Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

On 10/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, landess said:

https://i.imgur.com/krUS0xY.jpg

You can just drag the .jpg to the box below that says: "drag files here to attach, or choose files..."  when creating or editing a post. The link to i.imgur isn't functioning, and I even tried to open the image in a new tab - which is how I found out about this issue.

Screenshot-566.jpg.f0bccadf7ebefbbfef934b3f0be31dfe.jpg

What bikini mod is she wearing please? 
It looks close to a String Thing Outfit but a different color, right?
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14669-af-string-thing-outfit/
(Or the teen version)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14695-tf-string-thing-outfit/

On 12/8/2020 at 5:51 PM, ntblood said:

What bikini mod is she wearing please?

Look a couple posts above my reply - there are 2 options.

Different color? Ummm.... CAS has a whole section dedicated to optional patterns and colors and is one of the things about the Sims 4 that SUCKS. Sometimes I wonder about your awareness.....

While I'm here....

Screenshot-641.jpg.4ed11a4aa7f8b98c2702452f29a966f0.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-644.jpg.ebc0175bf19272e9dd013c3378d8aea5.jpgScreenshot-638.jpg.b5139898c8e55850d4f5d436eab8bd0a.jpgScreenshot-639.jpg.e1ba4acf6100883d005532d2bc8fb182.jpg

Screenshot-643.jpg.be03ce4e9facdd9a33069b94427d3d4f.jpg

Bone-us pic

Spoiler

Screenshot-652.jpg.c57e45a6e220c183a83bc8bfe04ff9d0.jpg

12 hours ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

My bars run for 23 hours

CRUEL!!! Poor employees!!!! I extended hours for vampire bars from 14 to 5 so they can go home before sun up... although I have day walker mod! )

49 minutes ago, landess said:

Daddy Van Gould

She's one of the Crumplebottom sisters. Forget which. Cornilia Goth's family... I guess her sisters?

I have a few vampire mods... makes good sense, as I generally play as vampires! Tricky finding combinations that don't conflict. Dashboard certainly helps. 

12 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

To celebrate

OY!!! My little girl is soooooooooooo grown up!!!!! It seems like only yesterday that she was a wiring schematic and a software program.

4 hours ago, Patriguz said:

my sims can now travel to the future

Looks like Plagiarism from 'Popular Mechanics' to me. 

I recommend be sure to purchase the ITF https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Drink_synthesizer It's funny when a normal Sim drinks the one for Plumbots.... 

Having the ITF 'replicator' technology will spoil you - no more washing dishes even - they just put the empty plates back into the replicator where one gets the food.

>Seriously - Gratz on getting ITF to work. You'll find it a worthy addition. Asking if she wants a 'lube job' still raises eyebrows. I could do Bot puns all day.....

Screenshot-654.jpg.7a0ed63d2da066773b5a9feaaf9daf94.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-655.jpg.b774984476db8a6aa7dd6985bf4dd647.jpgScreenshot-657.jpg.39facdd5cbe396cfe53bd0c7f5e0ca0b.jpgScreenshot-656.jpg.df359ac3359c22ebbe13229d2d1f47f4.jpgScreenshot-658.jpg.a9329afa7f293d76683cd7ef1d58865d.jpg

Sorry, it's not a yeast infection the Doctor said, it looks more like Botulism.....

At last I finished reinstalling all the CC compressing it in "Megapackages" and everything seems to work fine ...

So I set myself a challenge to put the 10 Bunnys in a bed and have them pose without covering each other too much for a " lingerie special issue" :)

Spoiler

challenge.PNG.639f43d6ff2811434d985c299952abce.PNG

3 hours ago, Patriguz said:

I have the habit of sending them to the shower after a "fluid exchange"

The NPC's? How do you get them to shower??? I'd love to send a few , just because they smell badly!

5 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Oh no ,, with the NPCs I just kick them out of the house

Okay... because I really wish there was a way to tell NPC's to bathe! Not just because of the mess left from "fluid exchange" ?, but just NPC's walking around with that green odor mist around them. If you had a mod for that, it would have been great to get. )))

18 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

The NPC's? How do you get them to shower??? I'd love to send a few , just because they smell badly!

I'm not sure if you use any NRaas mods but if you use Master Controller you can click on the Sim—>NRaas—>Master Controller—>Intermediate—>Max Motives

It doesn't freeze the motives but it fills up all their motive bars which means... voila! You have a clean NPC! lol It works when you have NPCs walking around unshowered... I wish there was a proper way to actually make them shower but this works for me in a quick fix lol.

Is a moodlet one can remove.

Not the moodlet, the overlay, which is a timer item. I actually replaced a couple of the overlays with blanks. I got tired of woohooing one time when actually trying to get a sim pregnant, and she is covered in exchanged fluid. Also, oral... maybe she swallows! Or spits? But not to have it just running down her chin. My way of "tuning" that part of the mod.

the overlay, which is a timer item

Go ahead and open the MC/Advanced/moodlets/remove moodlets - Most all the timer things are controlled here. One can even delete the Alien abduction pregnancy (besides ALL pregnancies) here as well. Kinky world sexual satisfaction blocking the horny meter? Remove that moodlet.

I never realized how much the Sims 3 depends on 'moodlets' to control the flow of the game.......