Hello! I hope I am at the right place with my problem and would appreciate all help.

I seem to have several problems with my Devious Devices. I have the current ZaZ skeleton V3.5 and I built everything with morphs in Bodyslide. I also use FO4HHS but that does not really seem to be involved here (btw. I would be happy if anyone can point me to a DD-FO4HHS patch or something like that).

The common denominator is, that in the Bodyslide Preview, each item looks perfect! Just ingame it is not!

But as you can see on the following screenshot, there are two issues I can not get rid of:

1. The butt/hips are too wide.
    The body seems to get overwritten. (But for some reason the upper body seems fine.) Despite Bodyslide built and in its Preview everything looks perfect, the shape aound the hips is visibly wider ingame. As you can see, my char wears a small black skirt here that clips into the skin. BUT without any DD item equipped, if fits perfectly.
  2. Legs clip through the boots. According to Outfit Studio, the boots should not have leg mesh below the knee. But ingame they  are there, including the feet.

Why is that this way??? Why is it perfect in the tools and Previews, but is messed up ingame? Why is the bodyshape different ingame?

I experimented a bit, even tried with removing the bodymesh from the harness NIF, but no difference.

Please help me... :(

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1688247975023211364/640826DB31B9F6B83785B567454E7EE0129D8B16/

EDIT: I am using CBBE! (With OCBPC physics.)

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I seem to have several problems with my Devious Devices. I have the current ZaZ skeleton V3.5 and I built everything with morphs in Bodyslide. I also use FO4HHS but that does not really seem to be involved here (btw. I would be happy if anyone can point me to a DD-FO4HHS patch or something like that)

You say you're using the ZeX skeleton, but what body? If it's Fusion Girl, then that's a conversion you can add, though right now it's built for FG 1.61 so would need some bone weights replaced if you want it working well with FG 1.75 (it's not hard, but unless @wdaigle updates that set, someone would need to get permission to distribute a revised version).

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You say you're using the ZeX skeleton, but what body? If it's Fusion Girl, then that's a conversion you can add, though right now it's built for FG 1.61 so would need some bone weights replaced if you want it working well with FG 1.75 (it's not hard, but unless @wdaigle updates that set, someone would need to get permission to distribute a revised version).

Oh sorry, I am using CBBE! With OCBPC for CBBE if that matters.

52 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Try this. It removes the extra body from all 3 harnesses. But, you also have to remove the extra body reference from the boots with outfit studio.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip 9.56 MB · 0 downloads

That worked for the harness, great thanks!

So for the boots, I just open the NIF in Bodyslide, select the body mesh and hit delete, then export to NIF I think. But let me make sure please: Should I export "with Reference" or without? Not sure what the difference is.

1 hour ago, effrenatus said:

So for the boots

Boots can't be fixed. To fix it you need add to boots body 32 slot. That means you can't wear a straitjacket and boots in one time. If you remove 32 body slot from boots, then fallout 4 always load default body into boots with feet too. To fix it you need cut off feet from default body and then, when you are naked, you will walk without feet. Also you need cut off arms from default body if you want wear boots and straitjacket in one time.

Okay, I found out that I also have built the DD meshes with an older body shape where the hips were wider, so this explains that other issue. Pardon my little retarded moment.

Thank you very much for your help, it seems to work now! :)

P.S. Could the mesh fix from Izzyknows be added to the downloads perhaps?

7 hours ago, jgnosis said:

Is there an AWKCR free version of this. I'm trying not to use any thing like AWKCR, AE, DEFUI.  I switched to simplified sorting https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28826 for my Icons. Tired of CTS and Game Save issues.

Have you tried using fo4edit to delete AWKCR as a master from this? I've still got too much stuff which depends on it to consider ditching it right now, but curious if that works well enough in this case.

Also, no idea if you've tried Buffout4 yet, but it might address some of the memory-management-related CTDs with AWKCR and DefUI (no idea what AE is).

Spoiler
On 11/7/2020 at 11:51 PM, jgnosis said:

Is there an AWKCR free version of this. I'm trying not to use any thing like AWKCR, AE, DEFUI.  I switched to simplified sorting https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28826 for my Icons. Tired of CTS and Game Save issues.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:19 AM, vaultbait said:

Have you tried using fo4edit to delete AWKCR as a master from this? I've still got too much stuff which depends on it to consider ditching it right now, but curious if that works well enough in this case.

Also, no idea if you've tried Buffout4 yet, but it might address some of the memory-management-related CTDs with AWKCR and DefUI (no idea what AE is).

