Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

1 hour ago, landess said:

duplicate objects/hair/make up/clothes.

HAIR! And so, the 3 merged packages containing 3.2 GB of hair is MY fetish!!! 

old sims like that are a bit like family

I lost any like that in the laptop crash and burn of a few years ago. ((( Now, my bin sims are demon girls, bad girls (Harley, Pam Isley and Salina Kyle), my self sim and my husband self sim, good girls, Diana Prince (WIP) 2B (WIP) Power Girl, a Morrigan Hemlock made up back story family with her parents and dead teen identical twin sister, Gunther Goth's estranged brother (a werewolf) and his wife and 2 kids, Laura Klein, 4 vampire witches, and several others... PLUS, I believe you said you did this... every NPC in Sunny Valley and Bridgeport made over!!!

I will say, I have used KW populate world option a few times, and the sims it makes aren't all too horrible. Random sliders applied, but not crazy, and not that badly dressed. Of course, a few are awful, but not many. )

3 hours ago, landess said:

Pants

I have these, and several of Anna's leathers. She does nice work, but I found a few of her packages were based on EP items and couldn't use them, so I had to repackage a couple of things as base game.

3 hours ago, James2112 said:

Most of my sims turn out so similar

Do I have to take you SHOPPING?!?! ))) Similar clothes and hair? Or pudding face? Nraas MC has randomize genetics in the advanced settings section. If you don't use too big numbers, it's not that bad for changing sim appearance.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Do I have to take you SHOPPING?!?! ))) Similar clothes and hair? Or pudding face? Nraas MC has randomize genetics in the advanced settings section. If you don't use too big numbers, it's not that bad for changing sim appearance.

Lol. Well, I placed 6 sims from my sim bin just now. Just to take a screen cap. The front left and right are wearing the same skirt and tops lol. The back right and front right have the same hair. I have lots of CC and all but 2 expansions but I guess I am picky. The two on the right are the best sims I have been able to make but I don't mess with any of the sims much once I move them into a world. The one in the front row middle was shared with me by Patriguz here and the far left front is a new addition I downloaded after finally getting ITF as she uses clothes from that expansion. But yeah, Landess' pic with the sim with dark hair/white top caught my eye. I am getting better though, as the one on the far left back was made years ago, compared to the two on the right which are more recent. Umm, and I must have removed a skin at some point that one of them was using.

Sims3-TooSimilar.png.995c370dad06f2c8dd88077d92333249.png

2 hours ago, James2112 said:

The sim file itself is usually the way I go even though it will look different

My understanding of how it works is that a .SIM file contains all of the info (only info) about a sim, but none of the actual parts. So, anything not in your game is replaced... clothes, hair, make up, sliders, basically everything that makes that Sim different. If you have those items, AND they use the same CASPart numbers, then they will be on the Sim. The package, or Sims3pack contains the parts also, so the Sim is more complete. Sliders however, still need to be in your game for them to work.

As to Shushilda's leather... they may be one of her items that I had to repackage because the original was based on an EP I didn't have. That is why everything I make (except the FemmeBots), I make from a basegame clone.

51 minutes ago, James2112 said:

6 sims from my sim bin

I have that hair on the right. I only use it for Laura Klein nude. ) The hair doesn't morph with the breast, so larger boobs clip. Laura has smaller model boobs! )))

Also looks like you need to visit JoshQ and get some shoes for those poor girls! ))))))Screenshot-107.jpg.37a17af0c9729f565475590b02db73af.jpg

4 hours ago, James2112 said:

So hopefully this info has something useful to you. 

Thanks again for sharing the sim, I will get her sorted out and into a world

When I add CC, and/or clear caches, and try to load an older sim from my bin, sometimes things get changed. I 'believe' this is due to the Sims 3 internal item management. When it loads a game/save, it looks for everything, but if 'library' items like the things found in CAS have been moved because of additional CC taking up a spot 'higher' in the list then what 'was' #24 may now be #27 (etc.) I recommend looking in all places for 'new' things like make up if the game doesn't load them properly.

