Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

Kinky world sexual satisfaction blocking the horny meter? Remove that moodlet.

Removing the moodlet to get rid of the overlay never worked. Tried it. Also found that using Nraas to remove horny moodlets doesn't work either, as they immediately return. KW> Debug> State> set to normal, has been the only way, and even that doesn't make a difference with the removing panties garbage. No horny, or any other moodlet, and.... OFF WITH THE PANTIES!!!!!!

OY!

On 12/22/2020 at 4:07 PM, LadySmoks said:

Removing the moodlet to get rid of the overlay never worked. Tried it. Also found that using Nraas to remove horny moodlets doesn't work either, as they immediately return. KW> Debug> State> set to normal, has been the only way, and even that doesn't make a difference with the removing panties garbage. No horny, or any other moodlet, and.... OFF WITH THE PANTIES!!!!!!

OY!

Maybe you have tried already but what about adjusting their exhibitionist level ? Usually they only start auto removing panties after a certain level is reached... or maybe that is for player sims only.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

Maybe you have tried already but what about adjusting their exhibitionist level ?

CONSTANTLY setting that to 0. ))) It's that stupid thing about wet panties, and my sim takes them off and they sit in her inventory until I see them and delete them. It's a KW glitch, that every female must suddenly be wet down there and take off her panties, then have a "everyone can see my butt" negative moodlet. Shutting that stuff off in the interactions menu doesn't work, as it just rests each time you restart the game. Even if starting a new game, turning on KW, close, then reopen the menu, do all of the settings, export, and then allow KW to load (that may be the only way to actually tune interactions)... it's something Oniki apparently put in the script that doesn't seem to get overridden. I go back to interactions, and my settings to NOT remove autonomously IS on "disabled", yet... off with the panties!

Also, setting the KW exhibition in the menu, then sims never want to do anything, anywhere.

All things considered, as clothes come off for woohoo, including panties that are part of the bottoms or outfit, I may simply add panties to a few of my outfits that I dress my sim in, and be done with it. I leave the panties option on because of some characters I play. My demon girls may have their demon wings on, so I actually set those as left garter so they come off during woohoo, as they clip everything.

@Landess So any of these will work to get the blue &black bikini in your screenshot.. The different versions just change the slot it's equipped from in CAS. Which version did you end up using, the top one?
csh black onyx bungie suit.package
csh black onyx bungie top.package
black onyx socks.package

23 hours ago, landess said:

I specifically requested this type and was rewarded with a 'custom' made one, so it could be worn with a bottom/shorts.

Did you get the Onyx bikini to work on teen or just young adult as is?  There's also some cyborg body (dark colored machine) in some of your screenshots. Is that a mod?

41 minutes ago, ntblood said:

Did you get the Onyx bikini to work on teen or just young adult as is?  There's also some cyborg body (dark colored machine) in some of your screenshots. Is that a mod?

Didn't mess with teen. If it didn't come with the base game or expansions - then it's ALWAYS a mod.

2 hours ago, ntblood said:

cyborg body

Some that landess has are my FemmeBot. He has a few different parts than what I uploaded, as I had asked him to help me with testing her back in June or July. His help assured me that the basics were sound. When my laptop died and my work was trpped on it for 3 months, I did make a few changes...  Other outfits are as he said, other mods. You need to be more specific as to what you refer, as landess posts A LOT of screenshots.

Oh, cool. the Cyberpunk suit.. 
Download - MEGA
https://avirein.tumblr.com/tagged/sims3 download

With the Black Onyx Bikini (top version) equipped when I put on short jean bottoms the bikini bottom part is showing over the jean shorts. What kind of jean shorts are you using Landess (or in what manner) to get it to appear over the bikini bottom part as in your screenshot. https://ibb.co/XD9861n
I haven't been able to find the same "material pattern" in CAS to match yours quite.

1 hour ago, ntblood said:

short jean bottoms the bikini bottom part is showing over the jean shorts

If the shorts are 'painted on' and not a true separate mesh, this probably happens.

An example of a new mesh would be this 'fullbody' monokini, but one can't use it as a top only. 

Those shorts are here - You'll need to start looking at downloads - I have TOO MUCH CC to find each and everything I use....

>There is a Request and find section - This is a pictures section. A few comments on pictures is one thing, but this is getting out of hand.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, landess said:

Going back to older save series continually has me adjusting some Sims as my collection of CC grows. As well as re-registering new animation packages.

