Every time I enter Settlement Building Mode or whatever it's called the game automatically equips 3 items: DD_Legcuffs_Vault_Rendered, DD_Hood_Latex_Black_Rendered, and dcw_SlaveCollarRendered from Deviously Cursed Wasteland. These items do not show up in the inventory, and when I force the game to show me what I am wearing, it does not have a name.

Is there a fix for this? When I tried player.unequipAll, it removed the items from my body, but didn't remove the effects. player.drop also fails, saying that the item cannot be unequipped. Using Cheat Menu to delete everything from my inventory also failed to remove the effects.

2 hours ago, Ketsupo said:

Every time I enter Settlement Building Mode or whatever it's called the game automatically equips 3 items: DD_Legcuffs_Vault_Rendered, DD_Hood_Latex_Black_Rendered, and dcw_SlaveCollarRendered from Deviously Cursed Wasteland. These items do not show up in the inventory, and when I force the game to show me what I am wearing, it does not have a name.

Is there a fix for this? When I tried player.unequipAll, it removed the items from my body, but didn't remove the effects. player.drop also fails, saying that the item cannot be unequipped. Using Cheat Menu to delete everything from my inventory also failed to remove the effects.

It's a conflict with Workshop Plus. DCW checks for a race change (for when entering power armor) instead of checking for furniture. WS+ changes your race to a Bloatfly when using Fly mode.... thus the conflict. Turning Fly Mode Off will resolve the issue. Or disable DCW... or edit the DCW script to check for furniture (power armor) instead of race.

Oh.. find out what items have been equipped, craft the same ones and equip them, exit the Pip-Boy, open it again & remove the items.

Maybe it's some of the shortcomings ... maybe, no.
But many people imagine the PA gadget to show in many ways.
I’m definitely amazed that no one made the horseshoe boots for her. The big suspension travel  could be much more spectacular than that. (and obviously the earthquake should be left out of the thing ... or significantly reduced in the case of setting the bounce.) Or cover the glass armor with and / or without chain straps with and / or energy shield. (by the way, glass is much harder than steel even if it is not reinforced by its present properties)

For example ... NukaGirl with helmet and bunny ears :face_rabbit: ?

After all ... isn't it like an oversized dog leg with claws? Or even horseshoe boots ...? (well ... maybe the latter isn't true ...) It's true, it looks like it's on paint.

For example ... glass paint and the whole is transparent ...?

- Thus, it transmits light and is 100% resistant to energy weapons. And because glass is much harder than metal, it is better protected.

- Only the melee weapon defeats ... swords, boxing gloves, boxers, combat dumbbells ...

The downside ...

Only women can wear it. Everyone else suffers severe energy damage or becomes a green puddle or just dies of a heart attack.

Except for collars, jewelry, and footwear, nothing can be worn on you ... wow ... otherwise you can't use it. When you touch it, the electroshock forces you to say goodbye to your clothes anyway ... if you want to use it.

- If you adjust ... when you touch the armor, the forbidden pieces on you will burn. Or they just fall to the ground.

Trap...

- Anyone who touches you dies. (make it private)

- The setting can include emptying items - it can be restricted to weapons and clothing as well as other items

- this * endless war * addition can make it one of the most exciting pieces ... because there they love to steal weapons.

And the punishment ...

- You can't have any excess weight.

- It can't be hidden.

- Jingling on the way ...

- Above a certain level, energy protection does not renew during combat. When it falls below a certain energy level, the armor throws out ... forcing automatic entry.

- Impact landing off - not needed anyway

- Would you jump off the airship in it? Why? Because it can be? No ... it can't be ... because it automatically gives you a penalty ... which means you lose your armor and "somewhere" ... you're teleported, tied up. (without anything and mostly near an enemy camp ... the location of the armor is shown on the pip-boy's map and your "stuff" lands somewhere ... in the workshop storage of one of the colonies you control ... obviously to the other end of the map for curiosity or even to another world?)

Being a pet, a slave, and whatever else is a must. Without them, what and the game? Anyway, why do a simple walking mission in 10 minutes to do it if you can do it in 100 hours spiced with lots of exciting adventures?

But it's a game ... and you're here because you love to play.

Bounce a lot!

ydrhgy.JPG.9d88e65b77bce39cb4c2f3ca08d04a0b.JPG

---------------------

Talán némi hiányosságnak számít... talán, nem. 
De a PA szerkentyűt sokan sokféleképpen képzelik megmutatni. 
Mindenképpen csodálkozok azon, hogy senki nem csinálta meg hozzá a patkó bakancsot. Ennél sokkal látványosabb lehetne a nagy rugóút és nyilván a földrengetést ki kell hagyni a dologból... illetve jelentősen csökkenteni kell az ugrálás beállítása esetében. Vagy a burkolatnak az üveg páncélt energiapajzzsal lánchevederekkel és/vagy nélküle. (nem mellesleg az üveg az acélnál sokkal keményebb még akkor is ha ezt a jelen tulajdonságai nem erősítik)
Akár például... NukaLány sisakkal és... nyuszi fülekkel :face_rabbit: ?

Végtére... nem olyan, mint egy tulméretes kutyaláb karmokkal? Vagy akár patkócsizma...? (nos... talán ez utóbbi nem igaz...) Az viszont igaz, olyan a kinézete, amilyen festék van rajta.

Például... üvegfesték és az egész átlátszó... ?