There's no published (or publishable, I think, given DD's permissions) AWKCR-less version.

You can grab AWKCR, load it and DD up in xEdit and remove everything referring to AWKCR, until xEdit's 'clean masters' removes the AWKCR master for DD, save it, and you're good.

Might needa use the "Find masters" script from xEdit's menu, just to find all the shit you need to remove, but it's otherwise fairly straightforward.
Did so myself a while back.

Hello, 

I have found some issue. When I put some device, like handcuffs or yoke, on NPC (companion) and then start AAF animation, hands are bound in yoke/cuffs position, just as it should be. But if I bound my character in those devices and then start AAF animation, it looks like my character doesn't really care about it. Which means, that during AAF animation, even if I wear handcuffs/yoke, hands are not bound. Does anybody know, how to make arms being bound during AAF animation? Sorry for bad english.

Why? Is this ... tied up? Apparently ...

But not. I'... I do not know. The program does ... 

Maybe the installation order is incorrect ...

The baby is tied constantly... bounce, bouncing and all ... horror. 1% binding odds in case of chance!

I think the trouble is, she doesn’t undress and she doesn’t get the dress in retrospect.

I didn't turn on Roggvir's DD. Last time I did ... the shutdowns made no sense as the program used them the same way. It ... only supports violence the not whoredom.

She's in clothes for the plug and he has a balloon on his head for sucking. It is ridiculous as it is ...  I'm Considers  impossible that this cannot be synchronized!

It should only be that the executive program gives specific tasks instead of random ones. The dressing up and animations are completely independent and random with infinite error source option. But it is certainly known ...  :angel:

1167245202_Fallout42020-11-1117-13-43-38.jpg.420ef9f8870b217d062e4826cd1547ab.jpg

And the guest threatens with a gun ...

Spoiler

758675176_Fallout42020-11-1120-54-29-85.jpg.933f1368b43f2716c982a334efb6fb95.jpg

He often plays kangaroo ... he certainly enjoys it.

Spoiler

859341684_Fallout42020-11-1120-38-29-01.jpg.3a9536bb0ca19d2b14d4876fe8637805.jpg

-----------

A babám folyamatosan kötözve ... ugrál, pattog és minden ... borzalom. 1% kötelező esély csak azért hogy legyen! Szerintem az a baj, hogy nem vetkőzik és nem utólag kapja meg a ruhát. Fogalmam sincs hogyan lehet ruhában dugni. De lehet... Nem kapcsoltam be Roggvir DD-jét. Legutóbb amikor megtettem a leállításoknak semmi értelme nem volt, mivel a program ugyanúgy használta azokat a tételeket is. Ez amúgy is csak az erőszakot támogatja és nem a kurválkodást. Csinált pár fordulót és már is megtöltött egy talicskát kupakkal... 

On 11/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, kukoricamorzsa said:

I think the trouble is, she doesn’t undress and she doesn’t get the dress in retrospect.

If you have AAF DD items protected xml, AAF can't take off a dress because it's count as restraint. Also AAF doesn't have DD items filter for animations. You need ask AAF mod author to make those. Because AAF do any sex animation no depends on what you wear.

UPD: Also if some mod uses force sex then those need do own scripting. Says NPC encounter your character in hobble dress. He says something like that: Oh you are so sexy. let's get ride of your dress". (take out a hobble dress using DD function for that) Then do force sex. After that He says: "You look so hot into that dress and because i decide to put it back!" (Put back hobble dress by using DD functions)

If some mod interact with AAF and DD in that way it's even cooler because if you cheat and put dress on with manipulated lock - it's put back locked and coll-down timer now is 1 hour (will be more, but DD have difficulty bug - without bug it will be random time in 3 - 7 hours range on default difficulty 4).

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

In AAF data folder must be that file from this post:

So, I placed that in Fallout 4/ Data/AAF. Unfortunately nothing changed. Still no bound animations for my character during AAF. Well, I can see all the devices, on my character and NPCs. Yoke works fine for NPC, but not for my character. Nevermind, looks like I will use Real Handcuffs, that works fine.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Can you provide a screenshot? i'm just curious how it looks. Maybe screenshot helps me find a solution.

As you can see, during AAF animation, NPC has equipped yoke and hands are properly bound in yoke position. My character has also equipped yoke, but hands are not bound in yoke position. Thats the same for all DD handcuffs or yokes or armbinders. The only thing, that works properly is RealHandcuffs.

NPC and Character.png