MaryJane's animations for Kinky World and Passion (Updated: 01March2021)

1 hour ago, GECK.O said:

Grope assault.gif

@MaryJane, from where you download the female top on the screenshot?

I'm not sure! I have several tops like that. I get everything via http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc, that's one thing that's sure, but since it updates everyday I have no clue where to find the top anymore.

I while ago I shared a top that looked like this one here. I'll see if I can find that. It's almost the same. 

Edit: Found the other top, the one that looks like it! It's not made as good as the one on the screenshot, you can see the seems lightly on the shoulders, but it's not very noticeable. If I remember correctly you need Sims University for it to show up. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56267-share-your-cc-finds/

You can find it on the first page. 

post-1018818-0-41222700-1452262641.jpg.c44c99539c9372f1041a4f616b6b5768.jpg

Thank you so much for making new TS3 animations! They are awesome and bring so much new fun to the game! :smiley:

I wrote in the Passion thread that it would be cool if someone made a longer, full sex act animation. From a little foreplay to the "grand finale" in one. I'm not asking for or suggesting it, but it's just an idea. It would probably be too much work, since it would be 45 - 60 seconds long, and I don't want to sound ungrateful or something. :blush:

12 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I'm not sure! I have several tops like that. I get everything via http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s3cc, that's one thing that's sure, but since it updates everyday I have no clue where to find the top anymore.

I while ago I shared a top that looked like this one here. I'll see if I can find that. It's almost the same. 

Edit: Found the other top, the one that looks like it! It's not made as good as the one on the screenshot, you can see the seems lightly on the shoulders, but it's not very noticeable. If I remember correctly you need Sims University for it to show up. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56267-share-your-cc-finds/

You can find it on the first page. 

post-1018818-0-41222700-1452262641.jpg.c44c99539c9372f1041a4f616b6b5768.jpg

I almost forget that thread is exist.

I have been looking for it, what I found is the xxx site links thread. 

Thank you! I have been looking for such cloth. 

BTW, do you still have some of the gramsims cloth like this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91093-wcif-these-gramsims-stuffs/

Gramsims website is still exist, but all the download links have been taken down.

EDIT: I found the female version download link in the link you gave me above. But still can't found the male version. Do you still have it in your hdd?

2 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I almost forget that thread is exist.

I have been looking for it, what I found is the xxx site links thread. 

Thank you! I have been looking for such cloth. 

BTW, do you still have some of the gramsims cloth like this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91093-wcif-these-gramsims-stuffs/

Gramsims website is still exist, but all the download links have been taken down.

EDIT: I found the female version download link in the link you gave me above. But still can't found the male version. Do you still have it in your hdd?

I´m sorry, I only grabbed the female version at the time. Shame, I like the male version too. I´ll check just to be sure, but I don´t think I have it. 

Edit: No, I don't have it :frown:

But maybe you'll like this: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/157079589824/pixelecstasy-mermaid-super-crop-sweater ?

And this: http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr.com/post/145413183867/am-take-it-off-tshirt-by-venusprincess-mesh-by

And here are also a lot of nipple shirts: http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr.com/tagged/female tops

13 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I found the first shirt you asked for! It's here: http://gabriramosts3.wixsite.com/gabys-creations/female-1

The pink one. :smile:

Downloaded and tested! :smiley:

Great thanks! 

14 hours ago, MaryJane said:

I´m sorry, I only grabbed the female version at the time. Shame, I like the male version too. I´ll check just to be sure, but I don´t think I have it. 

Edit: No, I don't have it :frown:

But maybe you'll like this: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/157079589824/pixelecstasy-mermaid-super-crop-sweater ?

And this: http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr.com/post/145413183867/am-take-it-off-tshirt-by-venusprincess-mesh-by

And here are also a lot of nipple shirts: http://venusprincess-simblr.tumblr.com/tagged/female tops

Many of the sims 3 download sites and links gone one by one. 

I wonder if reupload them to LL is not breaking the rule and term of use by the original creator?

Hey all. I've made new pole dance animations. Grab them now!

Between me and... all of you, lol, this animations were extremely challenging. VERY VERY VERY difficult to make. I spend all my free time on them. 

I really hope you enjoy them :smile: 

Because of the poledance animations (they really gave me some "throw your pc through the window" moments) I had no time to work on sex animations, but at least the Assault - Anal is ready. I'm gonna release it when I have more animations to present, but as you al know, I'm a tease, so I'm gonna show a teaser ;) 

assaultanall.gif.2c85391292ec11e21c94732d8c8a59f2.gif

7 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Hey all. I've made new pole dance animations. Grab them now!

Between me and... all of you, lol, this animations were extremely challenging. VERY VERY VERY difficult to make. I spend all my free time on them. 

I really hope you enjoy them :smile: 

I don't know if this pole dance replacement. Awesome!!!

I wonder, why the only interaction on dance pole is practicing?

I cheated using Master controller to maximize dance and woohoo skills to maximum but the interaction is still practicing. 

8 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I wonder, why the only interaction on dance pole is practicing?

I cheated using Master controller to maximize dance and woohoo skills to maximum but the interaction is still practicing. 

Oniki din't fully implement poledancing yet. That's why it's still practicing. I already suggested to oniki to use this animations for the real dancing, and when she does that and implements the real dancing, I´ll make new ones that will look more like practicing. 