- Így a fényt átengedi tehát az energiafegyverkékkel szemben 100%-ban ellenálló.  És mert az üveg a fémnél sokkal keményebb ezért jobb a védelme.

- Kizárólag a közelharci fegyver győzi le... kard, bokszkesztyű, bokszer, harci súlyzó... 

A hátránya...

Csak nők hordhatják. Mindenki más súlyos energiasérülést szenved vagy zöld tócsává válik vagy csak infarktusban meghal. 

Nyakörv, ékszer és lábbeli kivételével semmi nem lehet rajtad... húúú... különben nem tudod használatba venni. Amikor megérinted az elektrosokk egyébként is kényszerít az öltözettől való búcsúra... ha használni akarod.

- Ha beállítod... a páncélzat érintésekor a rajtad levő tiltott darabok elégnek. Vagy csak a földre esnek. 

Csapda...

- Bárki aki érinti meghal. (állítsd privátra)

- A beállításban szerepelhet a nála lévő tárgyak ürítése - korlátozható fegyverre és öltözékre valamint az egyéb tárgyakra

- ez a *végtelen háború* kiegészítés egyik izgalmas darabjává teheti... mert ott a fegyverzetet imádják ellopni.

És a büntetés... 

- Semmiféle túlsúlyod nem lehet

- Nem lehet elrejtőzni.

- Útközben csilingel...

- Egy bizonyos szint fölött az energiavédelem a harc során nem újul. Amikor egy bizonyos energiaszint alá esik a páncélzat kidob... automatikus megadást kényszerítve.

- A becsapódó landolás kikapcsolva - amúgy sincs rá szükség

- leugranál benne a léghajóról? Miért? Mert lehet? Nem... nem lehet... ugyanis automatikusan büntetést ad... ami azt jelenti, hogy elveszíted a páncélt és "valahová"... ráadásnak lekötözve elteleportál. (minden nélkül és többnyire egy ellenséges tábor közelébe... a páncél helye a pip-fiú térképén látható és a "cuccod "valahová" az egyik... általad ellenőrzött telep műhely tárolójában landol... nyilván az érdekesség miatt a térkép másik végébe vagy akár másik világba?)

A háziállatnak, rabszolgának és miegymásnak lenni kiegészítés meg kötelező. Ezek nélkül, mit ér a játék? Amúgy meg minek egy egyszerű séta küldetés 10 perc alatt megcsinálni ha megteheted 100 óra alatt sok izgalmas kalandokkal fűszerezetten (több tíz megszakítással kísérve)?

De ez játék... és te azért vagy itt, mert szeretsz játszani. 

Sokat ugrálj!

408309272_Fallout42021-01-0115-36-48-45.jpg.e4de672186219ff1372cb1916b24037b.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 1:07 AM, izzyknows said:

It's a conflict with Workshop Plus. DCW checks for a race change (for when entering power armor) instead of checking for furniture. WS+ changes your race to a Bloatfly when using Fly mode.... thus the conflict. Turning Fly Mode Off will resolve the issue. Or disable DCW... or edit the DCW script to check for furniture (power armor) instead of race.

Oh.. find out what items have been equipped, craft the same ones and equip them, exit the Pip-Boy, open it again & remove the items.

That makes a lot of sense. I only started having problems after I installed Workshop Plus. Uninstalled it, and the workshop works perfectly again. I found the correct items, re-equipped them, and unequipped them, and that fixed the invisible bondage problem. Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No fix into Fallout 4. In Skyrim is dd system device hider.

In Fallout 4 you can try enlarge catsuit meshes into outfit studio to fix it. But it can look terrible. If catsuit is used alone.

The of thing is that it does it to any item in the chest door, not just dd items. It's like it shrinks the cutest slot item or something.

7 minutes ago, Ankahet said:

The of thing is that it does it to any item in the chest door, not just dd items. It's like it shrinks the cutest slot item or something.

Bra and Belt is too large. But if you delarge bra or belt you don't see on body. There no solution now.

If someone learns how work Skyrim device hider then maybe he can build own hider for Fallout 4.

54 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Bra and Belt is too large. But if you delarge bra or belt you don't see on body. There no solution now.

If someone learns how work Skyrim device hider then maybe he can build own hider for Fallout 4.

So, the belt or bra being too large affects the size of the chest slot item?

24 minutes ago, Ankahet said:

So, the belt or bra being too large affects the size of the chest slot item?

Dumb question, are you using Fusion Girl? If so you need to convert them over to FG. I think someone has.. dunno for sure.

5 hours ago, Ankahet said:

Using cbbe

Same here. I don't have any issues. All my armor, clothing & DD items was built with "build morphs" ticked so I can actually max out the sliders in Looks Menu and the bra doesn't clip. Now some armor will clip/tare.. and bouncing boobies will peak through DD items. LOL

18 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Same here. I don't have any issues. All my armor, clothing & DD items was built with "build morphs" ticked so I can actually max out the sliders in Looks Menu and the bra doesn't clip. Now some armor will clip/tare.. and bouncing boobies will peak through DD items. LOL

I built everything with that checked and to the cbbe body, but when I equip a chastity belt while wearing any chest armor item, it seems to shrink it and the whatever is in the chest slot clips badly.

21 minutes ago, Reaper121 said:

I don't see any listing of device types, so I'm just going to ask, does this mod come with anything requiring the High Heels system?  I looked through the install instructions on it, and I'm not sure it's worth the effort to me for what I would need.

I was able to use it without high heels system. I HAVE the high heels system, for some other mods but I was able to use DD without it.