View File

This mod is a port of my mod, Diaper Lovers' Skyrim, by request. I don't play FO4 yet, and I wasn't planning to until Beth's unparalleled mod community really got their hands on it, but from the moment I released the Skyrim version, I've gotten that request. The mod adds a LOT of diapers as well as a handful of pacifiers, all for adult men and women. If you're about to ask why, well, fetish. It's a thing, and nobody else made a serious diaper for Skyrim, and though FO4 has a small diaper mod already, nobody has added diaper loving fetish fuel like my mod! In that spirit, I try to make something for the broad spectrum of interests related to this: diaper lovers, the AB crowd, omorashi, medical folks, bondage/discipline. The skyrim version serves an even broader audience with the support mods which have cropped up. That's really my goal: whether you find it hilarious (what, you're so normal?) or sexy or both, or neither, enjoy my imperfect but earnest offering, my wasteland waddlers. :heart:

Features:

• Three different adult diaper shapes, with 9 base textures and several recolors, up to 22 total for each, ranging from a slim version for clothing compatibility to the thick "overnight" variety. I think there are 65 total.
  • 7 pacifiers with different designs, originally by request.
  • Crinkling sounds when you move and tape sounds when you equip a diaper.
  • The diapers are accessories occupying the 'wedding ring' slot, so you can mix and match with clothing that doesn't use the same slot.

How to get them:

Go to the Kendall Hospital, and you'll find a gruesome scene with an ambulance outside. They're all in a suitcase next to the wheelchair and the "emergency" sign, by the boarded up emergency entrance. Check out the attached image for the location. You can also console "help diaper 0" or "help pacifier 0" and player.additem X 1, where X is the formID.

Requirements: CBBE Body. You also need some kind of nude texture for men if you don't want underwear underneath, and if you use a body with a penis, it'll probably clip through unless there's a 'smooth' version.

Known issues:

General caveat: I'm releasing today because I'm totally swamped, such that if I don't post something, I can't for a few months. That means that really basic stuff might not work. I don't even have a good MO setup for Fallout for a playtesting regime.

• Diapers have holes in them at some body shapes and bad weighting in motion. I can't fix this so long as I'm using .obj and bodyslide tricks to transfer them from Skyrim, as I did here. I may be able to resolve some of this when Blender's niftools are updated, but know that then the issue will be that my time has run out for awhile. Just try to find a good shape for the diapers if it bothers you. Also, rest assured that these things always clipped because they're accessories which don't eliminate body parts underneath, and because I'm bad at weighting anyway :lol:
  • Bodyslide conversions are unlikely to work. I threw them in as a start for someone who knows what they're doing.
  • World models are not fully ported. I can't get the game to do material swaps on them for some reason. There must be some subtle difference between Skyrim and FO4, or I've made some kind of error consistently across three meshes. You can see the world model in the inventory, but not when they're in the world, usually.
  • The blue pacifier's ring is weirdly stippled. I don't know why, beyond something with the alpha.
  • No crafting. Reading up on FO4's crafting made me think that it was safer just to leave this out for a mod I can't really update regularly and which adds around 65 entries. I'd like to have a version of this where you add the new colors onto the base at the armor workshop. For now, find them at the Kendall Hospital exterior, in a suitcase by the emergency sign.
  • There are probably going to be some inconsistencies or small errors in names, colors assigned, missing sound, and that kind of thing. There were a ton of edits, and in case anyone's uncertain, "porting" from Skyrim is almost like re-doing everything :D. Just let me know, and I'll collect the list and fix when I can.

FAQ:

Will you make a version for X body?

No. Sorry. I've done so much conversion that I actually ported to a game I don't even play. I'm kinda 'conversioned' out.

Are you planning to add (insert completely different model)?

Sorry, no. I don't fault you for asking, but I've done what I wanted to for this, and then some.

They don't work with armor!

The two must use the same 'biped object' slot. It's almost certainly as simple as that. Change one of them in the CK, though know that changing DLFallout will require about 65 edits. Pacifiers use slot 49 - mouth. Diapers use slot 51 - ring. There wasn't another obvious slot for them, at least to me.