I know the sims offered in another download here only have a single 'large' file (+/- 30MB) and load perfectly - so I know it can be done although they use default clothing, the hair/skin/make up/accessory tattoo's all end up in my options as well.

The pants download is just like any other CC and should have the 3 options side by side - especially when 'customize' is chosen regardless of other CAS settings one may make - have no clue why you can't find them Reading LadySmoks info about the EP thing sounds like good info - I have ALL Ep's so it never crossed my mind.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Do I have to take you SHOPPING?!?

If you didn't check out that link I posted for SantosFashionSims, you may want to take a look - there is a Sim player whom takes it pretty seriously. I don't have the time or desire for that level of presentation - but then again, my play style isn't about anything more the getting a good camera angle of something happening in game. Patriguez would probably like it as they are on the same page.

Greetings, I'm back. Now that I see one of my Bunnys in another game, I have a curiosity. Was the "Cleavage" accessory included? In the photo I do not appreciate it well and it is something that I put on all my girls since I found it. I'm just curious to know if that accessory appears or not in the download, Thanks

Spoiler

643122980_andromedasimscleavageaccessoryn2.png.bbc81d4dbf224fa18760f5bd3c60ecd7.pngno.PNG.9ccbf1c0c800a6f55b56e2e1799354b4.PNGsi.PNG.02c88c1459d7797a7e4c700fe7789b11.PNG

The first image is the thumbnail that should appear in CAS, the other two are examples of a girl without the accessory and another with the accessory.

8 hours ago, landess said:

the EP thing

Had a chance to redownload those pants... The CASP # is basegame, but several images have a number I'm not familiar with, group 0x50000000???

8 hours ago, landess said:

I don't have the time or desire for that level of presentation

I don't have the ambition to make such presentations either. A cover photo displaying the item and thumbnail images on the upload page is sufficient for me. I spend a little time to make those look nice, but not change the actual appearance of what I made. Usually just cleaning up the saturation levels and sharpening the image a little.

5 hours ago, Patriguz said:

"Cleavage" accessory

I have never bothered to look, although include it in a skin I am working on, but there IS a cleavage normal map in TS3. Not sure how the game applies it, but probably similar to the "cuteness" (as it is called by EA for some reason), which is actually the muscle fitness slider normal. I do find it interesting that the program uses a static image, and applies it to a sim in percentages to show varying levels of muscle tone.

12 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

applies it to a sim in percentages to show varying levels of muscle tone

This is one of the things which needed a fix for male teens. Pretty sure it had to do with the Cmar mod.

As for Cleavage - I have 2 sliders, One called 'cleavage' and another called 'rotate'. The rotate one is cool, but plays hell with the 'line' of clothing tops as values are increased.

Concerning SantosFashionSims - I honestly don't believe ALL that (if any) is actually made by that person. I could be wrong, but it looks like a purely Vanity project. I learned long ago there's a lot of thievery/misrepresentation when it comes to creations, but it's the internet so unless one has good lawyers before one even starts I doubt most people can prove anything. Regardless, the site appears to have someone deciding to cosplay a Sim and made a blog style page showing them living vicariously in different locations, with different men, like some kinda 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'.  As mentioned someone is serious - maybe a bit too serious about their Sims.

Concerning SantosFashionSims - I honestly don't believe ALL that (if any) is actually made by that person. I could be wrong, but it looks like a purely Vanity project. I learned long ago there's a lot of thievery/misrepresentation when it comes to creations, but it's the internet so unless one has good lawyers before one even starts I doubt most people can prove anything. Regardless, the site appears to have someone deciding to cosplay a Sim and made a blog style page showing them living vicariously in different locations, with different men, like some kinda 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous'.  As mentioned someone is serious - maybe a bit too serious about their Sims.

It has some interesting things, but the presentation it does (cutting out its models and superimposing the parts on real images and then unifying everything with Photoshop) creates some expectations for me about its CC that later does not appear in the game,

I recognize more for its originality than otherwise I have used some of his creations. His level of involvement-immersion in the game has led him to have legal lawsuits for the use of his "characters" with other Simmers.

