Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I say it a lot, but there is just too much stuff in KW, and too many bugs that never got fixed as new stuff was being added. I fully understand that there was no way Oniki could test every scenario, but surely her patrons said something if something didn't work? Or, they were just too busy hoping their personal fantasy would be included in the next version, didn't want to possibly upset Oniki and hoped things got fixed???

Grabbing butt is in newer KW's, and I don't have it anyway, but the drunk streaking has happened a few times since I added Uni. I was just surprised to see "war" demon doing it!!!

I'm currently playing a big world right now. At first, it's fine. But as I'm playing more, the problem is starting to occur and the game is starting to slow down.

I think the problem is the stuck sims somewhere in the world, that slowing down everything, and because of that, the glitch is starting to appear. Like stuck on the floor, inside the wall, etc. The slower the game, the more glitches produced. It's like KW is trying to start an interaction, but because the game runs very slow and the player, plus autonomous interaction keeps giving commands, bombarding the system, the oldest command will be forced to stop, and a scripted interaction like KW, sometimes it's not stopped, but stuck. It keeps happened thru time and mounting along with other problems to the level it's unplayable.

I think that is how so many people say that KW is buggy, while actually it's TS3 system, plus KW is just adding more burden to the already bothersome system. In the end, firing back to KW itself.

The only solution for KW is stopping adding more features (which is we don't want to happen) and cutting down the old features or make it simpler (as long as it doesn't effect the original gameplay that is already great).

Playing a small and simple world, the problem is much more controlled, KW is almost a bug free.

More sims, more family, wild animals, more lot types and more complex house design in the world also add more burden to be processed, until there's no room or a very little room for KW interactions.

6 hours ago, GECK.O said:

At first, it's fine.

I can say that a lot is your laptop and graphics card. When I got a gaming laptop, O saw an immediate improvement in speed, and amount of content I could play without lag issues. My laptop has been down for 2 months. I've been using our travel laptop. It's a good laptop, with 1 TB hard drive, 4 cores, 2.70 GHz speed, but a basic integrated graphics chip that is not made to run games. My game laptop, I ran huge saves (base game, WA, Gen, LN, SN, Uni, ITF EP's, and High End Loft SP all on and 8 GB worth of CC)  that would load both screens in 5 minutes or less, and play with almost zero lag. This laptop takes 20 mins to 1/2 hr (or more) to load and it's a new game with only 3 EP's and the CC was cut down.

KW has it's own issues. One is simply it's size, which is enough to slow a regular laptop. The many bugs are an issue, but as I said, and I've mentioned in other threads, your laptop matters a lot!

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements 

As I continue populating Woeford and spend time tweaking skills and stuff (careers/etc.) Some sims just can't wait for me to finish the set-up....

Screenshot-533.jpg.3dd6ee6c0be631580bc427483c9bf9ec.jpg

This is the boy/girl friend of a larger family: She with teen and child, he with child and toddler. She started walking outside around the building, so I was curious what she was doing - now I know. Privacy settings have been very welcome as the rest of the family was in the living room watching TV. So they snuck out back for some 'me' time.....

18 minutes ago, landess said:

So they snuck out back for some 'me' time.....

KW is so twisted with the way it routes sims! I can have 2 sims ask 2 other sims to woohoo, and in a 10 bedroom mansion, both pairs will tread water, 3 flights of stairs and cross an alligator pit to go to the SAME bed!!! Then, when the ones who got there first will suddenly stop because sim "x saw us". Yet, an autonomous pair will actually go find privacy...

Well, I learned something interesting about Woeford, and it may have interesting repercussions with KW. My Final Sim household has our friend Mad Max. Of course he was a policeman in the first movie - this was the look and career choice since the rest of the town is mostly a hellhole. When I went into MC/intermediate/careers to select the Law Enforcement career - no go. So I checked the world itself and there is no police station. I had to come up with an alternate plan so Max is now a car restoration enthusiast. The Roaring Heights world includes a car that can be 'fixed-up' by the player. It only costs $350 simoleans, and the wiki says it can be sold for $39,000. So I just made him retired and he can be 'self-employed'. As a bonus the car has several interactions to entertain the players as well.

As for KW - no police station may have a big impact on the way the game plays out. 1st off, I'll need to just play for awhile to see if any police are ever spawned - period. This means robbers MUST be handled by the homeowner, and Rape could go completely unpunished. This definitely works closer to what I had hoped for in this save series, but I'll have to wait and see.

>So I used my brain and simply called for services - Police. Yep, a policeman showed up, fined me $500 for a 'prank call'. So now the only question is if a Sim is arrested, are they kept anywhere awaiting release?

Spoiler

Screenshot-536.jpg.1e9344954f3d39dbdbf38954213296b9.jpg

Screenshot-535.jpg.95a8c57476e56f829f230f1e88dc6f9d.jpg

Of course I had to give Max an Australian cattle dog.

Now if I could just find this car (the 69 dodge charger isn't bad, but.....)

