Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

17 minutes ago, landess said:

Those 'foot shakes' are typical problem found when changing the 'bone shape'.

I did some reading... seems that part of it is also other sliders that overlap using the same bones for whatever reason. There's a bit of work to making a slider!

For the raise sim slider, I was thinking it would be much quicker and easier to use for aligning animations than KW debug. I reinstalled the one I have, but it did a partial reset and the sim's clothes were back on! It tunes fine, as you can do .01, etc, but as the clothes thing, it defeats the reason for using it. 

FYI (you probably know, but for others that may read this) those sliders were apparently made as a way to raise the whole sim, to bring the feet to ground level during early experimenting with high heel shoes... before it was found that adjustments 54, 55 and 56 could be added to the bonedeltas.

36 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

those sliders were apparently made as a way to raise the whole sim, to bring the feet to ground level during early experimenting with high heel shoes

Yeah, I remember so many early CC heels required the use of a feature like OMSP and these CC clothing objects still exist. Because of the lack of heels for males which work properly, I had to experiment a bit myself. Of course this creates other problems since the sim is now as mentioned - above the floor level without the heels, so I just copied the shoes to all outfits including naked - it sucks, but that's what it takes since I haven't the ability to modify the heels to work like newer 'real heels' do. Besides that - using the slider to raise the sim works fine.

Screenshot-291.jpg.d1b943c4d15a9d5a095acb1a23ff8df8.jpg

9 hours ago, landess said:

I haven't the ability to modify the heels to work like newer 'real heels' do.

It should be possible. All you really need is s3pe, a 54, 55, 56 bonedelta, and the heel height chart. I'll try to find the tutorial page and post a link. 

And here it is... https://modthesims.info/t/536062

Thought it was cmomoney that did this tutorial for some reason, but....

It's interesting to see what was done in Milkshape, and called "high heels", as the actual foot shape was not changed, only to basically make platform flats!

But, you won't need Milkshape or Blender if all you wish to do is make existing shoes as true height altering.

I'm going to try to make a foot slider and see what happens. )))

In a different subject, but one that will make for more pics if it works as it has so far, I may have found a way to have my picnic table woohoo!!!

Screenshot-374.jpg.b8f0069912dcefea7add673eed6cdb2e.jpg

More testing to come, but very promising so far!

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

all you wish to do is make existing shoes as true height altering.

Yes - This.....

If I am able to succeed, then there are several shoes I've passed on using (mostly female for the same reasons) I may alter myself. Sadly though there are many I won't as the foot models are so huge I don't know what the creator was thinking? Going from size '7's to size '13's (or bigger!) isn't on my plate of wanted CC  :P 

Both JoshQ's, your own, and a few others here at LL seem to get the foot/shoe size right to keep everything looking balanced and not a circus freakshow. I know there's probably a way to 'shrink' existing shoes, but then grid placement, and mesh-seam adjustments would need to be manually made and at this point, and I'd just as well be making my own from scratch - which isn't going to happen.

*By shrinking I'm thinking of the effect created by one of the amputation sliders I have which shrinks one of the limbs - it's kind of frightening to watch it as I slowly move the slider.

Spoiler

Chika.png.1019ab68a056547e0f5fb1dbf77c24df.pngChika1.png.c9a893e775a0c5ba1ca74279663ea083.pngChika2.png.e90e97340bf38d3739ba1f13e2522be8.pngChika3.png.ab917399bbac0e6def575d9393cfdc40.pngChika4.png.5284452de684e587b65f449e91f7ed02.pngChika6.png.1c756f77d7486e334060ae1c551ca249.pngChika7.png.ca9465d65b09001b14fe0fb6e0891b28.png

And from the other slider for reference:

Spoiler

Chika1A.png.633de04124817c62e71f3942af5533f9.pngChika1B.png.f09e10bef6d22a81683cef870a3d0cf8.pngChika1C.png.fc7e26e91f75b03aa7a950db9093cf0a.pngChika1D.png.b7e4fa08982ef7382f57d91a96ed7597.png

Plus a Creepy shot and final Quad:

Spoiler

ChikaCreepy.png.bbe193a1f6b0a263c5f2cca065149b8a.pngChikaQuadrapalegic.png.f2dd45d7411f990607523b559dde5ab4.png

Chika5.png                  When I mentioned in the past about using a mod to populate the town - these sliders were randomly used !!!! 

