Very nice mod but I found a bug with the corset when I equip it and after I unequipped it it still remains on my character. 

Which exact corset was that?

Black Latex Corset with boots.

I will have a looksie! :)

Very nice mod but I found a bug with the corset when I equip it and after I unequipped it it still remains on my character. 

Which exact corset was that?

Black Latex Corset with boots.

I will have a looksie! :)

I am having the same issue. With all corsets with boots too. You equip them and then when you go to take it off, it asks you to put it on again, even though it is already on. The options to remove item do not come up.

Made one of my settlements into a fun little obstacle course for naughty slaves ^^

Hopefully I can branch it out a bit more but I'm happy with the result so far!

[video=youtube]

Sorry about some FPS dips and for some reason the sounds really quiet, either way hope you like it! :)

Made one of my settlements into a fun little obstacle course for naughty slaves ^^

[video=youtube]

Sorry about some FPS dips and for some reason the sounds really quiet, either way hope you like it! :)

Video is private.  If you want people to view it without listing on your account uploads, you need to set it to "unlisted".

[video=youtube]

Video is private.  If you want people to view it without listing on your account uploads, you need to set it to "unlisted".

I'm dumb, should work now hopefully

Could you make an holotape that control your mod and its options. I liked to do a little bondage play between quests in Skyrim but your mod in it's actual form can be a real pain. As it is now, I will have to dedicate a full character to this and DCW and  desactivate them each time i want a regular play. The ability to modify some off the values (key breaking chances, lock repair chances, lockpicking...) would be appreciated. Another thing that made me refrain from downloading 1.2 is the fact that you removed the possibility to sleep or wait through the lock timer delay. If i understand that my character is in lock and chain, I still want to play a game. Spending 2 hours IRL to wait for a timer to run out before trying again and redo it again and again because you failed the action is not my vision of a fun time. I know that some of the other will say that it is your mod, your rules... Just please understand that some of us are more soft-core in their game play. A control tape that allow us to change some values in-game or a list of commands... And for the ones that think that I should do it myself, I tried but have a compatibility issue between the creation kit and my game. No it is not a version issue and yes, my game is legit. Just not in English.

Sorry for the rant. 

Could you make an holotape that control your mod and its options. I liked to do a little bondage play between quests in Skyrim but your mod in it's actual form can be a real pain. As it is now, I will have to dedicate a full character to this and DCW and  desactivate them each time i want a regular play. The ability to modify some off the values (key breaking chances, lock repair chances, lockpicking...) would be appreciated. Another thing that made me refrain from downloading 1.2 is the fact that you removed the possibility to sleep or wait through the lock timer delay. If i understand that my character is in lock and chain, I still want to play a game. Spending 2 hours IRL to wait for a timer to run out before trying again and redo it again and again because you failed the action is not my vision of a fun time. I know that some of the other will say that it is your mod, your rules... Just please understand that some of us are more soft-core in their game play. A control tape that allow us to change some values in-game or a list of commands... And for the ones that think that I should do it myself, I tried but have a compatibility issue between the creation kit and my game. No it is not a version issue and yes, my game is legit. Just not in English.

Sorry for the rant. 

Devious Devices is a framework mod that's geared more at modders than end users. Its most basic purpose is making the creation of bondage themed mods easier and providing an easy way for bondage themed mods to remain compatible with each other. For that reason, the control over item behavior and difficulty needs to largely remain in the hands of modders using the framework. If end-users could globally change item behavior, it would make creating content harder, for modders could no longer rely on items behaving in a certain way. In the end, I intentionally didn't provide global settings and have no plans to do so in the future. Providing customization for their respective content is what mods -using- the framework should/need to do, not the framework itself. In my content mod (Deviously Cursed Wasteland) you will see extensive customization options. In Devious Devices...probably not. They make little sense there.

PS: The default lockshield timer in the framework will prevent the item from being unlocked for a few in-game hours. I think that amounts to 15-20 mins of real life game time, not 2 hours.

You might want to see if you could use this in Devious Devices. Someone did make a MCM for fallout, however they say it is a light weight version because they did not use f4se. Maybe integrating with this might help players have some level of control in their game. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22491/?

This mod is fairly promising, but in all honesty, I am going to take a "wait and see" approach for a while before I set a hard dependency on a 3rd party mod. On Nexus, mods suddenly getting taken down by their authors for stupid reasons (there are no other than stupid ones, so that's a given) is an outright disease, and I don't want to get stuck with a broken dependency all out of a sudden. I am quite wary of adding dependencies on mods unless I personally know their authors or they are absolutely proven community mods. Honestly, as long as I can avoid adding (hard) dependencies to my mods, chances are that I will do so.

But yes, in case this mod stands the test of time, I might add it one day. To Deviously Cursed Wasteland, that is. :)

Hello all, anyone know why when I equip items to an npc they aren't visible? Looking at npc inventory the item is there and equipped but not visible. Also is there an easier way to equip items to npc's? I'm using console commands.

Thanks fellow deviants!