250121_900.png

40 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

Mad Max's car was a 1971 Ford Falcon GT.

Classic cars are another of my obsessions in this game and unfortunately, in the pages I have visited, I never saw a version of this model.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=1971+Ford+Falcon+GT&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images

I had always thought it was a variation of the AMX (https://duckduckgo.com/?q=AMX&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images) but this gives the lowdown: https://www.madmaxmovies.com/mad-max-interceptor/index.html

You may enjoy this movie if you haven't already seen it : 74 Falcon XB

156056402_MrGnometombstone.png.0ea4aa8ce96b5abad30c20dd26ac1e8b.png

I didn't know Gnomes could die.....  of course with it being Halloween - maybe he's playing a trick and just looks like a tombstone?

2 hours ago, Patriguz said:

in the pages I have visited, I never saw a version of this model.

Same. My husband said that car was never in the US that he knows of. But also Falcon is sister to Mustang and perhaps landess can find one closer than the Charger? Perhaps a Mustang fastback style???

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Falcon is sister to Mustang

As a 62 year old American male, I couldn't help but be somewhat familiar with the muscle cars of the past - and the tactics of automakers of the time. Ford, GM, Plymouth-Chrysler. Most any model save a few, had a counterpart with the other manufacturers of the time. More closely related were autos made by different sub-companies under the main. While Ford has been it's 'own' company, GM has Chevrolet/Pontiac which had many identical styles. The same could be said for Plymouths and Dodges.

A Falcon more resembles the Chevy Nova with the Mustang being pure Ford, and the Corvette was pure Chevy. When the Mustang 5.0 litre was gaining on the Corvette, Chevy went into overdrive to push the 'Vette' into a class of it's own.

So I just downloaded this - good enough!  ENCRYPTED file - unable to be used by the game unless using the original collector's/preorder edition! I did find another location which turned out even better!!!!  SEE BELOW!!!!!

Vorn%20Stallion.png

https://archive.org/details/vornstallion    >One might notice the link to the Sim archive project with interest......   https://archive.org/details/sim-archive-project

Spoiler

1 hour ago, landess said:

Chevy went into overdrive to push the 'Vette' into a class of it's own.

I have my husband here, as we are trying to load my brand new Asus TUF laptop! ))) He is a "car guy". He said to say that. ))) He used to drag race a 1969 Charger that ran 11.50s. When introduced, Corvette and Thunderbird were the American coupes, then Shelby made the Cobra. Mustang was the first "pony car", then Camaro. His friend in high school had both a '69 Nova and '68 Falcon, but nothing like the Mad Max car!!!

So, I knew you would find something close. We are similar that we search for things we want. I just give up and then try to make one if I really want it badly!

Cars are one of the least creative objects in the Sims 3, but the ones that exist are very good

two of the best are in this forum, @Dailycard  and @Sceletron 

two others are very good Fresh Prince and Understech imaginatión

https://www.freshprincecreations.com/

https://thesimscars.wixsite.com/mods/TS3CarList

Revelación

updateb.jpg.521374283826698348a9a94e853f0c9c.jpg

Also existed Bloombase  Of whom I still seek his Stingray, my particular Holy Grail of CC 

Since I play with aging off and time slowed down - in game car speeds don't concern me at all - I could see the appeal of using the fastest car or better - teleportation - to reach the destination in the default game. I recently got a taste of this again when testing the KW school/prom thing and time flies by so fast it becomes a hectic mess.....

I use a mod which slows cars down so it take much longer to reach the destinations and allows the player (camera) to follow along in a most satisfying way. Because of this I've found myself (camera) 'peeling off' from a chase view of my active sim driving to something which caught my eye during the trip. Yes, While the game DOES that annoying push mechanic to have sims arrive at any lot the player happens to be, just driving around shows me the world is indeed being used by other sims in ways one would never see unless taking trips around town and being on the lookout.

Hint for players looking to have their Sim engage in any activity which would get their sim arrested - just stop the vehicle along a road with NO lot's. Other Sims may drive by , but only a random jogger or pedestrian has the slightest chance of recognizing the player directed event taking place. A dark thought, yes, but a functional mechanic. BTW, I've NEVER been that player whom kills sims for the fun of if - no drowning, burning, starving, whatever, my sims to death. Reading about how many players do this worries me way more than players running a sex mod......

7 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Shelby GT

My husband made me watch "Bullet"!!!!!!!

35 minutes ago, landess said:

I've NEVER been that player whom kills sims for the fun of if

You're no fun! I have a demonic powers mod. Unfortunately, any sim can use it, but no autonomous. So, no pics, but my demons can now break necks, choke, throw to the ground and more, other sims to kill them!!!! Great fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my new laptop. Started transferring files yesterday and hope to finish today. )))

2B is coming along, and will be nice to see how she looks with good graphics card...

Screenshot-69.jpg.fa13634ed8b2c61edd7f52946750c1f0.jpg

Not much can be done about the hands inside the skirt though. (((

My husband made me watch "Bullet"!!!!!!!