2 hours ago, landess said:

Yes - This.....

The MTS link will help. Not knowing what the shoe meshes you mention, look like in Blender, I can't say if the new bonds will work, but if they start below ground level and you must use the slider to raise the whole sim, then yes, replacing and adjusting the bonds will work.

In this pic, the pink and green lines are ground level. Everything below it is how much the new bonedeltas will raise the whole sim so she will stand at ground level. There is a chart on that page I linked. JoshQ knows how many units to add, and stuff like that. I guess! Then look at it in game, and adjust up or down as necessary until the soles are at ground level.

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.938a3dce7773bdccbb4ad4cf768a01d2.PNG

Some of my early shoes (pre JoshQ education and never to be seen by anyone but me), the feet got a bit long. Even now, I think a few are longer than what Josh makes, as I really don't make shoes the way he does, and I basically eyeball it! BUT... I try to get close to his foot curves.

Proportion is the big reason I tried to make a non-shaky foot slider. Not that amputations are funny, but... I laughed when I saw the pics, as I apparently made and amputation slider!!!!!!! One foot shrank to almost nothing! I'll try again another time.

Screenshot-92.jpg.6e3b6fb195ce67b348bc5bb760250192.jpg

First screenshot after years of absence.

Just look at the expression, they both are enjoying it so much!

But there are clippings here and there, because of height slider and other body sliders.

From so many screenshots I took, only this one is good... Hahaha

1 hour ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

Still working on the stripper NPC role mod -- deceptively harder than I thought

Isn't all CC that way? ))) I knew making garments wasn't EASY per se, but sheesh!!!! And still learning.... I can only imagine trying to write script!!!!!! Good luck! We need a good stripper NPC mod. )))

1 hour ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

New strip club

I noticed the 'smoking' ashtray - nice touch. Haven't seen that before.... Adds to the 'live' look and if I were to guess, it's CC based on the World Adventures incense burners. If so, a clever use of existing game objects to add more to the game. I may have to look that one up....  I will say with all the neon, sunglasses may be necessary.

Screenshot-386.jpg.2d54b4a996ed2d1e3292ca711b287279.jpg

27 minutes ago, landess said:

I will say with all the neon, sunglasses may be necessary.

I thought strip clubs were dark so customers can't see the stretch marks and C section scars??? ?

7 hours ago, redqueen23 said:

Cloudwalker Sims

None of the Cloudwalker links I clicked on worked - but being stubborn, I discovered a working link which pointed to: https://the77sim3download.tumblr.com/post/95869698693/the77sim3-77objects-smoking-ashtray-77objects

Spoiler

tumblr_naxbhluTdk1si21zeo1_1280.gifv

And yeah, it needs World Adventures.....

This will go well with the Sims I have that smoke, using: https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=480744

3 hours ago, landess said:

None of the Cloudwalker links I clicked on worked - but being stubborn, I discovered a working link which pointed to: https://the77sim3download.tumblr.com/post/95869698693/the77sim3-77objects-smoking-ashtray-77objects

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_naxbhluTdk1si21zeo1_1280.gifv

And yeah, it needs World Adventures.....

This will go well with the Sims I have that smoke, using: https://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=480744

Yea that's the one! It does need World Adventures. It's a great add-on, I love it. And yes the club is bright for sure haha it's a "Luminous" bar set I downloaded! And yes CC/script writing is hard! I appreciate your dedication to clothes @LadySmoks!! I have tons of them in my game.

11 minutes ago, biancabaileyxxx said:

I have tons of them in my game.

I'm glad that you like them! I hope to be returning to making clothing soon. Problem with my good laptop, that it does not charge properly, so after sitting all night, I can use it for perhaps 5 minutes before it is completely dead. The repair shop could not figure it out. So, I use a laptop that we only got for traveling, and transferred some things to this one, but some tools, and work files remain on the other one. (((

I only recently got this one to run at a playable pace after 2 weeks of trying. Graphics on this machine are not the best, so I can not be sure of what things will look like for others, even if I make something and test it now. 

But, I experiment a little... And hope my laptop situation improves soon.