Post Your Adult Sim Pics Here!

Could it be inferred that these two dudes have seen something they like?

Spoiler

tumblr_6e57f0167f93c1abac1939e27695d3cf_694b9a27_1280.jpg.f545bdbe956ba037fa94e6a0c737a859.jpgtumblr_80c7bcee6a987a632dd24abdf549f561_35e7964a_1280.jpg.c2e454dcf17e170d2a11325fac4c5416.jpg

I know I know ,,, it is one of my first montages, I just found it reviewing old files. But I will probably come back to this idea to see how I do it now

tumblr_b02901c1d8bf32db14bc4bddab62cb68_e40bb7f4_1280.jpg

Greetings Danragon01,

I am sorry I was slow to respond, I was not home until now.

For the dancers use a lot of CC, (in my case cc means compulsive collector), ?

the transparent skirt is from Santosfashions,

Tops from Pradasims, Venusprinces and Evilinochka48

belts chain from Lukasims

jewelry from Tudart and Lilisims

and the facial veil ,,, sorry no I know who the author is ,,,, ?

Oh, the poses, I almost forgot the poses. they are from Blams posessims

By the way it is the only veil that I found that looks like a face veil but it is opaque ,,, lightening the color to the maximum it does as a shadow of the face that is a good approximation to what I was looking for. unfortunately the ideal veil is that of Rose Sims you see in the photo ,, but it does not work with most hairstyles, with this whiptail it looks good, but I did not want all the dancers to wear that hairstyle.

I send you in a private email the links that still work and the files of the cc that are no longer found. (I hope I do not violate any forum rule)

someone else is interested in an article or a link does not work, I will be happy to help.

And if anyone knows how to make the Rose sims veil work I will be very grateful  ?

rose_sims3_Acceearing97_af.JPG

ghfhgfh.PNG

gfjfjfjj.PNG

38 minutes ago, Patriguz said:

anyone knows how to make the Rose sims veil work I will be very grateful 

I was tempted myself to ask about the veil, although I would have preferred a transparent one - now I see it 'supposed to be transparent"?

You can publicly link anything that isn't on a site like AdFly that LL actively deletes. You can PM anything you want - it's private! I have been sharing the Mike24 pets animations for many weeks ever since it was removed from his animations page without incident. People could share the latest KW build if they want - as long as it's private, as there IS a public version available here and posting that publicly would be a violation.

So - if you don't mind: How about that Link to the RoseSims Veil? Or at least a package name we could search for. (Searches turn up way more Sims 4 content than 3 requiring me to play - Leap Blog)

Thanks for the clarifications. None of the links to the Face veils you use work anymore. The "BLACK_ACC_VEIL" is the opaque seen in the dancers. The one for Rose sims is "rose_sims3_Acceearing97_af" this is transparent but with most hairstyles it does not work, it appears on the side of the head or a meter in front or behind the head ,,,, with some hairstyles it appears in its place, as the one I gave as an example maybe some sliders would work but I have not had the patience to try it.

I send you both privately so you can use them at your discretion

jjhgjgjg.PNG

vb cxvbc.PNG

BLACK_ACC_VEIL.png

1 hour ago, Patriguz said:

maybe some sliders would work

It looks like it was made as an earring, which have no sliders to my knowledge. It would need to be classified as something else like glasses - but - even glasses sliders wouldn't move anything left/right. Only up/down - forward/backward - up/down(roll). Other glasses sliders I have change the shape, but not position.

1 hour ago, Patriguz said:

with most hairstyles it does not work

Many CC hairs use a form of transparency, which is very obvious when in front of another transparent object like a window. As I'm not educated on the specifics of EA transparency functions, it's possible that as an 'older' CC object (RoseSims hasn't released anything in years to my knowledge), It used techniques that cause the placement shift due to sharing a common file with hairs which as default EA objects, don't use transparency. Simply making it something else (glasses, necklace, etc.) might fix it, but I suspect it's a deeper issue tied to the same 'feature' hair uses. If so then it's possible that as a 'head object', this might be 'un-fixable'. I'm sure we'll find out more in the near future as a transparent veil for the Sims 3 is a no brainer. I'll have to change the sims3pack to a .package so if it is fixable per above statements, it's not stuck in DCDB limbo.

>>>>>it's possible that as a 'head object', this might be 'un-fixable'<<<<<  I'll put this statement on the back burner as I just reminded myself of the fake eyelashes which DO use transparency as well.

49 minutes ago, landess said:

It looks like it was made as an earring, which have no sliders to my knowledge. It would need to be classified as something else like glasses

Accessories are tricky... which is why I don't do many. TSRW can get bitchy about bones and morphs with accessories that have a mesh. As little as I know, I don't think it matters much what you call it in CAS.