What a waste of a Dodge Charger....

You're no fun!

Now you're scaring me!

Normally I'd upload a few Sims 3 pics here, but found this clip showing some of the best action I could ask for in a Sims 3 game.

Spoiler

Now I want a combination street drag racing (fast and furious) and death race 2000 mod (let the bodies hit the floor) - seriously.

Well shit!

I tried to install that 'Vornstallion' as a converted sims3pack to a .package file but it did not appear in ANY of the options in build/buy including buydebug on.

I decided to go ahead and try to use the launcher and install it the EA default way, but got an error saying that my game needed to be updated.

When I tried to open the converted package in S3PE I got an error saying a specific type of file was expected (DBPF) but instead found (DBPP)

So. I guess this object has some internal EA coding that stops me from using it normally. It could be as simple increasing my patch version from 1.67 to 1.69, but that ain't going to happen. Thought I'd mention this as I posted a link to it, but having issues myself incase anyone else has them - they will know it's not just them.

I learn to hate EA more and more each day.....

>>> found this: 

Package Header

96 bytes: "standard" DBPF 2.0 format; DBBF not seen; DBPP is encrypted.

3 hours ago, landess said:

What a waste of a Dodge Charger....

Dukes of Hazzard. Nuff said.

3 hours ago, landess said:

Now you're scaring me!

Fantasy world, and leave it there!!! )))) Oh, my Harley Quinn and desecrates REAL gun mod!!!!!! Baseball bats are for poses... but the gun really works! ))) Besides, ever have a sim just annoy you so much that you wanted to choke them? Now you can! )))))))

My life got better today, with a 3.5 minute load time of both screens AND KW!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!  That includes the 5 or 6 EP's I have, plus 1 SP!!!!!!!!! AND nearly 8GB of CC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down side is that I apparently transferred whatever was causing my screen to get stuck in Plumbot CAS, but as the game loads in less than 5 minutes, it won't take so long to narrow it down again.

I just MUST not load tools and try working on the new laptop, and deal with using this for making things, use a vanilla game for quick tests, and transferring them for final tests.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Besides, ever have a sim just annoy you so much that you wanted to choke them?

Yes, He was a Vampire from the default sims whom came with Late Night in Bridgeport. I don't know why, but he annoyed the shit out of me so one day I just used MC to 'erase' him from the game. His ashes probably still rest in the Mausoleum to this day.

th?id=OIP.b6k-lWwNb27lQqRmnIW63QHaEZ%26p

I guess he should feel honored - he has been the only one. I can say I've sent a few animals from Pets EP to the cemetary. I'm glad I have Pets EP, but they really can be a nuisance.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

My life got better today

Always good to hear. You may just want to get an external drive with a USB adapter for storage archive. Then install your tools/etc. on it. It may be a bit slower than an internal drive, but gives you more wiggle room.

I myself have been rewarded for being diligent - I've spent all afternoon and some of the morning trying to find a working model of that Vornstallion. I also learned the history of it. It was part of a 3 car bonus included with the collectors edition/preorder. There must be some sort of code built into that game because as I investigated I found that unlike a normal sims 3 package (DBPF) it was encrypted (DBPP) so un-useable by normal means. The original archive I linked above has this version and it has the name 'musclecar'. I finally found a working link, with a version that works fine, and it includes all 3 cars. The .RAR itself is password protected, but the password can be found on the page where the download link is - so all is good!!!!!!!!!

https://alsevsims.blogspot.com/2012/09/set-store-juniojulio-2009_28.html

coches%252009.png

YAY!

Screenshot-544.jpg.1533e6a16ea66431bc5b273dc0c3a9e0.jpg

a Vampire from the default sims whom came with Late Night

Ahhh... Beau Merrick! I improved his looks drastically, and made him the town Lestat using Nraas Story Progression add-on Vampires and Slayers. ))) Although, I also have Lestat D' Lioncourt living in France with his estranged wife Maria!!!

external drive

I have a 500GB Sata style 2.5" SSD with external connection that needs to be formatted. ) Slowly getting everything working on the new laptop, but still will use this one for online and making things. Still, most is in the old gaming laptop. It might be fixed in 2 more weeks??? OY! 

Glad you got Max his car!!! I have come across that DBPP before and now know what the issue is... THANKS!

56 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Beau Merrick!

Yeah, that's the blood sucker! I don't know why, but the game pushed him to almost any club I visited, and he was a huge cock block. My sim couldn't spend 5 minutes with any sim without him interrupting and being a pain. The thing was at the time, I was only adding female sims as new townies, so the town was a lot more ladies than gents. A club could have 10 females and 2 males in it, and Beau always seemed to try and make moves on the ONE my sim was talking to - so I Van Helsing'd his ass.....

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust - I tried to be patient, but slay him I must.

Woof!

Screenshot-545.jpg.f6b399a7990a2c53c5fd9386f87ed9a4.jpgScreenshot-546.jpg.072c4f3bdaf8a227fe874c8d0fc189d0.jpg