Can you "use" them?

You can in nerfbrony's mod of Skyrim version, because a talented modder came along and did it. Will you be that talented modder for FO4?

What's next?

Nothing is planned. I'm out of time for mods for awhile. When I do, Skyrim is still my focus.

Permissions:
Re-makes, touch-ups, fixes, expansions, new body mods, and the like are permitted (and encouraged) without attribution or notice so long as you aren't profiting financially from them. You can even port them to other games. This is a (particular) community service. Caveat: You may not port them for underage individuals. While these could be seen as innocuous, it's a fine line, and there are enough idiots who think that this fetish has anything to do with that.

Credits:
ABUniverse for their many great designs (This mod's fanciest prints: Lavender, Cushies, Paws can be found with a quick google)
Rearz makes the Seduction model
Abena makes the Abri-Form
DC Amor makes the very elaborate prints in pink.
Caliente for the CBBE body
Caliente and Ousnius for making a tool that plays an ever larger role, justly, in modding.
Exugen for working on the original FO4 port, who gives special credit to zenna11 for help.
Hyunkel_Hirum for making full CBBE bodyslide files for Skyrim, used to help import.
An anonymous person who gave me FO4 for this.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/28/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    For women: CBBE. For men, any nude texture replacer.

Could you add wet/messy diapers as an alternative 'till someone can script everything?

Yes.  I could do that pretty fast, probably just for the Abri-Form to tide people over (from Nerfbrony's mod).  

Edit: I did some work for my new thick UV a few weeks ago, so it's just a matter of assembly in the .esp.

If anyone doesn't want to wait, you could get the PND mod for Skyrim and add the medium texture of your pleasure into DLFallout, and you'd be done.  Just rename it as a diaper you don't much care for, and put it in the Textures folder.  Everything will still point to it.

This is great, won't be long and we can start scripting some devious stuff using simple mods like this :)

Yes!  I look forward to that myself, thus my "do anything!" permissions.

I can't wait for a working bodyslide on this. it only works with cbbe slim

Also, mind telling me which way the other two fail to work?  Disappearing file/no effect, or crashing/erroring?

It just phases through the bodies, and slim just barely works, sorry for the confusion

Oh no, I appreciate the information.  I'm not sure what to do about it...without having the time I had when I did most of the work on this mod.  If anyone figures anything out, please do tell me, or repackage it if you're a bodyslide wiz.

Hiya, I was messing (ha) around and trying to have it work and I figured out that I had to change the output path for the slim and thick variations (pretty sure it was those two, this was like 4 days ago) in the .osp files in /tools/bodyslide/slidersets/ to something like "<OutputPath>Meshes\DLFallout\Slim</OutputPath>" or replace "slim" with thick/medium, depending on what file you're changing. After this, I was able to build the meshes with no errors mostly. No matter what I've tried, I couldn't get the "thick" mesh to change with my body, I don't even think it's converted or something, not too sure. This all took me like 3 or 4 hours to figure out, and I know next to nothing of bodyslide/meshes, so I hope what I was able to find helps :)

Hiya, I was messing (ha) around and trying to have it work and I figured out that I had to change the output path for the slim and thick variations (pretty sure it was those two, this was like 4 days ago) in the .osp files in /tools/bodyslide/slidersets/ to something like "<OutputPath>Meshes\DLFallout\Slim</OutputPath>" or replace "slim" with thick/medium, depending on what file you're changing. After this, I was able to build the meshes with no errors mostly. No matter what I've tried, I couldn't get the "thick" mesh to change with my body, I don't even think it's converted or something, not too sure. This all took me like 3 or 4 hours to figure out, and I know next to nothing of bodyslide/meshes, so I hope what I was able to find helps :)

One more clue, thanks!  I wonder what's up with the thicks...