Removing the item from npc's inventory and back in yours equip the item on the NPC in my game. Makes them hard to unequip, though, but command "Target id" "UnequipAll" does the trick. One problem tough is the restraint part wich restraint NPC legs/feet. The annimation continues, on some NPC's even after uninstaling and making a "clean" save. So i got a few NPC who are Jumping around, even in "Nude mode", wich makes them not perfect for forced companions, since there movement kinda slows me down :D

But thats from my point of wiew minor bugs in a mod im having great fun with :)

For those of you considering to enslave the Raider leaders in Nuka world - i did, and they are as the only NPC's i'we found so faar, still willing to talk to you and offering you there quests (Y)

How do I get the chastity belt off? I know I need a key named 'KimysKey' but I can't find it. Help!?

This chastity belt is a part of the Deviously Cursed Wasteland mod. You escape it by completing the Belted quest.

Hello everyone, i'm having some trouble with all of my mods actually. I use NMM for skyrim and fallout 4. Some mods for fallout 4 work and some don't. I'm also using the bethesda versions of the mods that wont work, so i can still play with them. But, when ever i try to equip any of the stuff in this mod (and similar ones), my character turns invisible, with only the head and hands working. I have CBBE, but that is malfunctioning as well. I took some screen shots to help explain whats going on. The game will play fine with no crashing, i just want to actually use the mods i download, lol. i've even tried copy and pasting all of the mod info into my Steamapps Fallout 4 data folder. nothing I've tried works. Please Help!!!

post-838979-0-57363600-1489346621_thumb.jpg

post-838979-0-76060700-1489346622_thumb.jpg

post-838979-0-48362300-1489346623_thumb.jpg

post-838979-0-50633400-1489346624_thumb.png

How do I get the chastity belt off? I know I need a key named 'KimysKey' but I can't find it. Help!?

This chastity belt is a part of the Deviously Cursed Wasteland mod. You escape it by completing the Belted quest.

Yeah but idk how yo complete it? It just says to find help to get it off

Hello everyone, i'm having some trouble with all of my mods actually. I use NMM for skyrim and fallout 4. Some mods for fallout 4 work and some don't. I'm also using the bethesda versions of the mods that wont work, so i can still play with them. But, when ever i try to equip any of the stuff in this mod (and similar ones), my character turns invisible, with only the head and hands working. I have CBBE, but that is malfunctioning as well. I took some screen shots to help explain whats going on. The game will play fine with no crashing, i just want to actually use the mods i download, lol. i've even tried copy and pasting all of the mod info into my Steamapps Fallout 4 data folder. nothing I've tried works. Please Help!!!

Chances are you need to run bodyslide and build all the items in it for the body, they should then show up, a lot of people making armour mods no longer provide specific meshes only the bodyslide files.

Chances are you need to run bodyslide and build all the items in it for the body, they should then show up, a lot of people making armour mods no longer provide specific meshes only the bodyslide files.

I did that just now and some of the dresses showed up, but none of the collars, restraints or gags. my body is currently still a messy combo of vanilla and CBBE Curvy. idk what to do about that.

I did that just now and some of the dresses showed up, but none of the collars, restraints or gags. my body is currently still a messy combo of vanilla and CBBE Curvy. idk what to do about that.

hmm, that sounds like some of the mods are not cbbe bodyslide or if they are the bodyslide files may not have installed properly.

Give this a try, start up bodyslide, the setting are not really of interest just now but make sure that the filter box to the right of the body preset is empty, if its is showing something the hit the x or clear it, so that it is blank, next, hold down the alt key and while still holding it down hit the batch build button.

You should not get a list of all the items that bodyslide can build, slowly scroll/move your way down the list looking for the items that are causing your the problems, if they are not there, then goto the armour page where you downloaded them and see if the bodyslide files are there, or if you already have them check to see if they are installed in the correct locations.

If they are there, then exit this location without building anything, then check and make sure that the outfit/body setting is the one you want to use and the pre-set is the correct one, select the build morphs option if you do so, the again hold down the alt key and at the same time click the batch build button, you will now get the box popping up saying batch and showing all the items you can build, make sure that all the items you want are ticked and go down and untick any you do not want.

After you are done doing this click the build button, it will now open a file browser type window asking you to choose a directory, anywhere can be used just make sure that there is not directory called meshes where you choose, wait till it has finished then goto that location on your drive, the desktop works ok as long as that drive has the free space for it to work, now zip up the directory called meshes, when its finished you will a file called meshes.zip or rar or 7zip depending on what you use, re-name it to something like the body/pre-set name and then install that to your game and see if it helps.

hi, i'm having some issues with the mod, i have installed it through nmm, have everything i need for it, downloaded all requirements, even already built all things for it with bodyslide, but it doesn't work.

Kimmy aint in the memory den and none of the things are even listed in the command console.

Any ideas anyone?

I've even uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing :/

Edit: I found the issue, i don't have two of the dlc and that's what's running up as the issues for the plugin.

Normally something very simple..

First, you have done the Archive Invalidation edit.. yes?

Did you verify that Torture Devices.esm and  Devious Devices.esm are active (NMM, plugins tab, box checked)

Did you manually verify all the files are in the data folder... sometimes NMM will flake out & not completely install/uninstall stuff.

Can you build the Torture Devices 3pPole Xcross in the workshop? Shows it is installed and working.

Should have gotten a notification when loading. But...

If you're currently in Good Neighbor... leave. Fast travel somewhere... Sanctuary would be good, then head back to the Memory Den and see if Kimy is there. She might be under the stairs..