Transparencies are also something I've been working to learn and understand better. Straight forward, on the actual body mesh, like the panties I just uploaded are simply a matter of either partially erasing the multiplier image or reducing the alpha layer of the multiplier... both are similar. I reduce alpha. 3d transparencies have a couple of ways to do it (that I know). Both involve changing the mesh shader to "CasSimHairSimple". Something determined by CmarNYC and shown in a tutorial on MTS, perhaps 2010? She is one of those pioneers of TS3 modding who's CC we all can not live without!!! That shader is also used with the partial erase or reduced alpha (what I use), and is how my 3d garments are done... EXCEPT... always that "except" thing! Some fine detail is almost impossible to reproduce. Lace borders. Transparency maps. EA has uses it, but I can't think of anything specific right now, other CC makers have used it, and I finally figured it all out and used it for the naughty maid apron. The Vampire's Bride and Daughter used both, as I wanted to see how the combination affected color retention with transparency.

1 hour ago, landess said:

fake eyelashes which DO use transparency as well.

Not sure how those are done, as I have never used them. I have eyelashes that are eyeliner in make up... but, from my work on the FemmeBot face, sims eyelashes are a separate, solid mesh, and it is the hair shader that creates the look of separate lashes. One of the things I will be taking another look at concerning the FemmeBot face to try to get her looking better! Using 2048 x 2048 UV and texture maps to try to preserve details that are being lost when I squeeze the UV of 4 head meshes... AND hair into a single map! Detail gets lost when down sizing images, but maybe simply using the 1024 x 1024 images on the 208 maps will help? Haven't tried it yet, as I'm still cleaning my closet. )))

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure how those are done, as I have never used them. I have eyelashes that are eyeliner in make up

The couple I use are 3d objects with sliders to position and shape them to fit the lids.

One set has several variations from S-Club, which also offer a script to remove the EA eyelashes from the game. A re-install is needed to put them back in if removed (not needed for the fakes to work) These have the most realistic look and might not be noticeable right away if not looking for/thinking about them. They have both an upper and lower together as one selection. These are found in the eyeliner section of makeup.

The others I use a lot are Accessories. The lower is set as 'glasses', and the upper is a 'necklace'. With CAS set to multiple makeup/accessories per location, this isn't particularly needed. These aren't adjustable like the others, although with glasses sliders the lower will move if the sliders are used.

Upper only accessory fakes with both upper/lower combo fakes from makeup.

Spoiler

Screenshot-220.jpg.fbd1fdaea196a0ca223dd73e5dee5fce.jpg

Both upper and lower fakes from accessories.

Spoiler

Screenshot-29.jpg.6f7eeba8607fd003481499de798a8ee0.jpg

Interestingly the accessory fakes will increase in length/size with the eye size slider.

7 minutes ago, landess said:

One set has several variations from S-Club........ found in the eyeliner section of makeup.

These are what I use.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Accessories are tricky

Okay, I tried to use the transparent one after changing it from a sims3pack to a .package and it 'failed'.

For those not yet doing this:  https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/tutorial-sims3packs-to-packages.html

I was led to believe it was a hair issue stopping the Veil from being worn properly. In my experience, this is not the case. After removing everything - hair, accessories, clothing - it still remained near the ground off to the side as was mentioned. Oddly it never keeps the same position or even visibility as the camera pans around the sim/location. Yes - it was removed and re-equipped at each stage of testing.

Screenshot-55.jpg.52f8897f34c1bf2966b4cde3105613e9.jpg

Another observation - while the file includes the reference "earring" in the name, it is indeed found up in the glasses section of accessories. Will investigate further......

Update: LadySmoks is leading the charge - looks like we'll have something nice eventually.

2 hours ago, landess said:

@LadySmoks - Lookin' Good!

Thank you! That one was because SimGlass shader was used for transparency. As I wrote before, I don't understand why that shader does that, but it does. So, I changed it to a hair shader. There is more that I want to do with them, and will return to them after finishing some closet projects. ))) 

Last night and this morning was a little FemmeBot "face time". Still not exactly as I want, but closer, and that it is improved is encouraging that I can get her even a little bit better. )))

Screenshot-108.jpg

4 hours ago, RonaldReagan said:

so hard to get right

I had to look up the name - And I agree with your assessment, As the Sims 3 doesn't have ALL the tools need. If there was a 'bone' to be manipulated - a slider has already been made. Without getting into only left or right being affected (many sliders can do this already) One of the options I myself miss - which would make a big difference in my opinion, is a brow depth slider. The one on game has a shallow field to play in and affects eyebrows, but not the over all skull brow ridge. Being able to move the entire forehead backwards with the brow ridge would definitely help with the sims upper eye sockets and nasal bridge alignments.

Pushing the eyes forward can help, but then you lose the eye/cheek symmetry which affects the lower lid and cheekbone shape. I just try to look at people a bit like a cartoonist - Find the obvious traits, then tweak it some to keep the illusion while softening the face. It's always going to be a Sim - but at least it won't be an EA rolled potato head.

On the other hand, Some people are hard to make because they have 'generic' beauty, and the small differences between them and others also with this type of beauty make it very hard to differentiate as they don't have the features needed to 'stand out'.