My level of "commitment" with my sims does not reach that much, I have some affection for them but I do not go beyond taking screenshots that I like, using the imvisible lighting of the Buydebug trick and little else ,,, although with time who knows , "never say never again" as Sean Connery said  :)

the Cmar mod.

Not sure, as there are no images in that package. I think it was more about vertices alignment and seam matching/ normals at the waist. I have no clue how it works, but Cmar's Meshing Tool Kit has a one click that fixes that seam. As I remember, her packages for muscle fix are only default replacement meshes and probably have that "fix" applied to them.

'cleavage' and another called 'rotate'

I have both as well. What I found in EA images, and I suspect @Patriguz uses is a normals map overlay, similar to Buhudain's "You Are Real", which many think is a detailed skin, but is simply a normal map replacement.

Info for those who don't know... the normal map (sometimes referred to as a "bump" map) is a non opaque image overlay that shows on a sim and helps create a better 3d effect by creating light and shadow.

Concerning SantosFashionSims

There are a few blog sites with pretty elaborate presentations. Perhaps it was done by a web company that creates them? Or Santos loves doing it and learned how??? And like @Patriguz, perhaps enjoys the imagery and sharing with others?

28 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

expectations for me about its CC that later does not appear in the game,

That is why I try to keep my cover photos very close to the original. Only to perhaps increase saturation and contrast slightly, and brightness and sharpness so it is more of an HD image.

So I checked out all the links and whatnot. What works best for me is TheSimsResource. Just that a simfile is provided and then all the necessary bits get downloaded individually. Which ensures I don't duplicate anything, which is what happens when a sim is shared with content included. Or that you delete the sim and then lose all that content.

So in the case of Shu Chin, I hunted down the top from SantosFashions. 

The LiquidLatex Boots and camesole from LadySmoks (as well as a few other things I downloaded, nice stuff by the way). 

I finally got the pants to work but had to download from TheSimsResource. They are by Shushilda. I converted the four sims3pack files to packages. 

It may be worth mentioning....

For whatever reason the link you provided to those pants (lady motor by Shushilda) contained the sims3pack files and package files that were huge but not sure why. 

Maybe I'll take the time to open them up in S3PE and see what is up. Either way those package files, nor the sims3pack files showed up in CAS for me.

Then the hair which is the odd bit. As far as I can tell it uses the Witcher hair found here.... but I think as you said yours was customized.

https://natalia-auditore.tumblr.com/post/156396283394/yennefer-hair-conversion-for-the-sims-3 

The package file you uploaded had references and the IMG files for a few hairs. 

PinnedDownHair by beaverhausenx.

Skysims Hairstyle 199, found at TheSimsResource. 

All of this likely has to do with what you (Landess) since mentioned. Things get moved around. 

Patriguz, No that CAS entry for the cleavage does not appear for me. None of the sims you shared have that morph applied. I have a few breast morphs (the usual ones) 

but I am certainly one of the confused people about cmars nude tops, morphing nipples, and Buhudain Are you Real body package. 

Something isn't right with my stuff as teens breasts are messed up. Although I have all the apparent fixes for teens/elders etc.... anyhow....

This is what Shu Chin looks like now when loading her in CAS.... After adding the items one by one, which I prefer to do. I will miss that unique hair though. 

CAS-07.png.a0b703056ca60e294ad4b633d4c4919f.png

I go through the outfits each time I add something into mods and see if it auto applies, and so far so good. Some of the other clothing categories are now also auto 

loading LadySmoks boots, and the camesole. And while that pic above is just the first thing I see when loading her in CAS, I am about 90% of the way to having her look good.

Although I changed her into a vampire while still working on her. Seeing as this is a post pics thread here you go.... And Thank You !

Screenshot-15.jpg.df128d26e3c0d4b874c03d6cd33d4e5b.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg.e79455bdeb35b8353577c3604c357ab6.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg.4da37ce8965dc09386ca8fa52ce9d809.jpg

Screenshot-13.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

Then the hair which is the odd bit.