Hide contents

Screenshot-681.jpg.b671654783cec4b527e65e18860aec08.jpgScreenshot-682.jpg.d3938b0858ca6452dd96481676c91714.jpgScreenshot-685.jpg.0438fd69c446fea488f1d87a3aeea080.jpg

Screenshot-705.jpg.abae15e0edb780efdddd4bf8f27dc3e9.jpg

Hide contents

Screenshot-691.jpg.4df64460b34371b525e9ada41e22d66d.jpgScreenshot-693.jpg.bd866351a9e9f1721c8b3155be17799b.jpgScreenshot-694.jpg.2078d176e3d281a7e98c2536d05c4c8a.jpgScreenshot-696.jpg.8976dce163a399f0cf24cde4cb2e9217.jpgScreenshot-697.jpg.26f91fd8cf65c2da97880df630d70fce.jpg

I'm going to ask if you would share the sim file for the dark haired sim with the white top ?  

On 1/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, landess said:

continually has me adjusting some Sims

HAHA! Try being one who makes the CC. I'm switching clothes on sims that I just changed last week!!!!!!!!!!!

Start a game... family from bin that I made a month ago (I populate worlds with my bin families)... change all their clothes (again), save them... next time I use them, rinse and repeat!

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

I'm going to ask if you would share the sim file for the dark haired sim with the white top ?  

I could 'try' - but the hair is actually made for a male (I tend to just make hairs selectable by both sexes anymore in MC settings)

Also unsure of what CC would actually accompany the Sim as well considering the amount of CC I use, the skeleton is probably the only thing 'stock' on it and that has been changed by a shit-ton of sliders as well. I'll go into game, select her household, take her into CAS - check her outfits to make sure ALL others are nude so I don't have a repeat of Alfred Itchcock (strange options were included in other outfits because I didn't check).

I'll include a .sims file and also make a sims3pack/export and change that to a .package file 1st before uploading. Everyone knows where .package files go, but .sims files if used need to be placed in the saved sims folder. BRB

@James2112

Okay, when I changed the sims3pack (export) to .package - it created 2 .package files so I 7zip'd them together. As promised - I cleared all other outfits besides everyday. The 'naked' outfit did have accessory finger/toenails. I left the martial arts outfit as default also. Not sure how a game without World Adventures will treat those - hopefully ignore them. I left the KW Woohooer trait as well.

Yes.... She is slightly crossed eyed.

Shu_Chin.sim

Shu Chin packages.7z

Screenshot-715.jpg.fe9ce3642efdf1a5cd532a52bea62a43.jpg

The different file sizes cause me concern as I doubt the .sim file will have much of anything resembling the Sim in the shot above.

The .package files look very hopeful - considering the size of one of them (be sure to unzip it!) but I have no idea if both or just one should be used. It's possible others have combined these using S3PE as well, but I'm a NOOB at sharing this stuff, so try a few ways and share what you find out. Thanks! 

ALSO-You can rename the package files once you test them and 'decide' to use them. I would go with the sim name followed by a 1 and 2 IF both are used. Otherwise you are looking at those looooong hex number identifiers which tell you nothing.

Usually not bored enough to search my CC, but knew this would be easier than most:

Boots - here on LL by nonsequitur (Landess Combat Boots)

Top - https://simfileshare.net/download/427800/  From here: (Don't get lost - make sure to ALWAYS verify SIMS 3!) https://santosfashionsims.tumblr.com/

Pants - https://shushilda.tumblr.com/post/147889345134/set-lady-motor-download-sims3pack-package

Hair - https://erissims3ccfinds.tumblr.com/post/116788242377

Spoiler

BlurDragonSet.png.c057fd78f0aed43224b291e296599f15.png

>>> S3PE (Sims 3 Package Editor) has many uses, but for those not interested in the majority of what it can do (Like making merged packages) it's a perfect way to test .package files to ensure they ARE Sims 3 files. The Sims 4 also uses .package files, but those will NOT open in S3PE.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I could 'try' - but the hair is actually made for a male (I tend to just make hairs selectable by both sexes anymore in MC settings)

Also unsure of what CC would actually accompany the Sim as well considering the amount of CC I use, the skeleton is probably the only thing 'stock' on it and that has been changed by a shit-ton of sliders as well. I'll go into game, select her household, take her into CAS - check her outfits to make sure ALL others are nude so I don't have a repeat of Alfred Itchcock (strange options were included in other outfits because I didn't check).