I really hope that in the future real dancing comes with OKW, so if you manage a brothel you can have poledancers and an interaction where you're sims can watch the poledancers. :smile: 

8 hours ago, JackiMah324 said:

These are some really amazing Animations @MaryJane (I especially like the pole dancing ones, since barely any animators have made any and they are very fluid).

All the hard work you put into them really paid off, and it shows. :classic_wub:

Thank you! I really did my best on them.

What it is with animating, it really is a learning curve. I learned a lot from the poledancing, because it was very difficult and I encountered many problems with my rig. Honestly, when I was almost done my rig gave such an error that I almost cried because I thought all of it was lost. But I managed to fix it, and you almost can't see where in the animation that happens ;) I can see it because I know, haha. 

But that's it exactly. Never give up when you encounter a problem, but try to fix it, because there is where the true learning lies.

When I look at my first animations now, I think: OMG, they're so stiff and awkward! Even one of the grope animations, that I didn't make long ago, I watch with criticism, because I'm sure I can do it better now. And I didn't even made them such a long time ago! That's how fast the learning goes when you animate. 

Fixing old animations is a pain in the ass though. 1. because my rigs change overtime, I add new things that are better for animating, but I can't just place the new rigs in an old animation without overdoing almost everything. and 2. because it's very time consuming, and making new animations is a lot more fun and faster. 

But I don't really worry about that. You can see it in every animator. K69's learning curve is insane! But even in Amra, L666 and Mike's animations it's noticable. You can pick out the early ones easy. :smile: So It's part of a process. I'll keep the old ones and love them for the learning curve they show ;) 

22 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Oniki din't fully implement poledancing yet. That's why it's still practicing. I already suggested to oniki to use this animations for the real dancing, and when she does that and implements the real dancing, I´ll make new ones that will look more like practicing. 

I really hope that in the future real dancing comes with OKW, so if you manage a brothel you can have poledancers and an interaction where you're sims can watch the poledancers. :smile: 

You are awesome! 

I do believe that many kw feature haven't fully worked. Like some body lover traits, pole dancing, selfie woohoo, modelling career, actor career, etc. 

I hope Onikikay finish it fast, I can't wait to play it.... Lol 

Thanks for the new dancing animation! they look great! It's really funny looking back at my first animations, as in how bad they were, i sometime have the urge to delete them :confounded: 

I'm looking into replacing animations for KW as they really add to the overall gameplay, more than animation sequences.

25 minutes ago, KSixNiner said:

Thanks for the new dancing animation! they look great! It's really funny looking back at my first animations, as in how bad they were, i sometime have the urge to delete them :confounded: 

I'm looking into replacing animations for KW as they really add to the overall gameplay, more than animation sequences.

Thanks!

And yeah, I know the feeling of wanting to remove old animations. But I think I know what I'm gonna do: replace them. Not rework, but really replace. So make a new animation with the same name as the old one, and let it override :smile: Maybe you can do that too?

I'm not gonna do it immediately, but eventually I will.

If you're gonna work on a replacement, let me know, so that we don't work on the same. I'll also let you know if I'm gonna work on one.  Would be a shame if we both replace the same animation. I think it's fun if we collaborate, because we have a different style and I think it's nice if both of our styles leave a mark on Kinky World ^^ 

For now I'm busy with normal sequences, because I really like to create them, so you can replace whichever animation you want :smiley: 

MaryJane, you are doing awesome work, I like that hot tub animation ;)

Also I have idea for Kinky Webcam animation, by default sims are naked just sitting when they do Kinky Webcam Chat, but it would be cool if they will perform Strip-dance or Solo WooHoo in front of their Computer... 

Another animation that could be replaced is "Kinky Surprise" on massage table, it's cool idea but current animation is not very good, similar to default Grope animation (Big thanks to you and KSixNiner for replacing it).

9 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Thanks!

And yeah, I know the feeling of wanting to remove old animations. But I think I know what I'm gonna do: replace them. Not rework, but really replace. So make a new animation with the same name as the old one, and let it override :smile: Maybe you can do that too?

I'm not gonna do it immediately, but eventually I will.

If you're gonna work on a replacement, let me know, so that we don't work on the same. I'll also let you know if I'm gonna work on one.  Would be a shame if we both replace the same animation. I think it's fun if we collaborate, because we have a different style and I think it's nice if both of our styles leave a mark on Kinky World ^^ 

For now I'm busy with normal sequences, because I really like to create them, so you can replace whichever animation you want :smiley: 

I don't know what to say... I hugely impressed! 

I wonder if hottub woohoo can be triggered while sims is in the hottub? 

I let my sims naked in the hottub, they don't start anything kinky.... I think Onikikay need to make grope or take advantages interaction there! As well as teasing interaction.

2 hours ago, sandara12344 said:

I'm looking forward for male animations too XD (hope so)

What do you mean? Man on man? 

If so, most animations can be used with a gay couple too, as vaginal becomes Anal automatically for gay couples. Maybe the aligning won't be perfect. I enabled it for lesbians, but for the males you need to toggle of gender restrictions or edit my XML file to your liking (you may do that of course). This because if I apply all genders in the XML by default, Male/Female couples won't take the right position and get mixed up. 

I don't know if I'm going to animate male on male. I really don't know a thing about two males having sex as 1. I'm a female, and 2. I never watched males having sex with each other :tongue:  So if I'm gonna do that, I'll need to do some research. 

But to be honest, I almost never play a male gay couple in sims 3, so that are not animations that I would use often myself. I mostly animate stuff that I'll use in game too. Never say never though, maybe there will come a time that I'll do it. :smile: