Hey guys, updated my slave obstacle course with more stuff :) Hope you enjoy

[video=youtube]

100% more obstacles

100% more dangerous

100% more fun to play :P

Thanks for watching :)

You're a genius! I love your slave runs

Thanks so much mate :D Loads of fun thinking up what devious stuff I can put in to make it more interesting to get through

[video=youtube]

100% more obstacles

100% more dangerous

Thanks so much mate :D Loads of fun thinking up what devious stuff I can put in to make it more interesting to get through

Care to share your settlement build? I wanna play too! ;)

[video=youtube]

100% more obstacles

100% more dangerous

I can try, I've got the blueprint mod downloaded but never used it yet so I'll give it a go, I'll let you know when its sorted :)

100% more obstacles

100% more dangerous

I can try, I've got the blueprint mod downloaded but never used it yet so I'll give it a go, I'll let you know when its sorted :)

It's very easy, and cdante has got almost all the bugs squashed. I just uploaded a 34 settlement pack. lol!

100% more obstacles

100% more dangerous

It's very easy, and cdante has got almost all the bugs squashed. I just uploaded a 34 settlement pack. lol!

I wouldn't mind giving the slave run a go too. Looks like fun.

So far Im loving the mod, but I got a stupid question...

When equipping the straightjacket I get a floating head.

Checked the folders and both materials and texture folders have the straigthjackets listed and also no items show up in bodyslide

All mods required updated and working

Am I being a retard or anyone else having these issues?

So far Im loving the mod, but I got a stupid question...

When equipping the straightjacket I get a floating head.

Checked the folders and both materials and texture folders have the straigthjackets listed and also no items show up in bodyslide

All mods required updated and working

Am I being a retard or anyone else having these issues?

Try reinstalling Bodyslide. I had the problem that nothing showed up in Bodyslide with another mod.

All seem to be working fine except the Black Corset, I'm wearing it and can't remove it or get rid of it, but the only options I get are "Put it on" or "Leave it Alone". I had a quick look through the properties and can't see anything different between it an similar items.

It is a truly awesome mod too, I would love to see cursed power armor made based on this :)

All seem to be working fine except the Black Corset, I'm wearing it and can't remove it or get rid of it, but the only options I get are "Put it on" or "Leave it Alone". I had a quick look through the properties and can't see anything different between it an similar items.

It is a truly awesome mod too, I would love to see cursed power armor made based on this :)

Cursed Power Armor, haha! Like...a rusty old piece of PA you enter and then figure out the last bit of battery power was used to close the armor on you? :D

I think it's because the institute belt comes with a body model built-in. No other chastity belt does, just this one. I always meant to ask its creator if it's possible to remove the body.

It was only due to the male version clipping that the female version had the body included, if you are not making use of the male one then you can remove the body from the female nif no problem.

I think it's because the institute belt comes with a body model built-in. No other chastity belt does, just this one. I always meant to ask its creator if it's possible to remove the body.

It was only due to the male version clipping that the female version had the body included, if you are not making use of the male one then you can remove the body from the female nif no problem.

Not sure if you want to do this for the main mod, too?

Right now I just merged your files with DD, so they are using the same file structure. Since it's 100% the same files, there are no overwrite conflicts. If I make any changes to the NIF, people would have to be careful which mod take precedence, unless I change file paths etc. as well.

PS: I just imagined a guy having to wear a female chastity belt. Wouldn't that...hurt? :D

Not sure if you want to do this for the main mod, too?

Right now I just merged your files with DD, so they are using the same file structure. Since it's 100% the same files, there are no overwrite conflicts. If I make any changes to the NIF, people would have to be careful which mod take precedence, unless I change file paths etc. as well.

PS: I just imagined a guy having to wear a female chastity belt. Wouldn't that...hurt? biggrin.png

My esp was only for test purposes, so not that important.

No one should be using it now that other modders are making use of the assets.

The best way of removing the body mesh from the nif is to load it in outfit studio and then 'save project as' and uncheck the "include reference shape".

Yea it did look a bit.. but since i had kept collar, wrist and ankle restraints for both male and female i figured i should stick with it.

Though since making a male specific chastity belt would mean more work, i took the lazy route of crushing testicles.

I am not using your ESP, but the belt retained its file name, meaning that if somebody would install DD together with your reference mod and/or CRP (which AFAIK also didn't change the file structure when bundling your items), the items would conflict.

PS: I just imagined a guy having to wear a female chastity belt. Wouldn't that...hurt? :D

well things aren't *that* rigid down there for us, it is a bit squishy and compact-able. But, yeah, can't imagine it being comfortable.

Then again, I've seen pics of really small cages for men(and stuff with spikes, eeps), I imagine those would hurt a lot more

still, I have no actual experience wearing them, so would hardly call myself an expert on it :)

anyway, thanks for explaining the extra bits :)

Cursed Power Armor, haha! Like...a rusty old piece of PA you enter and then figure out the last bit of battery power was used to close the armor on you? :D

Yeah except that would get boring quick, I'm more thinking it requires you to be nude to get in (or makes you nude after you get in), then the blindness, shock and plugs treatment, restricted movement randomly or if you draw a weapon you're stuck in it till the power core runs out.

I've read it's actually rather comfortable, but there's no way for me to test this IRL. I can imagine issues, however; foremost is that a female chastity belt was not made for a man, resulting in potential issues (depending how it's made) with peeing in any lockup period longer than a few hours or with the belt simply falling off a man's hips.

Of course you can have a women's chastity belt custom-built to a man's measurements, but outside of availability issues (my understanding is chastity belts for women are far more commonly-made and available) and possibly cost issues (to my knowledge, men's belts are more expensive due to the additional work of dealing with the penis properly and comfortably, and possibly the work involved in dealing with men's straighter hips), I'm not sure why you would do that instead of ordering a men's chastity belt.

Hello, I Want make some Vanillia Cloths Lockable How can i do this? im have not much Experience in modding but im know the baisc of the creationkit i have tryed to make it when i want put it on the message will pop up but when i unequip i can do this without keys. Can Someone explain me how i can make this? 

Sorry For my Bad English :D 

Thanks always for your hard work

left the vault today, and now my pip-boy screen is gone? it was visible before leaving the vault(not in 3rd person, but would show inventory and such when opening inventory).

also, how do I get that chastity belt off? tried adding chastity key trough console, but it sais I dont have the proper key when i try to take it off. Not 100% sure if this should go here, or in the cursed wasteland mod as that's what put it on in the first place :)

post-584167-0-86556400-1490307997_thumb.jpg

left the vault today, and now my pip-boy screen is gone? it was visible before leaving the vault(not in 3rd person, but would show inventory and such when opening inventory).

also, how do I get that chastity belt off? tried adding chastity key trough console, but it sais I dont have the proper key when i try to take it off. Not 100% sure if this should go here, or in the cursed wasteland mod as that's what put it on in the first place :)

attachicon.gifnopip.jpg

The pip boy should reappear once you move away from the vault elevator area, like toward the building with the switch in it. It's a known thing.

There should be a quest to follow; you'll need to go through it first before you can get out.