Just played through it quickly, and its absolutely amazing and fits Skyrim just fine as far as the lore goes. I love dthat I could 'realise' what was going on and just save the day aswell as fall for it. I assume the guard was supposed to be masturbating and he never did (though I had the files installed) but I still really like this. I look forwards to seeing what you come up with. I love how sinsiter and gritty it is, but also somewhat understated.

It would be nice if you could talk witht he family after returning her, especially the father. I also personally think you should make the Altmer mother a younger women - High Elves don't age like humans, so there is no reason she would be as old as the father. Especially if her daughter is 'young'. It would also be cool for the guy to actually screw the PC while she is out on the bed, rather than just wank over her. Especially since we don't have 'messy' effects. It works for the captive, but felt a bit off when your character is basically just an added bonus for them.

Added this as an edit to the previous post, but no harm in making it its own post incase you missed it.

Actually, I need to rephrase that. Just pretended to be asleep. Perhaps keep it as it is if you pretend to be asleep, but if your character is silly enough to drink the ale, THEN she gets screwed? It would also be interesting if it could be oen fo the mercs that did these things, and the Nord stayed downstairs. His scene with the girl is interesting, but you don't get it for obvious reasosn unless you just gut the Inn-keeper.

Just thoughts and things I feel would make the experiance seem more fulfilling. It is already amazing.

I like that my heroic girls can be the heroines, but my more hapless and normal girls can be victims. Adds options and replay value on different toons.

This is my first post on any site anywhere but, I just wanted to give you props for this mod as well as the one's for Oblivion which were incredible. I did notice a bug on my first play though. In the inn the inn keeper kept telling me to "come back when I was alone" even though I didn't have my companions with me. I started a new game and, It went off without a hitch. Anyway keep up the great work. It is appreciated.:)

This is my first post on any site anywhere but' date=' I just wanted to give you props for this mod as well as the one's for Oblivion which were incredible. I did notice a bug on my first play though. In the inn the inn keeper kept telling me to "come back when I was alone" even though I didn't have my companions with me. I started a new game and, It went off without a hitch. Anyway keep up the great work. It is appreciated.:)

[/quote']I had this same issue due to some kind of bug when I switched from BDO to UFO and didn't feel like fixing it by creating from scratch (or going back to BDO and uninstalling it correctly).

Open the console and input the command "set playerfollowercount to 0" (sans ""s) and it should work. You can check your follower count at anytime with something like "help followercount."

Great mod so far BTW. As you said, there seems to be issues with lock-ups when it's just running. I left it up and kept with my sidequesting, and it would lock the game every once in a while (no CTD) usually right after fast-travelling.

Also, when you're "sleeping" and your clothes get removed, it only takes your chest armor off. Don't know if that's by design. Also, it would be cool for your character to be stupid enough to get captured and forced to find a way to escape (if you're dumb enough to drink the ale he gives you). Anyways, personal preference on that one.

Excellent work on the mod and I look forward to seeing more.

Have the mod actived been in and out of some of the city no courier has come up to me Should I just stand there hoping one will run up to get the quest

Try waiting in Rorikstead I don't know if this will help but the courier seems to hang around there.

hmm getting stripped gave me a CTD, might be just an one time thing tho, will keep testing and good job so far.

Edit: hmm so it seems it will crash there, im using UFO and mutimarriage mods and auto-unequip arrows, these are the only mods i can think off that affect equipment etc. Im also using the custom race from Enhanced character edit. i havent tried going to sleep naked, ill try that tomorrow, getting really tired :P

Just replying to say that this installed and worked just fine. My character is level 50 with all the achievement quests completed. Completed the ending section both ways (getting knocked out and just fighting right away) and it all works.

The mod itself looks like a great start and I'll be eager to see where it leads.

Edit: Ok' date=' so you HAVE to kill thode dudes ... I tried to surrender (would be more storylike) but since the story continues when you off them, then that is the way to proceed. :)[/quote']

Heh, after what Deav did and then them attacking you, I didn't thought anyone would try to surrender.

It would be nice if you could talk witht he family after returning her' date=' especially the father.[/quote']

As noted, that will probably be added. I have to think about a fitting scene for this however.

- Trying to sit on the bar chair, I got message that I was stuck in combat? Going out, waiting for an hour and coming back fixed it. (Restarting the game did not.)

Not a mod related bug I think.

- I'm a dark elf. Passing off as her sister was a bit odd.

- While I was drugged, there were references to items in my inventory I didn't have (dragonbone, metal)

- Also they referred to me wearing armour, while infact I had only clothes

Already answered before :) Working on changing those things atm.

- Only my shirt was removed, is this intentional?

Also' date=' when you're "sleeping" and your clothes get removed, it only takes your chest armor off. Don't know if that's by design.[/quote']

Yes, I like it more this way :P

- Fighting the guys at the inn they seemed a bit overtuned.

You mean too hard? I tested it with my character and it was a medium fight imho. All of them are leveled so the difficulty shouldn't change regardless what Level you have (except for levels under 4 I suppose).

- Who shouts for mercenaries? How about just calling for the men instead?