I've got a small update with two requests today: this 'replacer' will add the 'MLP' diaper in the thick size as well as three different levels of used Abri-Form diapers.  Gotta take em both if you want them  :lol: 

I've added the MLP diaper to the hospital cache, but you'll have to console the used ones.  I don't want to shock anyone who just wants diapers without getting into the, shall we say, more bodily elements of their practice.  There's one wet, one messy, and one that scales both up (level 3 of each in nerfbrony's PND scale).  (Console: help diaper 0). Those are only for the thick diaper, because that's all I've done textures for personally.  Clever replacing could put Nerfbrony's medium textures back in action if you so choose.  The Skyrim version of the mod has a couple replacers which I uploaded today (Lavender and Midnight), and which could be used in a similar fashion if you rename them.   

I've made no progress on the bodyslide, as planned.  These were just a fun light project to do while sick...anyone is still welcome and encouraged to make that work as a service to your fellow padded men and women.  I can't really get to it in a serious way for weeks. 

Enjoy.

Edit: Should have called this the "Quick and Dirty" replacer.  Darn.  :D

DLFallout Dirty Replacer.zip

post-1104192-0-54975000-1473652032_thumb.jpg

Also, mind telling me which way the other two fail to work?  Disappearing file/no effect, or crashing/erroring?

for my cbbe vanila body. the diaper mesh is too wide on the sides. can provide image if nessary

for my cbbe vanila body. the diaper mesh is too wide on the sides. can provide image if nessary

I think CBBE vanilla is a proxy of the vanilla body, so I don't think that'll fit.  Is there a more base CBBE?  A curvy?  All of this is a blur to me.  Without a functioning bodyslide, you may have to give a couple of CBBE versions a try.

I think CBBE vanilla is a proxy of the vanilla body, so I don't think that'll fit.  Is there a more base CBBE?  A curvy?  All of this is a blur to me.  Without a functioning bodyslide, you may have to give a couple of CBBE versions a try.

i dont use bodyslide. i'm a basic person

Me either, except for requests  :D

When you installed CBBE, weren't there a couple of options?  I'm just suggesting to try a different one.  One that approximates "curvy."  

Me either, except for requests  :D

When you installed CBBE, weren't there a couple of options?  I'm just suggesting to try a different one.  One that approximates "curvy."  

will try. probly didnt notice the first time.

dang it. i dislike curvy

also any chance for craftable things in this mod? (not sure if i asked before)

attachicon.gif377160_20160925184042_1.png

if not for that paci preston would be dead right now.

Hah, great pic!

I hear you on that.  It was the closest to a default I could find (nobody's using the vanilla lookalike CBBE are they?), and I was all about getting this out before I had no time to work or really think about it.  CBBE looks like it's locked down a permanent role in the game's mod community.  

I was reading about the crafting possibilities in FO4, and I was worried that this mod wouldn't work for the long run if I added it in.  Apparently having too many entries can start deleting more prior crafting options in modded games, and the cap isn't that high.  This mod would have been an egregious offender in that regard because of the 70 or so entries.  There's a mod with some support which helps the modder community organize where they're putting their mods so as to reduce this problem, but for a port to a game I won't play for a couple of years, not having crafting seemed the safest option.  Later on I might figure out how to make it like a base armor with armor mods for colors, as that would work well with how few models there are vs the large number of textures.  

dang it. i dislike curvy

also any chance for craftable things in this mod? (not sure if i asked before)

attachicon.gif377160_20160925184042_1.png

if not for that paci preston would be dead right now.

Hah, great pic!

I hear you on that.  It was the closest to a default I could find (nobody's using the vanilla lookalike CBBE are they?), and I was all about getting this out before I had no time to work or really think about it.  CBBE looks like it's locked down a permanent role in the game's mod community.  

I was reading about the crafting possibilities in FO4, and I was worried that this mod wouldn't work for the long run if I added it in.  Apparently having too many entries can start deleting more prior crafting options in modded games, and the cap isn't that high.  This mod would have been an egregious offender in that regard because of the 70 or so entries.  There's a mod with some support which helps the modder community organize where they're putting their mods so as to reduce this problem, but for a port to a game I won't play for a couple of years, not having crafting seemed the safest option.  Later on I might figure out how to make it like a base armor with armor mods for colors, as that would work well with how few models there are vs the large number of textures.  

i was going to suggest just that.

why you not gunna play for a couple of years?