Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Patriguz said:

small variations of movements in the head or expressions begin to appear. 

Never tried to synchronize dancers. Personally, I'd fire the one on the left!!! Maybe it's because she is blonde? ?

2 hours ago, Patriguz said:

choreography downloaded

Never saw that before! When you write choreography, you mean the dance or there is a special download to make them all begin at the same time?

No, it's just the dance. With the game on pause I place all the sims in their place on the stage (using moveobjects is easier), then I select the same animation for everyone in the Animation player, put the music on a nearby stereo, disconnect the pause and cross the fingers ,,, if everything goes well they will dance together

12 hours ago, sim333 said:

Is it some kind of dance mod or just a media player?

In my case it's just clicking on a club speaker and choosing Dance with the Active Sim, then using 'Call over to dance' option on other Sims.

As far as the pose player/animation player is concerned: Most dance animations only control the sim from the neck down, allowing a Sim to 'look around' and other 'face things' which help to make a Sim seem like an individual and not a robot. I find it weird when 2 Sims are 'synchronized' doing a normal everyday animation. It looks very robotic then and really kills 'immersion'. It's okay if they're doing the same animation as long as they don't match 'frame for frame' - Which is Exactly what Patriguz is wanting from choreography.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Most dance animations only control the sim from the neck down, allowing a Sim to 'look around' and other 'face things' which help to make a Sim seem like an individual

That explains what happened to me, good to know. :)

I think it is a good feature of the game, I also prefer that they have personality and are not robotic, it is not much of a problem for me that they are not fully synchronized, it makes it more real and funny photos appear.

Miss October, the last Bunny, I don't know if I will do another two to complete the year, I would have to create two new Sims and in the mansion I already manage 12 characters (10 Bunnys and two ,,,, "lucky guys") ,,, add two more,is too much complications,, Anyway, the full pictorial in the Blogs section, as always.

Spoiler

06.PNG.653334a28979e53e5304888bc86c2729.PNG

00.jpg

4 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Luckily there are no cables or plugs in the Sims

As an ex-musician, I've done the 'spaghetti dance' on stage before - when moving around and playing, sometimes getting my cable wrapped around another's cable. When we notice it we did this silly dohtsy doh around each other till free....  Then I finally went wireless, and yes, the huge expense in batteries since I made sure to always have a spare and kept a close eye on the signal strength. Pros and cons....

If I'm not mistaken Slob Sims can pee in the shower, and maybe the pool - I forget. Maybe they deserve a little cruel and sadistic....

>>>Yes, I have a Gary, Wyatt, and Lisa household - KinkyBot = Lisa was a natural....  Nothing Weird about it. Threw a few screenshots up for fun.....

Spoiler

Screenshot-597.jpg.09492be7b804e691ba333976dc784f8c.jpgScreenshot-599.jpg.2fcca40834f7c9a1f4f123ccae67d0ba.jpgScreenshot-600.jpg.a096bccff9b585404f799c7d145cebb7.jpgScreenshot-601.jpg.f3d927b1904f03c3a4d05a2b7e2d53d2.jpgScreenshot-602.jpg.2569c028e406c19753aca92067519ae8.jpg

Screenshot-598.jpg.a038a265dcb0be2d6e4c367cc7ac5a1d.jpg

Spoiler

Yep, That's Danny Elfman - Composer on most of the Tim Burton films.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Elfman

Kelly LeBrock came outta nowhere and was making moves in Hollywood it seemed with Weird Science, The Woman in Red (NO! Not making Gene Wilder) for examples before meeting Steven Seagal during his 'successful' 4-5 picture stint in Hard to Kill and getting married to him. If I had to guess, she was probably a huge target for Movie Studio Perverts, and Seagal gave that vibe of safety. Then she kinda fell off the map. The next time I remember seeing her she had been divorced, living on her ranch in Montana, and had gave the finger to Hollywood. She appeared on some 'Fat Camp' reality show... WTF?

Spoiler

qQFd9UMGx7wIPJr107b350Zx3WX.jpg&f=1&nofb

large_woman_in_red_blu-ray_00135_blu-ray

hard-to-kill-lg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Photos-Cameron-Diaz-Smoking-Giving-Middl

No, that's not Ms.LeBrock as a blonde.....

article-2402408-1B7A1939000005DC-43_634x

On 11/15/2020 at 8:08 AM, redqueen23 said:

@landess: You've missed one...

mchinxy4m4i31.jpg?auto=webp%26s=937a9873

And remember: Follow the white rabbit!

I'm a bit confused here - Why am I being directed to Startpage.com ?

Missed one what?

I liked the Matrix. That was the most immediate thing to come to mind about that White Rabbit quote.

If you have a Sim pic to share, just drag it into the bottom of the post.....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for fixing - I commented further down.

Really enjoying all the content on this thread!  Using Passion for the first time, decided to re-visit University Life pack with an adult twist.  Accentuated the college townies, but kept their faces the same in order to keep the same feel.  Just started first school term with my protagonist sim, and he's enjoying college so far.

Screenshot-411.jpg

Screenshot-477.jpg

Screenshot-593.jpg

Screenshot-638.jpg

Screenshot-244.jpg

Screenshot-239.jpg

On 11/15/2020 at 8:08 AM, redqueen23 said:

And remember: Follow the white rabbit!

Okay, I was pretty much on track with that reference - but if you follow the theme - it was about Kelly LeBrock and her association with Weird Science which I had posted some Sims 3 Screen shots above. Because as an attractive actress which came from the 80's, I decided to give a little more info concerning her for fun.

I see you picked up on the red dress reference I was going for though - but you are also being Mouse's digital pimp ?

Thanks for fixing that link so I could understand what you were going for!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Spunowt Yep! That's what I'm talking about! Glad you're enjoying it too.  With 7.5 Billion people on this planet, there MUST be a little woohoo going on......

• 3 weeks later...