thank you ^^ Where do i find the tape gag ingame? o.o (and looking forward to thye next update ^^ loving this mod so much)

Dunno where in game but I just put in help duct 4 in the console

It will be available as a regular device in patch 1.2. Right now, DD cannot drop it as it's not aware of it.

Slight suggestion, could it be possible to rename one of the corsets?

Right now both show up as black corset, I always forget which is which since there is no preview.

Would be nice if the koffii one is renamed to restrictive corset to avoid confusion :P

Just wondering if this is possible, when you've got a vibrator in and it plays the sounds of it stimulating you, would it be possible to play a different sound for if you have a gag in or not?

I'll second that! :)

If I'm not mistaken, prolly am.. it should be just checking if the gag slot is equipped.. then play random gagxxx.wav

else play...

I swapped out a few of the wav files, just for fun. Amazing how many women record audio of their, ah... adventures. ;)

I actually thought that's how I coded it, but I will double check it.

Unless it was because I had the vibrator on first, then equipped the ballgag later? I'll test it out putting the ballgag on first and see what happens

Edit: Having tried with the ballgag on first, then the vibrator, still plays kinda heavy breathing sounds, as opposed to like mmfff gagged sounds haha. No biggie, just wanted to let you know :)

When equipping most of these items (mainly the ones that change the female's pose) my tattoos get all distorted. Any fix for this? 

Also some of these outfits crash my game (mainly the ones that change animations). I can't hobble too far with out a ctd.

Edit: For the distortion of tattoos I think I may of found the problem. Many of these clothing pieces have a shiny glittery effect on them. My player character has a super oily effect on her skin as well as tattoos. I think my body mod and the clothing may be conflicting with each other? How would I go about fixing this? 

how do i get the 

Devious Devices 1.1 in fallout 4 in my game ? wher do i make them

how do i get the 

Devious Devices 1.1 in fallout 4 in my game ? wher do i make them

Go to the Memory Den in Good Neighbor and you will find Kimy the kinky merchant (might be under the stairs) more than happy to satisfy your desires. ;)

Hey kimy, any chance the nipple clamps/vices will be usable in the next patch. You can see them in bodyslide but they aren't implemented in game yet. Just curious ;)

Hmm the download for this failed twice on IE because it says its too big, it keeps asking me to use Chrome or install Megaloader, which I'm not going to do, can you upload it to LL?

Unfortunately it's too big. Too many outfits and textures. I'll pm you a link to it from my google drive in a minute though,

Hmm the download for this failed twice on IE because it says its too big, it keeps asking me to use Chrome or install Megaloader, which I'm not going to do, can you upload it to LL?

why do you even use ie (interned explorer) even the remake if it me (microsoft edge) have many problems? i use ff (firefox) and have no probs

Unfortunately it's too big. Too many outfits and textures. I'll pm you a link to it from my google drive in a minute though,

Hmm, I didn't think the upload limit for LL was that low :)

why do you even use ie (interned explorer) even the remake if it me (microsoft edge) have many problems? i use ff (firefox) and have no probs

Because I want to, and I'm not going to change browsers just because sites like mega cause issues.

Others mentioned that no vibrator sound plays during vibrator stimulation events. I will add that the voice which plays during these events feels, to me, a little bit too loud compared to normal dialogue. (If there's a vibrator sound attached, maybe it's playing too quietly to hear?)

I also think it's kind of weird that plug devices (e.g. purple atomic vibrator) have chastity-keyed locks. That just doesn't feel right; what, exactly, are they locking to, that I can't just pull them out?

Finally, it seems the dialogue added by your Devious Fallout 4 mods is not skippable. It's a little annoying having to go through Kimy's introduction sequence over and over whenever I want to barter with her when this is the case (and it's also strange that her conversation doesn't go straight to a page with a barter option on it after the first time, because no other merchant gives you this kind of trouble).

I like how shiny the devices are compared to their appearance in Skyrim, though, and I'm happy to see this mod in Fallout in general.  :D Thank you for your work.

I love this mod but I am running into a problem with my player's tattoos. Is there any way to fix this? 

With the Devious Devices apparel: http://imgur.com/nf7fnef

Without the Devious Devices apparel: http://imgur.com/PLUMZxV

Some DD devices have a naked body baked into model to make them work at all. I suppose these devices would break the tattoos.

Hmm, I didn't think the upload limit for LL was that low :)

DD is three and a half times larger than the allowed limit. So... :D

I'm a little tardy to the party here, but do you have anything like spider gags in this mod?

No, they wouldn't work well right now, as there is no currently way to override a character's facial expression to make her have her mouth opened all the time. Right now only panel gags (work well) and ball gags (work, sort of) are implemented for that reason.

might just be me, i don't know but my one problem with this is that if you're low health and a restraints event triggers it kills you, which imo it should just stun and take health down to near zero, i'm playing a new character to fully experience this so my health is low anyway.
Its mostly after hefty fights and i'm looting before i heal, or have no stimpacks and the event kills me, forcing me to redo the whole fight.

It possible to reduce the damage taken from an event or suck it up until i get to a level where it stops being a problem?