I'll reference a couple successes I've had FYI, but as you'll notice - these aren't typical so reproducing them was somewhat easier. Others like Riley Reid never look quite right when I try IMO. Others may have seen these previously posted. (there 'ARE' 2 picture posts)

Spoiler

5aed12b39ac9b_MikaelaHoover-SIM3.thumb.png.9b7323d250b806a6036ed54ac76526ab.pngPurple-Bitch.png.e6101e99a59dc5a4f2b8d9acfb1a19e8.png283100012_StaciSIMpson.png.a0bcc2fe7e671a09f087a0bf609f2f6b.pngScreenshot-57.jpg.00a72536a8cca11a3565096fcf6e8f92.jpgScreenshot-59.jpg.095e1d7fd31ee56a5e91deed3e0c9d84.jpgScreenshot-89.jpg.92a9dbdc3751102d3b7c43552089dbcf.jpgScreenshot-334.jpg.1cb114ceb0511153d990ab75919495ed.jpg

As you can see, some people are just easier to make into Sims than others - so one can almost use the old saying 'pick your fights'.

BTW - Good job on Sola! There is a chin width slider if you don't have it already - helps when reducing the chin size so they don't look pointy.

Tattoos can also be frustrating - we do the best with what we have available - plus it's easy to over load a game with 'specialty CC' - only used for one Sim and never again......

2 hours ago, landess said:

Tattoos can also be frustrating - we do the best with what we have available - plus it's easy to over load a game with 'specialty CC' - only used for one Sim and never again......

Have you ever used tattooinator? I have not, but have thought about it. Fortunately, I don't have many specialty tattoos... any... The closest would be my demon girls, but those are accessory overlays. Thought about making them into tattoos, but for the demons, part of what they do is change, and sometimes, they "hide" their tattoos. 

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

they "hide" their tattoos

This is why I tend to set up all accessories (nails/acc-tattoos/etc) first on an everyday - then I use dresser to copy them to all. Afterwards I'll make specific changes to each category including accessories for things like nail colors or underwear. Because of many mods working the way they do - one learns a sequence or spends a lot of time 'fixing' things. My werewolves carry accessory and 'real' tattoos to the beast form. I mentioned in an earlier thread there are a few things one 'can't' change on the beast form in CAS permanently IF the Human form does have them. Aging lines is an example. Remove them from beast form and when you go live - they are back (if human form has them).

Yep - It's a playground:

Spoiler

Screenshot-64.jpg.b460077cfa7260d198da278cde5aef98.jpgScreenshot-65.jpg.9491bb20970662e7f056ef6110afb64a.jpgScreenshot-66.jpg.bd733f2480f1cb0dcf75afb498cfa0f6.jpgScreenshot-67.jpg.a2bfd721998b094f4cb4b58f863408cb.jpg

EA thinks of 'everything'. There is even a specific exit to use in case of 'tentacles'.....

Screenshot-68.jpg.259129cf71e1e29b6f135708411deb7d.jpg

@landess The demon girls are a PITA baby of mine, as each has 3 everyday outfits, but I set each outfit differently with the tattoos. And then, maybe formalwear, no tattos or skin overlay, and the look normal, except the hooves being hidden by a long gown! No pics handy, but they're here... Death (white hair) is second to Lucifera in hiding, except her blacked out eyes! War (the really tall one with black hair) just doesn't care! Tattoos showing, pale skin overlay, dark eyes... Famine and plague are somewhere in between, but Lucifera is the only one who can completely transform to human appearance. ))))) She's also the only one with serpent scales.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Have you ever used tattooinator? I have not, but have thought about it.

Give it a try. Experimented a little with that and get some tattoos working.

But I am not familiar with this DDS files and their possibilities (alpha channel, RGB and the colors, DXT a.s.o.),

so I am not really happy with my results. (coloring in game, and the tattoos show pixels when sized up)

For you, it should be a very easy thing to create tattoos with that small tool.

5 hours ago, Clydie said:

(coloring in game, and the tattoos show pixels when sized up)

For you, it should be a very easy thing to create tattoos with that small tool.

Pixelation is always a problem when resizing and trying to maintain detail, but I found the "de-noise" and "sharpen" tools very useful. It's a guessing game as to how much (for me), but I will sharpen an image BEFORE resizing it, and it keeps it's appearance better. De-noise works like "blurr", but just softens differences between adjacent pixels, instead of making the whole image... well... blurry.

Resizing can be very helpful. That is how I was able to improve the appearance of the FemmeBot face. As I've said, unlike a regular sim who's face, scalp, hair, etc are all on separate UV and image maps, all of these had to be squeezed onto one map for a Plumbot. So, everything is smaller. Much detail was lost, especially the lower eyelashes. So, I made everything on a 2048 x 2048 map, sharpened it, then resized down to 1024 x 1024. )))

I only began learning about using alpha when I learned to make 4 channel color masks, and more about it when I began using transparencies. DXT??? All I know is that is the rate of compression of the image, and that someone else figured out which to use for what! Learning can be by trying and failing. I learned that a normals (bump) map does not work as DXT1 because I tried and it looked awful!