Others mentioned that no vibrator sound plays during vibrator stimulation events. I will add that the voice which plays during these events feels, to me, a little bit too loud compared to normal dialogue. (If there's a vibrator sound attached, maybe it's playing too quietly to hear?)

Same problem here with the sounds. The vibrator sound actually plays but is very quiet while the moaning is pretty loud. General sound options dont help here.

I love this mod but I am running into a problem with my player's tattoos. Is there any way to fix this? 

With the Devious Devices apparel: http://imgur.com/nf7fnef

Without the Devious Devices apparel: http://imgur.com/PLUMZxV

Some DD devices have a naked body baked into model to make them work at all. I suppose these devices would break the tattoos.

Hmmm. I think I'll avoid those devices until (hopefully in the future) the body is no longer needed to be baked inside. 

Is there a build order for certain types of the Restraints? My strait jacket turns my character invisible and the Corsets with the boots clip with my characters legs.

The straitjackets didn't get added to the Devious Devices slider group. That's a bug that will get fixed soon. For now, you need to build these separately.

Have a screenshot of the corset, so our modeller has something to look at?

Is there a build order for certain types of the Restraints? My strait jacket turns my character invisible and the Corsets with the boots clip with my characters legs.

The straitjackets didn't get added to the Devious Devices slider group. That's a bug that will get fixed soon. For now, you need to build these separately.

It's loading the full player or NPC CBBE body with the CBBE_outfit body.

Happens with the slave harness too.

post-1694299-0-36107700-1489014508_thumb.png

I was scratching my head at this as the barefoot versions of the outfits were building, but not showing up. If I replaced something like the silver shroud gear, the mesh and textures loaded just fine. I thought those were just the only ones. When I manually built the versions with boots, they worked fine.

So, the extra meshes are more of a bonus right now. Thanks for the info. It let me figure out the issue I was having.

Essentially, for anyone else having issues: the meshes that WILL build using the slider group are not being used for anything (as far as I can see) in-game at the moment.

how I can get them through console?

Find what item you want

Open console, type help "word used in item you want" 4

Find the reference ID for that item then type:

Player.additem "item ID"

For example if you wanted the panel gag

Help panel 4

Find its ID - 12345 for example

Player.additem 12345

Easey peasey

Version 1.2

- Added: New gag sounds for males and females (courtesy by Volfin) and corresponding API function to use them.
- Added: New periodic spell effect that will make a gagged character occassionally moan. Sometimes being gagged stimulates her even more than that!
- Added: New flag to allow permanent hiding of the PipBoy, and corresponding API function.
- Added: The various device timers can no longer be cheated by waiting/sleeping.
- Added: Rusty chain harness variant.
- Added: Tape gag (courtesy by Vader666).
- Added: Nipple clamps and vices, silver and rusty variants.
- Added: Several new bound effects for wrist cuffs, so you can assign your restraints a fixed pose.
- Added: A formlist containing standard tools considered valid cutting tools. This list contains knifes from the vanilla game.
- Added: A device property determining whether or not to allow the standard cutting tool list.
- Added: New item effect to disallow fast travel.
- Changed: Altered the implementation of several bound effects to allow these effects to be present on devices of different item types.
- Changed: The Device cutting property is now disabled by default. Modders wishing to make use of this feature now have to adjust the relevant properties.
- Changed: Many standard framework devices can now attempted to be escaped via cutting if you have a valid standard tool.
- Changed: The "bondage mittens" effect now also prevents cutting attempts. It's hard to wield a knife with your hands sealed away!
- Changed: The item type of corsets was changed to "suit" from "harness", to better reflect the nature of this item. This makes it automatically incompatible with all dresses and catsuits.
- Fixed: The PipBoy now re-equips when a straitjacket is removed.
- Fixed: EquipRandomDevice() no longer overwrites devices with other devices of the same kind.
- Fixed: IsEquipDeviceConflict() now also checks for same-device conflicts. This will prevent replacement of already worn devices of the same type. If this is a desired effect, pass CheckDependencies = False in EquipDevice().
- Fixed: Missing item exclusion rule for straitjackets added to wrist cuffs.
- Fixed: Added missing keywords to corsets, so the belt add-ons can now actually be used.
- Fixed: Added missing straitjacket sliders to the Devious Devices group, so they will be built with the rest of the models.

Great to see Devious Devices in Fallout 4!  :)

Found a small issue (trying 1.2 just earlier) with the combined corset and restrictive boots (the black latex corset), while crouched and in first person view so are the field of view obstructed.

Screenshot in link: http://i.imgur.com/HEObgkv.jpg

That's what I get with the chastity belt in dcw except mine is pink.

This is from kimy being forced to use the entire body model (instead of just floating arms as is usually done) for the "first person" model in Creation Kit.

This was the only way to get the PipBoy to behave properly unfortunately.

P.S.

Kimy great update!

Great to see Devious Devices in Fallout 4!  :)

Found a small issue (trying 1.2 just earlier) with the combined corset and restrictive boots (the black latex corset), while crouched and in first person view so are the field of view obstructed.

Screenshot in link: http://i.imgur.com/HEObgkv.jpg

That's what I get with the chastity belt in dcw except mine is pink.

This is from kimy being forced to use the entire body model (instead of just floating arms as is usually done) for the "first person" model in Creation Kit.

This was the only way to get the PipBoy to behave properly unfortunately.

P.S.

Kimy great update!

That's unfortunate, the view being blocked stops you from being able to use your pipboy and inventory while crouched, both in first and third person view. 

Kinda bad from a gameplay point of view, as you have to stand up and go "hey! here I am!" before poping a stealthboy or some chems while sneaking around :)

That's unfortunate, the view being blocked stops you from being able to use your pipboy and inventory while crouched, both in first and third person view. 

Kinda bad from a gameplay point of view, as you have to stand up and go "hey! here I am!" before poping a stealthboy or some chems while sneaking around :)

Understandable. Depending on how she updated and corrected the pip boy issues, it may be possible to fix this issue too with some different first person models. Not sure how high on her priority list it is though. She is working on a lot all at once.

But is this even an issue while playing in just third person?

Understandable. Depending on how she updated and corrected the pip boy issues, it may be possible to fix this issue too with some different first person models. Not sure how high on her priority list it is though. She is working on a lot all at once.

But is this even an issue while playing in just third person?

I can imagine that there surly is a lot while accomplishing fantastic mods like these.

The view is blocked constantly while crouched and in first person and while in third person the view gets blocked (just as in first person) when you open up your pipboy, but not otherwise. However, it leaves the inventory and pipboy inaccessible in both first- and third person view while crouched. Making stealth characters pretty much impossible with the devious things that cause this issue sadly.