I tried to find better expression for this when I wrote this line, but I couldn't come up with one. I think "men" is too generic, because they aren't really his men but just some random paid bandits. The mercs are not supposed to be slavers themself (even if it doesn't amkes a difference). I'm open for more suggestions here.

although I would have liked being used and abused a bit more.
It would also be cool for the guy to actually screw the PC while she is out on the bed, rather than just wank over her.
Also, it would be cool for your character to be stupid enough to get captured

You need to slow down guys ;) No good story puts all the action and climax (both meanings) into the first chapter. It needs to start slowly and build up during the time, or else it would become boring pretty fast. The next chapter will be a more sex focused one, but before the PC is really sucked into slavery there is a long way (story) to go.

Edit: Ok' date=' so you HAVE to kill thode dudes ... I tried to surrender (would be more storylike) but since the story continues when you off them, then that is the way to proceed. :)[/quote']

Heh, after what Deav did and then them attacking you, I didn't thought anyone would try to surrender.

It would be nice if you could talk witht he family after returning her' date=' especially the father.[/quote']

As noted, that will probably be added. I have to think about a fitting scene for this however.

- Trying to sit on the bar chair, I got message that I was stuck in combat? Going out, waiting for an hour and coming back fixed it. (Restarting the game did not.)

Not a mod related bug I think.

- I'm a dark elf. Passing off as her sister was a bit odd.

- While I was drugged, there were references to items in my inventory I didn't have (dragonbone, metal)

- Also they referred to me wearing armour, while infact I had only clothes

Already answered before :) Working on changing those things atm.

- Only my shirt was removed, is this intentional?

Also' date=' when you're "sleeping" and your clothes get removed, it only takes your chest armor off. Don't know if that's by design.[/quote']

- Fighting the guys at the inn they seemed a bit overtuned.

You mean too hard? I tested it with my character and it was a medium fight imho. All of them are leveled so the difficulty shouldn't change regardless what Level you have (except for levels under 4 I suppose).

I tried to find better expression for this when I wrote this line, but I couldn't come up with one. I think "men" is too generic, because they aren't really his men but just some random paid bandits. The mercs are not supposed to be slavers themself (even if it doesn't amkes a difference). I'm open for more suggestions here.

although I would have liked being used and abused a bit more.
It would also be cool for the guy to actually screw the PC while she is out on the bed, rather than just wank over her.
Also, it would be cool for your character to be stupid enough to get captured

You need to slow down guys ;) No good story puts all the action and climax (both meanings) into the first chapter. It needs to start slowly and build up during the time, or else it would become boring pretty fast. The next chapter will be a more sex focused one, but before the PC is really sucked into slavery there is a long way (story) to go.

LOL..this is still WIP guys..so if there is any bugs it's fine

the most important is the quest line

anyway..thx for Athsthai :D

A very interesting start. Definately has a lot of potential to go into different directions. The investigation was fun.

I think it's possible I didn't get all the conversations. There were long pauses where I think characters were talking to each other. Like the guys at the Inn, while I was asleep. I did have subtitles enabled and I did get some dialog. The investigation speaks of "two" girls. I only investigated one, did I miss something or is that part of what lies ahead? o.O

I like the direction this may be going. I can only imagine what lies ahead. I'm sure you have a pretty solid idea of where you want to take this. From some of the clues I'm thinking of it should be fun to see how it unravels.

I'm not familiar with your work from Oblivion, I own the game, just haven't done any modding to it, yet. Sounds like you have some fans and your work is appreciated. I look forward to your next installment. Thank you.

Well, it's a tad strange to sleep with your weapons and to have someone undress you but leave you all the weapons you chose to go to bed with - never mind a probably terrible hangover if you did quaff the offered ale. So from my point of view it would have been reasonable to assume that the baddies were less intent on killing than subduing the PC.

I stand corrected ^^

- Only my shirt was removed' date=' is this intentional?[/quote']

Nice! Footwear can be sexy, and gloves as well.

"Get in here, you fools! I'm not paying you to lounge about!"

"Time to earn your pay, fellas. Take this bitch down!"

Calling them mercenaries does seem a bit awkward, but not unbearably so.

I'm having trouble at the inn. I had a couple of followers with me and the guy said come back when I'm alone. Made them wait outside, same response. I took them back to the Luxury Suite and told them to relax. Back at the inn the guy still thinks I'm not alone.

Do I have to completely dismiss all of my followers to get this guy to talk to me? If so, that's a bummer because I probably have a dozen or so lounging around the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite.

I'm having trouble at the inn. I had a couple of followers with me and the guy said come back when I'm alone. Made them wait outside' date=' same response. I took them back to the Luxury Suite and told them to relax. Back at the inn the guy still thinks I'm not alone.

Do I have to completely dismiss all of my followers to get this guy to talk to me? If so, that's a bummer because I probably have a dozen or so lounging around the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite.

[/quote']

Try console command "set playerfollowercount to 0"

Do I have to completely dismiss all of my followers to get this guy to talk to me? If so' date=' that's a bummer because I probably have a dozen or so lounging around the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite.

[/quote']

In the vanilla game you can have one follower at a time only (i think), and the mod requries you to dismiss him at this time. However I looked into it and I think I can change it so thats enough if you have your follower wait outside. Check it out in the next update. Until then you can try what masterchief suggested, but do dave before, because thats probably messing up follower scripts in this case.

unable to sit at the barstool.... character sits then gets out.

Its just a standard vanilla barstool without any triggers or scripts, so I don't think its a mod problem.