I'll include a .sims file and also make a sims3pack/export and change that to a .package file 1st before uploading. Everyone knows where .package files go, but .sims files if used need to be placed in the saved sims folder. BRB

Thank you for taking the time. Most of my sims turn out so similar. I am happy enough with them but I miss some variety so always looking for others nice looking sims, that differ from mine. I'll download and let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Start a game... family from bin that I made a month ago (I populate worlds with my bin families)... change all their clothes (again), save them... next time I use them, rinse and repeat!

With ALL the different save series I have running (one way I keep interest in the game after so many years) I'll go back and play one I haven't touched in a year or so. Once the game is loaded, I'll usually always notice something I can change/fix/upgrade. The older the save - the more severe the options as I'll remember or notice a lot of duplicate objects/hair/make up/clothes. With all the new options I now have that I didn't the last time I made the save(s) I feel compelled to start playing god again. Sometimes I notice there's nothing particularly wrong with some old sims from a few years ago that a new body texture - maybe hair - and some new colors/textures on the current outfit that CAST can't solve.

Sometimes really old sims like that are a bit like family = I don't want to over-do it.

So just to give some info... 

The sim file itself is usually the way I go even though it will look different (clothes, hair etc...). 

I forget if the *sim file contains any references to the clothes or hair. If I happened to have the clothes etc already, it could be 

that it would load along with the sim... but I forget if that is the case. 

It did load the correct skin as I have the navetsea 'glam' non default installed.

The lashes are always a problem. They seem to fail to load properly.

I do have the s-club varieties as well as the ones meant as accessories. I never use them though. I think another I have is by Sintiklia.

The sim file loaded default eyeliner, blush, lipstick and a accessory ring. And strange white eyelashes but I couldn't figure out what they were. 

Not sure what the eyeshadow was either, nothing that I have which is mostly Pralinesims stuff. Whatever it is it did not load as being selected in 

CAS. I get that issue with eyebrows as well (with most if not all sims). The eyes did not show in the full makeup tab but they did load with the sim.

Spoiler

CAS-03.png.a80b03687b157910b191f19126025113.png

......................... After shutting down.........

Then I added the top, boots and pants as downloaded packages. 

The top and boots loaded with the sim file. The pants did not. In fact the pants did not appear in CAS at all.

I had used S3PE to look through the smaller package file and saw that it was hair. RH's Pinned Down Hair (I think). 

So I downloaded that hair (3 varieties) and added it to mods to see if it would load with the sim. (it did not auto load). 

I selected it from the hair tab manually.

Spoiler

CAS-02.png.3f5ad41fd30df8c0a1576f76f39d2471.png

.........................After shutting down..........

I removed the downloaded hair and added the smaller package file from the zip. The hair. 

Though the hair file I had downloaded is slightly larger than the one in the zip. The hair did not auto load with the sim

but it did appear in the hair section in CAS. I didn't screen cap the hair tab but it was a slight variation on the one I had 

downloaded.

Spoiler

CAS-01.png.eb67b2a8968ea3e5998a9633380da731.png

.........................After shutting down..........

I then removed everything but the *sim file. 

Then I added both the small and larger package file. 

This caused the sim to appear twice in CAS. One being the sim file, the other this larger package file. 

The full hair loaded. The top and boots, but not the pants. You can see the two sims in the pic.

Spoiler

CAS-04.png.1757ee87a65a9e40b52b17d7876179f6.png

It is always interesting loading package files in S3PE and scrolling through the image files. Always seems to be things in there 

that don't appear on the sim in CAS. I usually don't add package files that are merged as I end up loosing track of what is attached 

to a sim. Even though it is nice to have the clothing etc... available in CAS for other sims. 

The *sim file is useful though, it retained the slider values and the general appearance which is what I was hoping for. :)

Also the top and boots (thanks for the links) and I will see about why I can't get the pants to show in CAS, they look really good. 

Also, after adding the two package files, I noticed a new naked top, but not a bottom. There were seam issues though. I also 

noticed some new bottom panties. I usually try to figure out what is going on in S3PE and then see if I can track down these 

things as separate packages on-line. Which I think I'll go and do right now.

So hopefully this info has something useful to you. 

Thanks again for sharing the sim, I will get her sorted out and into a world.