I think you may have overlooked something I mentioned; The hair is flagged for males. (found in 'hats' section)

The link I gave for the set (hair/hair accessory/kimono) works fine - you'll need to change the settings in MC/CAS to allow hairs for both sexes.....

You could try this lipstick - that one you see in the screenshot is from MANY years ago. If this one from TSR works like I think and is the same one - instead of leaving the sides pale, make them red as well and darken that red on the outside, leaving the inner/center a lighter red/pink. This was uploaded in June of 2011 so it's probably the same one.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-makeup/title/japanese-geisha-make-up-duo/id/1082170/

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

huge but not sure why

Welcome to Russian modding!!! Even though I am Ukrainian, from east, and family in Russia, I learned to make things here where small packages are preferred. BUT... if you open many packages made by Russian creators... Shushilda (Anna) is one of them, mesh poly count is higher, and images are often 2048 x 2048, which makes better image detail. A few of Anna's packages contain 2048 size images. Perhaps she downsized some when she uploaded to TSR?

14 minutes ago, landess said:

change the settings in MC/CAS

As @James2112 mentioned s3pe, I guess he knows how to use it... so the gender flags can also be changed there to allow unisex, however, Delphy's Dashboard tool may flag it as corrupt.

52 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

As @James2112 mentioned s3pe, I guess he knows how to use it... so the gender flags can also be changed there to allow unisex, however, Delphy's Dashboard tool may flag it as corrupt.

James2112 may not be the 'only' person reading/using/uploading the files, so I try to make sure everything is on the table. I explained how I was using the CC, and the screenshots reflect this. People can do what they want, yet explaining the way I was doing it seems prudent instead of taking others down another path.

33 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Welcome to Russian modding!!! Even though I am Ukrainian, from east, and family in Russia, I learned to make things here where small packages are preferred. BUT... if you open many packages made by Russian creators... Shushilda (Anna) is one of them, mesh poly count is higher, and images are often 2048 x 2048, which makes better image detail. A few of Anna's packages contain 2048 size images. Perhaps she downsized some when she uploaded to TSR?

That is interesting. I'll extract the package file from the sim3pack file (2340 kb) that worked and compare it to the much larger package file (15464 kb) and see if I can work out what is different and why the larger one was not showing in CAS. 

52 minutes ago, landess said:

I think you may have overlooked something I mentioned; The hair is flagged for males. (found in 'hats' section)

The link I gave for the set (hair/hair accessory/kimono) works fine - you'll need to change the settings in MC/CAS to allow hairs for both sexes.....

You could try this lipstick - that one you see in the screenshot is from MANY years ago. If this one from TSR works like I think and is the same one - instead of leaving the sides pale, make them red as well and darken that red on the outside, leaving the inner/center a lighter red/pink. This was uploaded in June of 2011 so it's probably the same one.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-makeup/title/japanese-geisha-make-up-duo/id/1082170/

Oh the hair shows up fine in CAS for the females. It is just that the package file contains many other files (three or more hairs, some shoes, and a nude top etc...) that don't seem to be used for the sim file. I went and searched and downloaded most of the stuff from that package file individually (the pants from shushilda, the stuff from LadySmoks etc) as I rather have single files. The hair though is a custom file or not something I have found while searching. 

I could just be paranoid but I rebuilt my whole sims 3 library starting February 2020 because I was careless with installing sims3pack and package files that contained more than one item. It became impossible to figure out what would happen if I removed one sim file, or a package or whatnot. And duplicate items in CAS was driving me nuts.

My game had become a mess and CAS would crash far too often. I used Delphy's MultiExtractor and S3PE to go through literally every single sims3pack, simfile, or package etc... Went half blind staring at thousands of hexidecimal named package files. Loading those into S3PE tells me what they are (usually) and I tracked down 99% of everything as individual downloads lol. Unfortunately some sims (SavedSims) had to go.

Check out my folder structure and organization skills ! lol

Spoiler

Sims3madness.png.e9e84c9833a463d8631c50b88fb673b5.png

51 minutes ago, James2112 said:

larger one was not showing in CAS

As I said, if it's from Anna's site, it may have internal numbering that isn't base game. I ran into that with a couple of her pieces, but don't remember exactly which. When I looked, it has some images with 0x50000000 numbers, which is not base game, so it may stop the whole package. I know the motocat helmet is ITF.

10 hours ago, James2112 said:

The hair though is a custom file or not something I have found while searching.

I posted the link for the hair, which IS part of a set - Hair / hair accessory / kimono     >>>This is a download for males - nothing from it 'should' be showing up for females! (unless you've changed CAS settings from default)  We ARE? talking about the hair from the original screenshot which prompted your request......

I even made a screenshot showing where to click for the download as the page is in what appears to be Korean......

2 hours ago, landess said:

I posted the link for the hair, which IS part of a set - Hair / hair accessory / kimono     >>>This is a download for males - nothing from it 'should' be showing up for females! (unless you've changed CAS settings from default)  We ARE? talking about the hair from the original screenshot which prompted your request......

I even made a screenshot showing where to click for the download as the page is in what appears to be Korean......

Ah, my apologies for the confusion. I was finding the hair loading fine and showing up in the female section of hair/hats as a custom preset when I added the larger package file.

I had forgotten that when I initially followed the links, I was unable to download the hair/kimono set as the download link on the Korean page just quickly opened and closed a new tab without downloading. I just downloaded it now using microsoft edge without issue.

Here is what I was seeing with the larger package file added to mods/packages....

Spoiler

CAS-09.png.031b8b40dfde5cbd5643fee4bf4cee83.png

4 hours ago, James2112 said:

Here is what I was seeing with the larger package file added to mods/packages....

Well that is unusual!

So by uploading a hair meant for a male, but on a female changed the Sims 3 flag somehow? Huh! Learn something new everyday - Thanks!

Seeing that 'white' eyelash effect also has me thinking - I have the setting enabled for multiple make up per location (whatever) and she did have both eyelashes and eyeliner applied (both found in the eyeliner section/make up)

>One can see why I generally haven't shared more Sims in the past - after going through the issues, it hardly seems worth it. I make them for me, using my CC/set up - and it just doesn't seem to play nice with others.

Screenshot-718.jpg.932ea1d13ceeef74aea024af81b63eea.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-716.jpg.4e2a3a7cb769c88c700be7c37c573124.jpgScreenshot-719.jpg.89bd4fd6df076b0e1cf47bedac034374.jpgScreenshot-720.jpg.41ad08acbefc28cbf120a101e2da94da.jpgScreenshot-717.jpg.91c2017e2eddb700908a6ca0b59752cb.jpg

my CC/set up - and it just doesn't seem to play nice with others

Well, that sums up what we learned when testing sim sharing. I recently received a PM on the subject regarding both my Harley Quinn and Laura Klein. I was honest as I really don't want to share them, as they are my special, custom girls. And, the simple fact that much of what a custom sim is, is the CC used to make them... that includes, skins, hair, make up, clothing, accessories and... AND.... SLIDERS!!!!!!! 

I really think that is the big one, as you can put any CC on a sim, and it still won't have the same face or body proportions without all the sliders that were used.

Simple analogy... Helen Miren and Rosie O'Donnell, both wearing the exact same outfit, shoes, make up and hair style. Ummmm........

Yes the correct sliders and hair are a must.

I am happy to say I have spent so much time analyzing and hunting down the correct CC and sliders that it is very rare I cannot get a sim to look as it should from others images :)

Also happy to say I manged to get the sim Landess shared sorted out, although I have always had issues with the add on lashes from s-club. I think I have 3 sets as accessories (glasses, earrings and necklace) and then the ones in the eyeliner category. Usually a item will be highlighted if it is in use but never with those lashes. Same with eyebrows. I tend not to use the lashes anyways.

And while finally realizing I had forgotten to download the hair Landess had linked to, I opened up CAS to check the hair out and found this outfit (full outfit category).... ??? Some mashup of a zombie/mummy ??? Anybody have any clue where this comes from ? It is certainly not any individual package file that I knowingly added. I havenever seen it in game or anything.

CAS-10.png.a63bcf2efe3de4922e8c0cc893d344b5.png